Things surround disease

Jorgelui's profile photo   01/16/2013 4:31 p.m.

What would be one of those things surrounding this disease?

I will expose an approach that will seem a bullshit ...

For example, the heart has a mechanism that maintains the pulsations, if failure will produce a failure that will derive in consequences

A healthy person, once eats glucose and reacts insulin (up to there, nothing new), until reaching a minimum of glucose necessary for the organism and the insulin flow stops.

Therefore, there must be a mechanism (a thermostat) that determines that necessary minimum
What would happen if that mechanism broke, and was responsible for glucose overflow?
It would be the insulin guilty of not being able to attend to that fulminant failure? ¿? ¿... being even the glucose neck, the natural insulin could not supply

We are admitted to the hospital by ketones (and acidosis)
PERFUSION (A VENA) IN SERO + Insulin (Medication)

Once discharged, if we measure the fasting glucose level (without using the medication yet) the level that is set of basal glucose will be the reference and determine our fluctuations
The medication (oral or injected) from that moment to lower the level.Once the effect happens, it will bounce.

And if we maintain a diet including sugars, we will continue to accumulate glucose (non -enzymatic protein glycosylation)

And the question that arises is: the medication breaks the union of glucose and protein 'adhered' ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

What do I want to get with all this?
That we are possibly fighting a battle with something that has never come out (the glucose 'adhered')
And medication only makeup

Jorgelui's profile photo
Jorgelui
01/16/2013 4:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Jorgelui, I did not refer to the mechanisms of the disease, but rather, for example, that they tell you that you do not obsess simply by the fact of making a profile before and after eating (it has happened to me several times this Christmas),The renovation of the driving license, the controls at the airport, the rifirrafe every time you are going to lookend ... I referred to such things.

I have no medical training, if they tell me about battles with adhered glucose, non -enzymatic glycosilations ... I get lost.: D

Greetings!

olmo's profile photo
olmo
01/16/2013 4:44 p.m.

Indeed Olmo, I referred to that kind of thing.

I have no health training, that's why I can't answer Jorgelui.

What a flipant of Germany: 2 years to be an educator !!!I would love to take such a course, even if I was never going to exercise because I am not a nurse ... simply for the pleasure of learning.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
01/16/2013 6:27 p.m.

Jorgelui I do not understand very well what you mean with your theory;), we are talking about educators in diabetes and how diabetes affects us on a day -to -day basis, I agree with Roar and Olmo, so I think that those who know our disease best are we are we, neither our doctor knows as much as we and nobody who has no diabetes can understand it, that has to be very clear to us, so I never move me when people "think", pass olympically.
I reiterate that I never had an educator, I do not know what that is: Mrgreen:, but if I am lucky to have an endocrine that leaves me total freedom because he knows and recognizes that whoever knows my diabetes is me and I have recognized it to me andThat is very appreciated.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/17/2013 3:34 a.m.

Jorgelui, I don't know what do you mean, what insulin is not used to treat diabetes ?????: Shock :: Shock: What should be a different medication?
Come on, my intention with this issue was not to doubt the treatment of diabetes, which I am very clear that it is insulin ...

I was more referred to than there is neither specialty nor anything, everyone knows diabetes.Yesterday I went to the emergency room because I started with contractions, and they made me a monitor and I began to find bad, it was very hot, and I told them that if they could do a blood glucose.I was 90, they told me that they brought me running a juice and told him that it would rise a lot with a juice, because erre that erre ... in the end I told them that it would take me a little (so that they will shut up) and they brought me like 333mlAnd I took half, because super unworthy because I didn't want to take juice.I would have put myever trust the patient and I think that this has to change ...

tica's profile photo
tica
01/17/2013 4:30 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

.... will change, for now we manage them being autonomous :)

Let everything go very good, a hug!;)

olmo's profile photo
olmo
01/17/2013 7:13 a.m.

I do not try to argue, I have simply observing cases and the behavior of the treatment
Diabetes does not follow phases or stadiums, how cancer.And therefore, reverse (I do not say cure) the situation of excess glucose is proven that

*------------------
All, we start with a basal glucose (GB) level, which is 'adhered' = union between glucose and protein

I started in 190, they gave me a pill and at the time I was in 130, I thought: 'How easy it has been'.The next day, again in 190.

