{'en': 'How are food weighing?in raw?', 'es': 'Cómo se pesan los alimentos? en crudo?'} Image

How are food weighing?in raw?

aurora2's profile photo   04/30/2012 7:55 a.m.

You are right my goal is to lower weight to take away the insulin and I would only take a pill.

iris's profile photo
iris
05/04/2012 4:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Interesting this thread, because there are two things that I want to comment.

1- To me a Greek natural yogourt of those of Mercadona with saccharin rises a lot:-/, therefore directly I do not, unless it is a bit short and the food is with few hydrates, I am very panera.

2-I thought about buying a digital swinging, I was looking at the other day out of curiosity and they don't go down 20 euros, I found nothing for less.It is not that it is a barbarity, but I thought it remembered that someone bought one by 9 euros, and I thought I will check it and that now that I have found the thread, so if it is expensive it is three more times.Does anyone tell me if that of 9 euros a long time ago?Or where did you buy it?Where do there are many places to buy it, to see if it told me something.: D

romevila's profile photo
romevila
05/14/2012 11:41 a.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

Look to see in Lidl ... that there are usually things thrown in price ... and but in a Chinese of everything at 1 euro.
If you don't want it very accurate

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/14/2012 12:40 p.m.

Hi Romemila.
It was I who told you that price and I bought it because just 2 years ago.Looking online, I find some very cheap.You would have to look at him somewhere big like a Carrefour or a stores looked for example.Look one by € 9.83 and look like.

Quim's profile photo
Quim
05/14/2012 3:08 p.m.

Thanks Quim, I have gone to the Chinese: D and I have achieved one similar to yours (they are actually similar) for 10 euros.

That if it has 6 piles of the normal ones, to see how much "sucks."Your van tb with normal batteries ?????????

romevila's profile photo
romevila
05/14/2012 6:22 p.m.

The truth is that when I left the hospital I already had it, since they could not bring me chocolates, and I am not very flowers that die, because my mistress bought me the scale.I don't know what it cost, but it does work with normal batteries and in 8 months that I have not had to change them.And I have used it, I don't have it as an ornament ...

garbitxu's profile photo
garbitxu
05/15/2012 8:23 p.m.

Mine has 8 pilitas and have lasted almost 2 years.Use it a lot and also is always on because it has a clock.

Quim's profile photo
Quim
05/16/2012 8:14 a.m.

Thanks for your answers.I ... bought, but since I look at her with suspicion, I still don't feel like making use of her: Twisted: I'm a bit demotivated again.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
05/16/2012 8:35 a.m.

I bought a digital.As I used it every day I preferred to buy a 'good' and I had no complaints.I food in raw, but there are conversion tables where they put the hydrates in raw and cooked.

I would use Romevila, to me in particular weigh the food, it gives me a greater sense of security and that I am taking better control, but that is already a pleasure of cado one.

davidT1's profile photo
davidT1
11/15/2015 7:39 a.m.

DM1 desde 2015
Lantus 10 (a las 14:00h)
Novorapid 2-4-2
HbA1c 5.3
----------------------
DM3 por partida doble

They taught me that a ration of pasta is 15 grams if it is raw and 50 if it is cooked, but if it is fresh pasta, tell it as cooked?

Another issue.Although 40 grams of bread and an apple of a certain size are both 2 portions, I do not put insulin with the apple and with the bread.I mean, although both are HC, for me it is not the same legumes/ rice/ pasta/ bread than fruit or vegetables ... I do not wear the same amount of insulin if I take four rations of fruit/ vegetables as if the 4 portionsThey are legumes, for example.I don't know if the same happens to you ...

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
11/16/2015 10:07 p.m.

Yes, the orientative spn tables, but there are variations that are discovered with experience. That is why it is very important to point everything, food, controls, insulin. At least, at the beginning.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/16/2015 11:22 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I do not click the same if as a pasta as if as a vegetable with potato.But each one is a world for example nothing.I've never had a swinging but for 10 euros ... :))

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/16/2015 11:24 p.m.

At first, ufff, that of tests you have to do!

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/16/2015 11:25 p.m.

I also do the same and depending on whether heats have or if the food is faster or more slow, sulked me 15 minutes before eating, just at the beginning, during or after eating ... it is a matter of rehearsal and error,You'll see it ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/16/2015 11:55 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I find this thread now.I have always measured raw rice with a meter glass that they gave me, but I rarely do well.I do something wrong.Better to measure boiled rice?

Jota's profile photo
Jota
08/10/2016 5:10 p.m.

Debut: 2001
Novorapid/ Toujeo (22 unidades)
HbA1c: 8 (Necesita mejorar)
Sensor Free Style desde 2021

romevila said:
interesting this thread, because there are two things that I want to comment.

1- To me a Greek natural yogourt of those of Mercadona with saccharin rises a lot:-/, therefore directly I do not, unless it is a bit short and the food is with few hydrates, I am very panera.

2-I thought about buying a digital swinging, I was looking at the other day out of curiosity and they don't go down 20 euros, I found nothing for less.It is not that it is a barbarity, but I thought it remembered that someone bought one by 9 euros, and I thought I will check it and that now that I have found the thread, so if it is expensive it is three more times.Does anyone tell me if that of 9 euros a long time ago?Or where did you buy it?Where do there are many places to buy it, to see if it told me something.: D

Search in Bazares and if not in Amazon for just over 10 there are

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/10/2016 6:51 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

@Jota, the meter vessels are always for cooked foods.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/11/2016 3:14 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

What happens is that with the macaroni, for example, I weighed in raw and I was doing well, but not with the rice.I will make it boiled.Thank you.

Jota's profile photo
Jota
08/11/2016 5:19 p.m.

Debut: 2001
Novorapid/ Toujeo (22 unidades)
HbA1c: 8 (Necesita mejorar)
Sensor Free Style desde 2021

Buff that I am lost, I still do not control the issue of meals much, the first one did weigh it but seeing that it was more or less what she normally eats because nothing weights anymore, but I do not control the issue of theFoods if they are fast or slow.The only thing I know that fast food is sugar, juices ... and little else, in the subject of food I have no idea.A curiosity that I have olive oil is going well or does sugar upload?Because my daughter loves and puts it for almost everything, pasta, sandwiches ...
Thank you

Rosi's profile photo
Rosi
08/12/2016 9:52 a.m.

Mama de niña de 7 años diabetes tipo 1 diciembre 2015
Levemir: Desayuno 2u - Cena 3u
Novorapid: Desayuno-Comida-Merienda-Cena
Última hemo: 7.8

Ahhh and something else that I forgot, when you eat rice do you double the dose of insulin?, Because it is the only food that had to remove from your diet and that loves it but there is no way to adjust the insulin when you eat rice it goes uptoo much and that I have tried to wash it before boiling but nothing.

Rosi's profile photo
Rosi
08/12/2016 9:59 a.m.

Mama de niña de 7 años diabetes tipo 1 diciembre 2015
Levemir: Desayuno 2u - Cena 3u
Novorapid: Desayuno-Comida-Merienda-Cena
Última hemo: 7.8

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.