What do you think?

lola's profile photo   02/20/2010 5:35 a.m.

Hello, first of all share my joy with you, I have gone this morning to the ophmologist and I small complication of the eye is still small, nothing has increased and it is stable, I only have to say Yujuuuuu.Of course not neglect and possibly in the future they have to give me laser, but now not.Review in a year and we see how it goes.What relief.
Well, now to continue controlling these glycems and try to delay laser the more years.

The nights are still unstable, yesterday I went to bed with 150 (again I ate for dinner Brussels and cooked potatoes) and, taking into account, that I am lately high because nothing to bed without taking anything, alarm at 4.30 and good intentions.Well nothing, at 2 I wake up, I am low, very low, bearing to the fridge.Then I realized that I had been carried too much by the gluttony and correct with 3 bolus (I really am eating).At 4.30 I woke up, nor did I find out about the alarm clock.This morning I got up with 300 ... Aghhhhhhh.We will continue to insist.

Sweety, how are you going with this roller night mountain in which we are mounted?

kisses

lola's profile photo
lola
02/23/2010 6:20 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Great news, Lola.

Little by little you will correct those mismatches, you will see it.Perhaps to avoid the downturn at dawn, you should take some slower hydrate, or some more fat at dinner, to slow the absorption.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/23/2010 7:39 a.m.

Good, Lola !!!The truth is great news .... to see if you get not many peaks and you manage to delay the laser time.
A hug.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/23/2010 10:46 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Yes, it is great news but well I hope it serves as a motivation to continue controlling my spikes.And I am despairing because I continue at night in the clouds, as my endo tells me, my problem is that when I do not go well, things demotivate me and I spend everything.So I have to change behavior patterns.I thank you because this forum is almost therapy.

Yesterday again I went toI adjust the entire night basal from 12 to 9 in the morning I will increase 0.2.Let's see if tomorrow I do not struggle for breakfast cornflakes, because when I get up so high, he knows me badly to the coffee in the bad mood that puts me.

Greetings

lola's profile photo
lola
02/24/2010 4:27 a.m.

I encourage Lola, I'm like you, trying to put my sugar in place and there are times when you would throw the towel, but you turn around this forum and you are 100%again. I have laughed a lot with the binge to the fridge hahahahaha..... It sounds a lot to me. I use feathers and my problem is in the morning, it is horrible to take the children to school and start feeling that tidal feeling in which you would eat a donut box, now II take it easy, I look at how much I am and try to take some of hydrates. It is more complicated but in the end I will have its reward.

What a roll that I have marked. A kiss.

cakemgia's profile photo
cakemgia
02/24/2010 5:47 a.m.

Hi Cakemgia, delighted to read your roll.
Hehe, a donut box or whatever they put in front, like an animal that has not eaten in two days ...

lola's profile photo
lola
02/24/2010 7:27 a.m.

Good Lola, I identify more and more with you ... but the binge already overcome it.It is essential that you overcome it, binge rebounds are more betrayal because you still do not know if you have some very slow absorption that follows and continues and continues that you correct ... in short, what they have told you, those bingecontrol them.

I continue with the night controls and I have reached a conclusion.(Well, to give background, it is progressively rising throughout the night and I thought they were night hypos and it turns out that not).Total, that I think my problem is like a fish that bite its tail.If I get up high, I am still annoyed all day, and since I put it in the night, because the more the day progresses my prepondials are bad although it corrects with fast).I tell the educator and told me to try how to correct the first blood glucose.So I told Endo (well to his substitute) and I have uploaded the slow one.Now I have to continue with the nocturnal just in case it gives me downturn.For now (I have only one day with the highest lantus) I have lifted high but not so much.From three hundred and peak I went down to 190 more less and during the day I got better to meals ... I don't know, it's soon.But what I mean by this is that I think it's like a vicious circle, if you're high at night and keep going up at night you get up high and keep annoyed the day unless you run quickly ... I think you canbe interesting to attack that vicious circle at night instead of in the morning.But does it happen alone with the choles and potatoes or always?

sweety's profile photo
sweety
02/24/2010 9:42 a.m.