A brother-in-law, has been with 2 pills for 5 years (tomorrow and night), and his fasting level maintained levels between 120-135.One day I asked him to leave one or the 2 pills to see how such
He was control.He left one, and the next day on an empty stomach, his GB level was 200

In another forum, a boy who had gone through ketones, had been reducing his insulin units,
- In 15 U, its GB level was between 80-100
- In 12 U, its GB level was between 100-120
- In 10 U, its GB level is between 120-140

If this boy decided to reduce their insulin units to
- 8u, its GB level would be between 140-160
- 6u, its GB level would be between 160-180
- 4U, its GB level would be between 180-200
- 2U, its GB level would be between 200-220
- 0u, its GB level would be between 220-240

In that same forum, 2 cases of gestational diabetes:
a) A girl in 330, had been lowering her GB (based on adequate feeding) until reaching 150
b) A girl in 320, one day he decided to disconnect from the bomb and his GB had it in 460

And the final case, a boy with a 6% HB1AC and already had a complication

And many more cases that could count, and whose common denominator is a 'adhered' not controlled GB

*----------------------
What do I want to get there?

That the 'adhered' GB remains there
And from there, we can add more glucose or maintain or reduce it
And from there, the medication and time of its effect affects up and down

If we had the opportunity to track a person from day 1 who injects insulin until the 30th the result would not leave the above

The question that jumps is that: the medication does not break that union

*----------------------
I consider that GB 'adhered' should first be reduced with adequate diet
The results are not seen overnight, it is a process that takes its time
And it's a path, little tour

Jorgelui's profile photo
Jorgelui
01/17/2013 10:53 a.m.

Or differences between types of diabetes or get into an important puddle.

In type 1 diabetes, insulin from the beginning and forever.
There is nothing to discuss or to talk about.

In type 2 diabetes.
It almost always starts with diet to lose weight and exercise.
If losing weight+exercise does not work, metformin is usually added
And successively new drugs are added until attempting norrmized blood glucose levels ... If insulin is necessary, it is done.
Link ... 3-2009.pdf >

The glucose-protein union is glycosilada ... What do you understand by the adhesion of basal blood glucose?:-/
How are you going to break that union?: Shock:
I don't understand anything about the examples you have put

What appropriate food should it be? Eliminate all carbohydrates?

DiabetesForo
01/17/2013 3:45 p.m.

Jorgelui, if a diabetic type 1 removes insulin, basal blood glucose would go from 600, and that can only avoid insulin.
I don't know what you mean

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/17/2013 3:58 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Luckily I am not the only one who does not understand anything because I was already starting to complex: shock :: shock:
Or Jorgelui has a good mental cocoa or the following will be to try to sell us something ... or I am very badly thought ...: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
01/17/2013 4:28 p.m.

Haha, I have thought about the same thing ... what will you want to sell this?

It is a shame, because I opened the issue with a real doubt, which has then evolved to a complaint of many of us, to end up saying that insulin is not the right treatment for any type of diabetes ... No comments ...

tica's profile photo
tica
01/18/2013 3:50 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

To the suggestion of Tica;): D I have responded by dividing the issues and leaving in this the discussion we had on other issues.

DiabetesForo
01/18/2013 12:26 p.m.

It can simply be that Jorgelui is a restless person, in relation to research, do he want to sell something?I don't believe, because I in principle I think you know that it cannot be done here, and I immediately suppose that they would erase the thread, or not?: (((

romevila's profile photo
romevila
01/18/2013 1:20 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

Hello everyone,

Owash, in the case of type 2 you comment, does not necessarily affect obese people, I am thin, and the disease did me to lose about 8-9k.

And one day I met a overweight boy, there was a weight loss (by the disease)
We both left the metformin after a few months of taking it.

About the question you ask about the basal glucose 'adhered' ...
It is simply excess glucose (or diabetes) that we drag from the beginning, and is there.
And what is worse, in the case of sugars consumption, is when the other proteins (retina, kidney, digestive, etc.) are adhered to or 'sticking'.

