{'en': 'Correct levels before sleeping', 'es': 'Niveles correctos antes de dormir'} Image

Correct levels before sleeping

zetas_x's profile photo   07/17/2012 7:43 a.m.

Something similar happened to me.To get up with 80-100, I had to bed with 250, until I changed it in the morning;Of course, I still go to bed with 160-180 for dawn with 80-100, but I see it better.

JVH's profile photo
JVH
01/15/2017 1:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Like everything that goes well for most is not always for everyone.But the option of putting the basal twice a day is something that changes to better substantially.We put or distribute the three of the day in two and put a half in the morning and another half at night.Greetings.

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
01/15/2017 3:43 p.m.

Hello, I am new in forum, and I realized three weeks ago that I lost sight, total that I went to the doctor and it turns out that it is 430, because I click something I suppose that insulin, I am prescribed metformin the first average week,Then already an entire at noon. The thing is that I was scorched by a crust of the vocal cords, I had to leave the medicacion about two days, I was monotorizing and the sugar levels was within normal. I told it toThe doctor and told me to continue without a medication.I realize that I have to eat every two hours something to carry it well. I already requested 8 kilos to eat well, since it was very left. Here I attach my levels, it is normal. To today I still do not call me from the endocrine, one out of all

Antonio Canela Carmona's profile photo
Antonio Canela Carmona
02/27/2017 11:36 p.m.

I do not have nocturnal hypos, I have a 2-3 in the morning at about 170 mg/dl every day, which goes down at 6:00 and I get up at 7:00 between 80-100.
I changed my lantus to Levemir twice, so 5 punctures a day.When I used Lantus it was at night but since he did not use the Free at the time, I don't know if he produces hypos.The Levemir None .... except the weekend that I wake up late and of course ... my body asks for your breakfast at 7:00 but it does not touch ;-)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/28/2017 9:53 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Jerfe said:
Thank you very much Owash for attention.Now I have normalized the levels, but I still find me really bad.The ankles, the dolls, coxis hurt me ... The doctor tells me that until a regulated time passes it will not make me electromiograms or anything, or take anything.But it is afraid of me to advance.My work is physical, apart from the sport that towards, and I am now very limited.It seems to me that it is for something of the diet, I do not know if potassium, sodium or something that has decompensated, because the difference of being fatal to being very well is very large.I do not know if anyone has happened to you and how long it took to find yourself better once regulated.It is as if I have the carpal, tarsian tunnel and that of the ankles .. a homeopath told me I do not know that of candidas, because I also have psoriasis and that this pain would be toxins .. I do not know ...

Hello, I would recommend if you take medication for cholesterol such as unvattine, pravastatin and other finishes in INA, you will leave it, if in a few days you have taken away the pains you comment, that you know that it is for that, I do not endure those, medications with medications with medications withThe muscle aches that cause me, I have also been able to verify after months without taking the statins, which I am better than all, since they can cause memory loss, muscle aches, climb diabetes and even triglycerides and bad cholesterol, only when I haveI stop taking I have begun to see normal cholesterol in the analyzes, try to see.

Jose María Recio's profile photo
Jose María Recio
03/01/2017 10:19 a.m.

Hello everyone, on this issue of glycemia before sleep I think that in general an error is made that is also common in the forum, what I am going to say does not link diabetics with recent diagnosis, the mistake that I believe is committed inThis forum is that almost all members talk about glycemia levels this is an unreliable fact because as you all know the glycemia vary throughout the day and depend on a) .- The medications we use (insulin or oral antidiabetics).b) .- of the exercise we have done.c) .- Of the foods that we have ingested, especially of the carbohydrates and the type that may be (of fast or slow action. D) .- of the possible interaction of other drugs that we are taking.e) .- Of our mood especially of the possible dislikes we have.
For all this I believe that when we ask our doubts, let's start using in general how we have our glyd or glycosIt must be bass of 7. It is the only way that health personnel have to give you an adequate answer.
A hug to all.

alvarito's profile photo
alvarito
04/17/2017 11:49 a.m.

mead said:
what I would do in your case is to measure at night at 3 or 4 in the morning and see how much you lower you during the night.
With that data you can see the trend and if you need to lower Lantus or take right and see what would be the best glucose for you when you go to sleep.

Hello,
The only way I have found to solve my descents, especially after whole days of sport, is to use the combo Freestyle free + glucoangel .

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
07/31/2017 7:26 a.m.

valky said:
l-) I raise your finger, but of those who want that value when you get up every day :) The truth is that thanks to your messages, I see that you should also do an experimentAnd dine the same a few days in a row to meet better, because there are days that I have 200 after dinner for example chicken with a slice of bimbo bread with cheese and a bifidus yogurt (ie 1.5R), and putting myself fast insulin for 3R.I suppose that it will also depend on the area where I click, at night I click on my leg, and as I do nothing other than dinner, sofa and bed, it also influences that when I do not move, I do not spend anything.Another great mystery is what to take at night before bed, I put the lantus at 24.00 and I have had many nightclubs before, and now it gives me Yuyu to lie down if to take something.The other day I tried to take half apple, and lay down with 150 and got up with 188!With only half apple!I thought the fruit was good for the night.On the other hand, I go to bed with 180, I take half a glass of milk with a tablespoon of 0% landowner (I think they are 0.3r for what I read) so total 1r, and I get up in 130. They tell me that although IClick the lantus at 24.00 does not affect any nocturnal hypo, which is only a matter of the rapid, is that true?

fast in the leg?I had always told me quick arms and belly
Slow thighs (outer face) and culete above

:-)

losttotheriver's profile photo
losttotheriver
07/31/2017 9:19 a.m.

