{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hello!!I've been without going through here!And well after what I told you there was no luck and we have continued trying, and this time I think we have achieved it, I have done a test today and it has given me positive!I already enter the 7 evils haha.But I want to wait a few days and confirm better to call the endocrine and midwife.

Soniii's profile photo
Soniii
01/05/2022 3:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

How well @Soniii !!!How are things with you??I still have nothing, as I said the rule went crazy after the vaccine, in December I had it again at 30 days, I hope that it will continue or stay: D and that the delays are no longer because I disappointed me!

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/13/2022 5:34 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

@Nila Well yesterday I stained a little and today I have gone to the emergency room to see me and stay quieter, but the gynecologist has been very unpleasant, she told me that for me to go so little, that it is not good to bleed but that untilDo not happen something that cannot do anything, it has not sent me anything.In the previous pregnancy that was later abortion, also stained at the same time and went and calmed me and sent me measures, but this has not given any importance to pregnancy because I am 5 weeks, I understand that it is soon, but before anybleeding you scare yourself.
Let's see if you stabilize and finally you have your positive soon!Cheer up!

Soniii's profile photo
Soniii
01/13/2022 5:47 p.m.

Of course you scare yourself, why don't you go to a private gin and are you calm?Much encouragement and I hope it goes well

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/13/2022 7:32 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Hello good afternoon, I am new here, I have type2 diabetes (insulin -dependent) and pregnant 16+2, I am first, just the bleeding happened to 5 weeks, and when I went to the doctor they sent me rest, no sport (alreadythat the day before I had played Padel) and thank God so far everything is fine, now it is costing me a little to control the glycemia but we tried.All the best

Johanella's profile photo
Johanella
01/16/2022 3:28 p.m.

Johanella said:
hello good afternoon, I am new here, I have type2 diabetes (insulin -dependent) and pregnant from 16+2, I am first, just the bleeding happened to 5 weeks, andWhen I went to the doctor, they sent me rest, no sport (since the day before I had played paddle) and thank God so far everything is fine, now it is costing me a little to control the glycemia but we tried.GREETING

Welcome, everything goes very well.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/16/2022 9:34 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Let @Soniii and @johanella go well.
@Johanella you already know what it is?

anif's profile photo
anif
01/16/2022 11:32 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

Isabelbota said:
Johanella said:
hello good afternoon, I am new here, I have type2 diabetes (insulin -dependent) and pregnant 16+2, I am first., I just had the bleeding at 5 weeks, and when I went to the doctor they sent me rest, no sport (since the day before I had played paddle) and thank God so far everything is fine, now it is costing me a littleControl glycemia but we try.GREETING

Welcome, that everything goes very well.

Thank you so much

Johanella
01/17/2022 12:23 p.m.

anif said:
that goes well @soniii and @johanella.
@Johanella you already know what it is?

Hello, yes ... in week 15 we echoed to know sex, and it will be a girl🥰🥰

Johanella
01/17/2022 12:24 p.m.

If @nila I will go to a private morning, for now the stained is not going to more and it is brown is like a flow from time to time when cleaning and a little in the underwear, but of course without rest or anything ... thanks for the mood!

Soniii's profile photo
Soniii
01/17/2022 12:53 p.m.

@anif thanks !!I will tell you to see what they tell me.

Soniii's profile photo
Soniii
01/17/2022 12:54 p.m.

Johanella said:
hello good afternoon, I am new here, I have type2 diabetes (insulin -dependent) and pregnant from 16+2, I am first, just the bleeding happened to 5 weeks, andWhen I went to the doctor, they sent me rest, no sport (since the day before I had played paddle) and thank God so far everything is fine, now it is costing me a little to control the glycemia but we tried.GREETING

That goes very well and welcome !!

Si @nila I will go to a private morning, for now the spotting does not go more and it is brown is like a flow from time to time when cleaning and a little in my clothesInterior, but of course without rest or anything ... thanks for the mood!

Glad to hear it!

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/17/2022 1:43 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Si @nila I will go to a private morning, for now the spotting does not go more and it is brown is like a flow from time to time when cleaning and a little in my clothesInterior, but of course without rest or anything ... thanks for the mood!

Could it be the bleeding of implantation what they say?
Let's see what opinion gives you the new doctor.
Much encouragement

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
01/17/2022 4:06 p.m.

@SONIII How was it in the gyne?

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/19/2022 8:37 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

@vanessa30 @nila Hello!Well, he saw me and told me that the sack has grown, and that it is a good sign, the embryo does not appreciate well but was intuiting.This Friday I have the review of the gynecologist who saw me in the emergency room, I don't know whether or not, there is no problem for two ultrasound in the same week, right?

Soniii's profile photo
Soniii
01/19/2022 8:44 p.m.

And that if stained again that rest and tranquility, something normal that they usually say, not like the emergency department ... and I have to do with Friday again 😒

Soniii's profile photo
Soniii
01/19/2022 8:45 p.m.

Well, I don't think there is a problem for ultrasound.A friend told me that in Social Security many are not made because the baby bothers them and with which they are done are enough but right now I don't think it affects her, right?See if they have summoned you.Let's see if there is also more nice than the same had a bad day.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/19/2022 8:52 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

@Ssoniii, so you are already quieter.
I don't think it's harmful, go and so you have your opinion.
I have twins and some in 4D I made myself, nothing happened at all.

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
01/19/2022 9:11 p.m.

sonii said:
@vanessa30 @nila Hello!Well, he saw me and told me that the sack has grown, and that it is a good sign, the embryo does not appreciate well but was intuiting.This Friday I have the review of the gynecologist who saw me in the emergency room, I don't know whether or not, there is no problem for two ultrasound in the same week, right?

No problem ... those that do not recommend that they are very often are the "important" of the follow -up (1st, 2 and 3rd quarter) since they spend more time ... but we are going that there are many pregnancies that do the follow -ups for the SS and private healththat do them with a few days of margin and nothing happens ...

anif's profile photo
anif
01/20/2022 3:23 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

Hello!!I go to tell you my revision today with the gyne.The echo has done to me and pregnancy is going well, the embryo is seen and has cardiac activity but it is not heard yet.And that there is something compatible with another bag but does not know why it is not appreciated, or that it is a detachment and that is why stained, we can be twin but now it does not look good.Let the midwife make an ultrasound later to see if there are two.So I'm happy that pregnancy goes well!Be one or two the important thing is to come good !!

Soniii's profile photo
Soniii
01/21/2022 9:20 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.