How to break that union ???...
I think the only way is given by the renewal of cells that occurs in the body.
and not continue 'feeding', avoiding the consumption of sugars.

Adequate food ???... the one we know
Ustocked vegetables, proteins and fats (virgin olive oil)
Carbohydrates: rice, spaguettis, legumes
Fruits, eat them between meals, not with meals
And no gram of sugars

I personally have applied the 'food combination', before counting or exchange
(But, this is another topic)

*------------------
*------------------
I don't try to sell anything

One day I read the case of a kid of about 6-7 years, metformin, and the mother
concerned about 2 fades he had had.And how many mothers are they devled to finding meaning to all this.

Questioning something has 2 paths: that you confirm what you think or not
And personally, in 2 years reading so many cases, I do not see that people have an improvement

Jorgelui's profile photo
Jorgelui
01/20/2013 7:10 a.m.

I do not understand your reasoning very well, but it seems to me that as much could serve for type2.

Type1 is totally different (in fact there is talk of canviating the name of one of the two diabetes) if our immune system has loaded the insulin producing cells little thing you can do by far that the feeding varies.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/20/2013 7:48 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Hello everyone,

Owash, in the case of type 2 you comment, does not necessarily affect obese people, I am thin, and the disease did me to lose about 8-9k.

And one day I met a overweight boy, there was a weight loss (by the disease)
We both left the metformin after a few months of taking it.

About the question you ask about the basal glucose 'adhered' ...
It is simply excess glucose (or diabetes) that we drag from the beginning, and is there.
And what is worse, in the case of sugars consumption, is when the other proteins (retina, kidney, digestive, etc.) are adhered to or 'sticking'.

How to break that union ???...
I think the only way is given by the renewal of cells that occurs in the body.
and not continue 'feeding', avoiding the consumption of sugars.

Adequate food ???... the one we know
Ustocked vegetables, proteins and fats (virgin olive oil)
Carbohydrates: rice, spaguettis, legumes
Fruits, eat them between meals, not with meals
And no gram of sugars

I personally have applied the 'food combination', before counting or exchange
(But, this is another topic)

*------------------
*------------------
I don't try to sell anything

One day I read the case of a kid of about 6-7 years, metformin, and the mother
concerned about 2 fades he had had.And how many mothers are they devled to finding meaning to all this.

Questioning something has 2 paths: that you confirm what you think or not
And personally, in 2 years reading so many cases, I do not see that people have an improvement

Jorgelui, I agree on what you say about food, although I will disagree at one point, fruit intake.I have observed that I start the meals with an apple, kiwi ... When I make the post profile, I have come to have values ​​even below those of reference that mark me (100-150mg/dl).I am type 1, and with the use of insulin plus the diet, I have had a great improvement (I attribute that improvement to both).

In any case, I understand that questioning is also healthy and necessary, and in your case you confirm your beliefs or what intuition tells you, it seems great to me.

Greetings to all!:)

olmo's profile photo
olmo
01/20/2013 9:07 a.m.

Hello,

Sherpa41,
---------
Nature fixes a minimum of glucose in the body.
What is the probability of collapsing this mechanism and producing glucose overflow = & GT;ketones = & GT;Acidosis (Type 1)

Given this situation, natural insulin could solve something?

Before both glucose, there are 2 things that are proven:
- That insulin flow (even minimal) does not flow
- And that the exogenous suppresses the endogenous

Elm,
-----
About the situation of the fruit before the food should be known exactly, with which you combine it

A fruit + a starch (rice, legumes, spagueti)
This situation tends to slow down, generates a glycemic load that takes to go down

I understand that you use 6 of Lantus, and therefore the value below the reference goes through the medication
A light meal does not represent a glycemic load of consideration

If you feel like it, you could answer the following
a) If you went through hospital
- At what level of glucose they entered you
- At what glucose level you started the treatment

b) If you did not go through hospital

c) In 6 units, at what level of fasting glucose you are
d) By chance, you have been reducing your units and at what levels it has been set in each change made

Thank you so much

Jorgelui's profile photo
Jorgelui
01/20/2013 1:18 p.m.

