Diabetic retinopathy

tica's profile photo   03/02/2012 6:51 a.m.

@Anaisabel thanks for your words now I do everything I can and more ... Let's see if it doesn't get worse ... Thank you, really.

Arikasplay's profile photo
Arikasplay
07/18/2019 5:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Arikasplay This could be said that they are gajes of the trade, having had bad control for years makes these little leaks.I have gone through the same as you and I also have a macular edema (the treatment for this is punctures in the eye for life) is a great task but my advice is that you assume it and do not sink and that above all you continue with theGood control.As you have already told you, if it is an incipient retinopathy, there is no reason to take your hands to your head, yes, you insist that you make you a scanner and if you can start giving you some laser, better than better.
Here in the forum there is an ophthalmologist, to see if he reads you and can also advise you.
Greetings and a lot of encouragement.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
07/18/2019 8:17 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Thank you very much @nigiri what happens that with 30 years I have is a task as you say ... thanks for the support ^^

Arikasplay's profile photo
Arikasplay
07/18/2019 9 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have 38 and I started with this a year ago @arikasplay but I have been diabetic since 1990, I have a song in my teeth because I have had years of absolute lack of control, the important thing is to move on and take care of

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
07/19/2019 1:14 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

My son is 3 years old and 2 of them with diabetes, it is something that I have assumed that sooner or later the retinopathy will appear, but I trust that the treatments are effective and that from here to which it appears it has evolved in this aspect.At the moment we have always had good, around 6.5, 6.3 the lastand treatable.

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
07/19/2019 10:43 a.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.