With the nocturnal hypos I usually pass me a lot, for the day as something and I hope, but at night I am half asleep and the descent, is that neither reason nor anything.It is also true that when it passes me at night and I realize I am already 40, and between the desire to eat and the rebound at hours I am already in the clouds.But, totally agree that the night binge I have to control them.

Well, I thought they were cooked potatoes, but no, I've been 5 days since I go to bed well, and starting at 2 at night I am going up, and of course in the mornings I don't want to look at it.So I'm measuring me at night (well trying) and gradually adjusting the night and putting Bolus at night.Let's see if I just controlled it tonight.
The good thing that the pump has is that you can correct more easily, I also started at the day the day dragged it until in the afternoon.Now with the pump more or less at 2/3 hours of breakfast I have already returned to normal.

Health

lola's profile photo
lola
02/24/2010 2:39 p.m.

How lucky to be able to straighten it ... I still bother all day.I think the slow one fails, but hey, I will continue to climb little by little as the endo and the educator have told me.How do you have been these days?You get the night ... my husband is making me a guardian, hehe, he takes me two nights waking me up and forcing me to take the test ...
If ... I don't deserve it.
But it is curious, if the little one cries I don't have a hard time waking up.Let's see, it costs me, but I get up without problems.However, the alarm for the test or listens to it.
To keep trying.

sweety's profile photo
sweety
02/26/2010 4:01 p.m.

How good you have Guardian to support you.My boyfriend sleeps like a trunk (I don't blame him because I am the same).
Well yesterday I had a good day and I didn't wake up to measure myself but in the morning I was 90. Last night I put on the alarm clock and nothing did not find out when the alarm sounded, and today with 300 before breakfast, fuck I am disaster.

lola's profile photo
lola
02/27/2010 5:24 a.m.

Jo, Lola, I don't blame you, if it costs me a lot to wake up at night.Try to put the alarm further.I can't now because I wake up the little one that I have in the next room, but before it worked for me.(Of course, your partner does not make it funny, but he will understand ...)
I have already proven it, night after night ... I lie good, or more or less good (not above 150) and at dawn there are already 220, at four or five 330 ... and to breakfast, to breakfast,Well, between 200 and 300. I don't know, I will continue to climb slowly ...
And tonight ... to get up, okay ??? !!!Let's think it will be just a storm.During pregnancy I got up almost every day ... For some reason, I didn't cost me so much work.(Well, I think the reason was giving me kicks) ... :))
Good luck tonight !!

sweety's profile photo
sweety
02/27/2010 5:02 p.m.

I have read you and it happened to me the same, but do you know what?I was afraid of the nocturnal descent that the basal went up very little, until last week I got fed up, and told my husband that I got the basal that please I was aware of me (in case I gave me aYuyu or something like that).Well, from 0.900u I got on 1.3 u¡¡ And I am a great one !! to my endocrine was surprised ... now I wake up with levels between 110 and 140. like a yogurt before bedtime and no longer no longerI hit the binge that I gave me before (which I was doing the same as you Lola) and I agree with Swety, Control Woman! ...
Well it seems that I'm on the right track, so girls encourage you to try to bother your partners a little :))

paula's profile photo
paula
02/27/2010 5:25 p.m.

Thanks for your support.Tonight I got up twice !!The first at 4 was quite high, I corrected and at 6 I put the alarm again to see how it was going, just as I went down I decided not to take measures to see how I got up, and at 10.00 I was in 75, so I got upIn a good mood.It seems that the stretch of 6 in the morning to 9 is controlled.But it still remains to be done, so tonight I will get up again (I hope) to see if I control the section after dinner until 4 in the morning.I've been thinking after reading your comments that I don't control dinner HC very well.Tomorrow I will call endo to see if I can make an appointment with the dietitian.
I'm going to put a sign on the fridge to remind me that I don't know night.

Thank you very much for helping me.Greetings

lola's profile photo
lola
02/28/2010 6:49 a.m.

