Flu A Vaccine?

Regina's profile photo   10/18/2009 12:25 p.m.

Hello!I write very little, but I always read you.
What do you think of this vaccine?
I have seen a video where a doctor (nun, Catalan,) explains that it is a vaccine in which adjuvants are used for the first time that multiply by ten the response of the immune system and that this can produce serious side effects.
It seems to me that activating the autoimmune system in that way, in diabetics, can be dangerous, so I will not advise Raquel.
I don't know what you think. You can find that video ... and hang it here, what I don't know.
In addition, all the cases I am seeing of the new flu are mild. The last week, Raquel had a two days, with sore throat, and although the doctor did not believe it was flu, it seems to me that it could be a virus, becauseIt happened without further problems.
A hug: d

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/18/2009 12:25 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hi Regina:

I have also seen that video and enterito, which is very long.For my part I do not think about flu A, of the normal flu we have already vaccinated.That video would be interesting, it is one of the best I've seen.

Greetings,

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
10/18/2009 12:47 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

At the moment, tomorrow I will try to get vaccinated by the seasonal flu ...

Back in February or March we will see how the vaccine has evolved and the supposed flu pandemic A: shock: and depending on that I will decide.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/18/2009 3:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I already got vaccinated a few days ago.

From the flu to my own family doctor told me that "calm, we will wait for results to give, without haste" and that is what I plan to do.Step of making guinea pigs: mrgreen :: mrgreen:

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
10/19/2009 3:22 a.m.

Well, I am already vaccinated from the seasonal flu and my endocrine told me that I did not put it because the side effects that can have and that this flu is more or less like the seasonal what is being given a lot of hypex The TV, definitive: I do not put it in case the remedy that the disease will be worse

Debut.junio1991
Ultima glyd: 4.9
Novorapid: 2-3-3-3-2
Lantus: 21

barry's profile photo
barry
10/19/2009 4 a.m.

Celia is vaccinated with seasonal flu and I am also thinking about the other.I just didn't trust how unpaved it is.
In addition, we already have a flu case solved in the forum without major problem (that of Djchiquitita), so that gives peace of mind.

Health

DiabetesForo
10/19/2009 11:08 a.m.

I leave this link ..... I will ask the endocrine if I must vaccinate myself, and I think I will vaccinate ...

DiabetesForo
10/19/2009 11:31 a.m.

Firgen Sanza, who would say my friend forges ...

Well, that I have tried to upload a photo of Drake and I don't know what I have been.I have ended up registering on an aquarium website, I have no fish.
Then I have seen that the shots were not going there and I have registered in another, which seems that yes ... and I have managed to put the photos there, but now I do not know where they are or how to put them here: shock:

If I already said that moving from marbles to computer science had to have a price;)

Total, that I will pass them through e-mail to whom I want them, that the other is a mess for me.

Health

DiabetesForo
10/19/2009 12:09 p.m.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) ..... God knows who will enjoy seeing Drake ... :)) :)) :))

DiabetesForo
10/19/2009 12:16 p.m.

And I say

Why has this left me here, if I thought I was putting it on the route:-/

No, if when the thing is loo ...;)

DiabetesForo
10/19/2009 3:51 p.m.

Hi Regina, I'm glad to read you .... Regarding the theme at hand, I was clear that I would vaccinate Angela, but as I have spent time the doubts entered me, especially for the safety of the vaccine... Look at the moment, we'll see what to do.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/20/2009 5:44 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well .. We'll wait to see what happens, although I think Raquel has already had it.In my institute there are many cases, but all mild.

Velia, I see that Angela is beginning to become a little independent.They go little by little, until they take security and they already fly.Raquel has been a weekend to Barcelona and my husband and I have been very calm.

Alea, I see that Drake is getting more handsome, and it's more good .... If I'm going this weekend, I call you.

A hug to all: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/21/2009 4:21 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Today the Minister of Health has said that the vaccine that is going to be administered in Spain has no adjuvants ... so I don't know what to think.
In the US there are tails to get vaccinated, but there they use an inhaled vaccine, which is more natural.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/22/2009 4:15 p.m.

The truth is that this is a mess.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/30/2009 4:03 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well, I have already decided.I will vaccinate Celia, because on Monday, in Oviedo, they told me to vaccinate her, so, if they recommend it, they will know more than me, or so I hope:-/

Health

DiabetesForo
10/30/2009 11:30 a.m.

Good morning

I am type 1 diabetic since the age of 17 (I have 29) and I had doubts whether or not to put the flu vaccine A because there is disparity of opinions between different doctors (the header, the endocrine, the dietitian, medical relatives, ...).

The truth is that on one occasion I put on the seasonal flu vaccine and that winter caught it 2 times.So I have never vaccinated that flu again and I haven't swell again.So it is likely to end up not putting it.

Greetings

DiabetesForo
11/18/2009 7:20 a.m.

Well, I have vaccinated this morning of flu A and I still do not notice anything .. I have neither mutao nor anything, I remain myopic, diabetic, with bad memory ... na, a failure.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/18/2009 12:29 p.m.

Hahaaaa I give me :)) With Juan Luis

Well, Raquel just left a pharyngitis and a cough that lasted almost a month, ...He has put it.

Kisses to all: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/18/2009 2:52 p.m.

I have decided not to vaccinate, anyway in one way or another you don't know what will happen :))

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
11/18/2009 4:02 p.m.

Anapp

Well, Noe has already put it on, and as Juan Luis has either mutated or anything.It's just another vaccine, I think.

DiabetesForo
11/19/2009 3:54 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.