All insulins can be put in ass, leg, arm and belly, all.In ass is more slowly absorbed and in belly where faster.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
07/31/2017 6:58 p.m.

Then I will continue paying attention to my endocrine.Fast arms and belly.Legs and slow ass.:-)

losttotheriver's profile photo
losttotheriver
08/01/2017 8:15 a.m.

Hello.What I am not sure of is that in a report of my endocrine, it put that although the levels of the glyd were 7.2 somewhat high, they were due to the hiccup values ​​found in the different measurements we provide.
Therefore it is not so much the result of the Glicada Perse.

Kaletra's profile photo
Kaletra
12/04/2017 8:22 p.m.

For just making a contribution, different from what is being talked about.I want to remember hygiene before measuring glu.It seems important and although we have just lifted to wash our hands, dry well and let a few moments aerate, or shake them so that they dry out with the air, it makes the measure more correct, without doing so there may be important differences, the sweating one's own,For example of the head if we pass our hands there
All the best

DonLenguita's profile photo
DonLenguita
04/16/2018 9:55 a.m.

Hello, you will mean hypoglycemia.Look at a couple of dawn, and so you know if you are missing slow insulin that is the one that keeps you acceptable levels at night.I had above 200 and I had to advance the slow puncture of the slow one.And I have greatly improved nucurian glycemia.all the best.

daniel1996 said:
ami at night they usually give me a lot of sugarlyI am a fairly important descent since I had 2 hyperglycemia sleeping: (
>

Jose Maria Rivero Alcala's profile photo
Jose Maria Rivero Alcala
03/29/2019 6:43 p.m.

The lantus that is at night usually gives night hypoglycemia.If that happens, you have to change it in the morning. Because it loses strength in the last hours of action and avoids hypoglycemia.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/29/2019 11:35 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Try this, when it happens you take serum, it seems that you have a potassium deficit ... it has happened to me and I take serum Gatorade without added sugar, but there are other brands too, it is because of the absence of electrolytes ... and you will seeAs I will improve you.Also buy a device to measure your pressure and when you have the symptom, take the pressure and check if you suffer from low pressure episodes, that also causes it.If it is a low pressure, just add a little sodium to your diet, I use Himalaya salt and do very well ... generally when the glucose low, low the pressure a little and produce these symptoms, not everyone happens to them, but verify and comment with your doctor.

angel007's profile photo
angel007
02/22/2020 7:59 a.m.

@Angel007, when there is hypoglycemia you need to take sugar or fast hydrates.
And if repeated at the same time, decrease the dose of insulin.
You don't seem to be talking about diabetes.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/22/2020 10:05 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I am determined to investigate this topic until the end.Each diabetic is a world and as Don Aitor points out "while we sleep we are a small mystery to medicine."
I am starting with Tresiba (16 in the morning) and Flass (2 before food and dinner).
In me, it is normal to go down 150 asleep, so I have to go to bed "too" high to avoid getting up.
As a first measure I lowered slow to 16 (from 18) and suppressed the rapid of dinner, without apparent results ...
It seems that the secret of the night is to lower the slow to the fullest and play with the quick of dinner.
I have endocrine right away and I will consult him, I tell you.
Pd.1
Many of my statistical failures are due to (Spanish) bad food customs, I recommend you change them, you have to like what does well, the body is wise and adapts.(I stopped drinking alcohol (in the country of the Mahou !!!) to protect the liver and kidneys and now I try the beer and I do not like it and it seems impossible that before if I liked)
Pd.2
eye!!With hygiene before measuring, if the drop is contaminated or dissolved, it will give anything.

Paco Iriarte Vañó's profile photo
Paco Iriarte Vañó
02/23/2020 1:06 p.m.

@"Paco Iriarte Vañó"

Well you'll tell us!You do very well to insist until you control it.Have a lot of patience and cold blood and follow the three -day rule more or less.Wait those days before changing insulin patterns even the truth sometimes one wants to go faster.

I believe that the worst of Spanish customs is (for us) the late and fried dinners.The best: vegetables and fish.When you live outside you miss him!Apart from thousands of things.I try to have breakfast and eat well and make very light dinner and about 3 h before I go to sleep.And that works for me.As soon as my hand goes with dinner ... I regret it.But we are human

On the drink I keep my red wine, I love it.The beer remember that it has carbohydrates, but I have found (with composition label, something weird in beer) one with only 2.5 gr of CH per house 100 gr.A wonder.And this rich!

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/23/2020 1:30 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

I have my son with type 1 diabetes and he is doing episodes of severe hypoglycemia when he got up after 4o 5 hours of sleeping already van 3 but since he is 24 years old he is angry with life and does not allow meKey, I don't know what to do advice, or the doctor pays attention

SandraAlicia's profile photo
SandraAlicia
02/29/2020 4:11 p.m.

@Sandraalicia

Give him time and be patient.

I can only like suggestion that the best would be that someone with diabetes of his age would talk to him and encourage him.

If you want (surely not) that you sign up for the forum and ask us or vent.We are not going to criticize or judge.On the contrary

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/29/2020 8:54 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.