Hahaha, go Lola, to get up one to get up two !!!You are leaving me in a very bad place, hahahaha.It's a joke ... I'm glad you could do it, especially because I know what costs you.Now to make it effective.The HC of dinner seems great to me that you are going to review it.How many portions do you take dinner ???The same here we can give you some north ... (remember that I am taking out a master's degree Monday by Monday, hahaha: D :)))
Paula, great that you have succeeded successfully the basal and get up well and without hypos ... and I agree, couples have to rush ... that we already compensate for us being so sweet, :))

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/01/2010 3:21 p.m.

Hello girls, good night ..... I find it reads because I walk with the final stretch of the oppositions, but I see that you are very lively and eager to take care of you ... wellCouples are very important in your life of diabetics too, I at least consider myself (I do not know if you know that in addition to my daughter, my husband Tb. It is sweet;)), and at home that I have the dream very light lighter ICosting of night medications and corrections, both of one and the other ...
Well, what you have said, that you are on the right track ...... You will see the reward how well I feel ..
Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/01/2010 4:55 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Well, a little if you have to bother.At first I did not bothered anything, but sometimes this is done very uphill and you need people who are by your side.Now I am bothering more (where there is confidence ... hehe), although sometimes I feel sorry for me (the other day he forces my boyfriend to accompany me to the ophmologist, and that he worked at night and came without sleep).I don't ask for the night because it seems to me, it will be because I am going like a great sacrifice.
By the way, it seems that I have managed to dominate the night, but tonight I will get up again to see if it is true, and be able to sleep like a lily at night.

Sweety, that course will come to you and everything, so since you have the knowledge of new frescoes ... I ask your opinion again: Ceno at 10.30-11.00 (I work in the afternoon) if I have some HCAt 2 hours I have 180, but at 2.30 I usually go to bed with 250-300, I correct a little (05-1.0 bolus) and I usually lift myself well.If I do not ceno with some insured night down HC.I have thought about getting the basal after dinner for about 2 hours.I know that data is missing, but well.

lola's profile photo
lola
03/01/2010 7:52 p.m.

Good morning!!!
Lola, because it depends on whether you dinner or not and what cenes, instead of moving the basal he plays with dual bolus .... put in normal what you usually put on and that amount you would put on correction in the form of BolusSquare for 2-3 hours ... I explain, if you get 3 units for dinner and then you need a correction.Put on a dual of 4 and t 3UDS supplies.Normal and 1ud.For 2-3 hours ... and if you don't dinner, put on a lower time, and you know how to try how it works.
Ahh, and I believe that the exact word is not disturbing .... you think, would you do it for him? Well, it is rather sharing ...

Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/02/2010 3:36 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Thanks for giving me your opinion.
If yesterday I tried to climb the basal after dinner and the only one that I got was a hip at 4.00 (I did not give a binge ... hehe I'm maturing little by little).So I'm going to rule it out.If I do not take many HC if I usually lower the basal, I have that more or less controlled.
Velia, the dual bolus is the one that mixes rapid bolus with the square, right?According to my bomb a multiwave bolus.The truth is that I recognize that this bomb option costs me a lot to dominate it and I have a little abandoned.

lola's profile photo
lola
03/02/2010 5:12 a.m.

Jo Lola, I'm sorry I can't help you with that ... But Velia (although I should spend the bill) is doing it phenomenal, sure !!!By the way, I loved to share ... thought like that, gives less stick .... Although I am with Lola, sometimes I feel fatal.In addition, because of my character I have always liked being very independent, but I have to recognize that the fact of sharing with my husband what I am going to put insulin, the HC that I am going to have dinner ... helps me to think better andMany times he corrects me and tells me ... remember that when you took that I went down ... and things like that.I think it's important ... He says he doesn't care ... but what is said, there are times that sticks.
Velia, what are your opposition?Much encouragement ... And by the way, admirable your strength at home.Really.
I'm reading you ... I hope to use this information very soon ...

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/02/2010 8:09 a.m.

Yes, I have always been very independent with everything, and with this diabetes too, well, maybe too much, with 16 years I asked my mother to go to the endo alone, and so little by little I was excluding the people ofMy diabetes.Now I am opening more and realizing that I have to learn to ask for a little help.

Yes, Velia should charge for your advice and your invaluable help.

lola's profile photo
lola
03/02/2010 8:58 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.