{'en': 'What do you think of the cure?Will it arrive?', 'es': '¿Que opinais de la cura? ¿Llegará?'} Image

What do you think of the cure?Will it arrive?

vicente's profile photo   09/26/2008 12:58 p.m.

I am very interested in this post.
We are at a unique moment, it is when there are more research for a possible output of zero diabetes, yes, with interest permission, the business is the business.The cure will arrive if you earn money with it, that hard.
For those who are interested in contributing their granite for the investigation that most approaches the cure, there is the Association of Zero Diabetes.
I see compatible care daily, with the spirit of working and fighting for these investigations to see the light and stay in a bin.
merry christmas.
Thanks for the post.

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
12/20/2016 12:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

These kinds of things are what I like to be visualized.Of course there is no cure.But you have to go here, and support different investigations.
thank you

artories said:
you can see how the theme is here: Link

This phrase summarizes: "Summary: Currently there are noratments aimed at curing type-1 diabetes which are in phase-iii trials. This is the fourth year in a Row there Have Been no Phase-III Trials Underway" Demolian ...

Basically, there are still many years to have an available cure.

The closest thing is surely intelligent insulin and encapsulated beta cells, which are not a cure, but a radical change of life.

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
12/20/2016 12:36 p.m.

I cure what I see closer are new treatments.The one that I see more feasible is this.With luck in two or three years.
Link

morgana's profile photo
morgana
12/20/2016 1:50 p.m.

morgana said:
I more than heals what I see closer are new treatments.The one that I see more feasible is this.With luck in two or three years.
Link

In two or three years the humans will begin if everything goes well, then there are different phases and each last several years if everything goes well and it is shown that 1 is not dangerous, and 2.º that works.

When such a treatment begins the evidence in humans, until it is marketed in your country, it takes 10 or 15 years quietly, if it turns out to work clearly.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
12/20/2016 2:52 p.m.

I with a real -time MCG and an insulin of immediate and intelligent action would be happy.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/20/2016 8:24 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I may arrive someday, never say, but unfortunately we cannot depend on that because we do not know when it will happen, I admire those parents who have children with this evil, I have an acquaintance who has a type 1 son 1 gave him about 9 years agoBut the person is very stubborn and does not take care of him, he has already gone to the hospital several times, so I can assume how complicated it can be.

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
12/25/2016 7:07 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.