---------
What is the probability of collapsing this mechanism and producing glucose overflow = & GT;ketones = & GT;Acidosis (Type 1)

- and that the exogenous suppresses the endogenous

Elm,
-----
About the situation of the fruit before the food should be known exactly, with which you combine it

This situation tends to slow down, generates a glycemic load that takes to go down

I understand that you use 6 of Lantus, and therefore the value below the reference goes through the medication
A light meal, does not represent a glycemic load of consideration

In type 1 diabetes there is no endogenous insulin.
All type 1 have to use insulin, in greater or lesser quantity.

Could you put any link that explains that exogenous insulin supplies the endogenous?
If possible from recognized medical publications.

The fruits have fructose, which becomes (digestion by) in sugars ... an apple of 200 grams raises the blood glucose 100 mg/dl
The fruit usually has a medium-high glycemic index, that is, it is quickly absorbed ... so what you say is not entirely true.

What slows down the absorption is the amidon ... which for type 2 is very good (necessary rather) and somewhat more debatable for type 1.

And to see if we carry good glycemic control, we must not exclusively look at basal fasting bloodat night.

DiabetesForo
01/20/2013 2:15 p.m.

Hi,

Sherpa41,
---------

- And that the exogenous suppresses the endogenous

Elm,
-----

A light meal does not represent a glycemic load of consideration

If you feel like it, you could answer the following
a) If you went through hospital
- At what level of glucose they entered you

b) If you did not go through hospital

c) In 6 units, at what level of fasting glucose you are
d) By chance, you have been reducing your units and at what levels it has been set in each change made

Thank you very much

I gladly answer Jorgelui :)
The level of glucose when I entered was 474 mg/dl, with a glycosilada of 12. One day in the hospital, rescue and home ...
The next day, the first visit to the Diabetes Unit, and 225 mg/dl (post-brace post-brain).

I was guided by a 2000kcal diet, Apidra 5-7-7 and Lantus 0-20-0, which gradually reduced within 4-6 months to 0-0-0 Apidra and 6 units of Lantus.Initial complications in the lens (I suppose that was my point of adherence of glucose) that were also referring as glucose values ​​were normalized.

Currently my basal are between 76-85 ... a few days 90 .. and to avoid night hypos, I go to bed with a small hydrates reinforcement (1 glass of milk 200 ml + 2 or 3 cookies)

The fruit of the meals, always combined with pasta, rice or legumes and bread.I am ovo-lacto-vegetarian, so basically, my meals are all hydrates (except the French breakfast tortilla), the legumes, the oats ... already have a good protein contribution, and according to the analytics, it is all correct, notThere is no deficit.

Anyway Jorgelui, I hope this information serves your particular study.: D

Greetings!!

olmo's profile photo
olmo
01/20/2013 4:33 p.m.

Hello,

From the above, I understand that you did not be hospitalized by a diabetic coma, no?

You maintained a high level (something in the food, possibly) and the next day you were in 225 (post-pardial)
A baseline glucose of 225, increased by the lack of control of food, and an excess that eventually generates complication

As the months passed, for your diet, you managed to reverse excess

I was detected the diabetes in May 2006 (166 of Basal), I left it and followed my life
In 2011, my level was 333, and after 5 hours I went down to 190 (I had an HB1AC = 12%).A 190 basal glucose
I had everything uncontrolled: weight, pressure, red blood cells, phosphatase, cholesterol and vision

I followed the diet that tell you in the health center (1500 calories) reluctantly, I felt weak and little food.
The header, told me to eat the bread with olive oil and from there I began to understand the effect of the combination of food.
I tried one thing and another, and punctures and pulls (I came to prick up to 10 times in one day)

I was with medication 4 months, and the question arose, if I would be able to obtain the same results without metformin.I was afraid, misgivings, will bounce, what will happen ...
The 5th month, I left it and at 6th month after the analytics, the result of the HB1AC = 5.9% and the basal in 100

Currently my levels are between 90-100

*-----------
There is some reason, for which you have stayed at 6 U.I.?

Sometimes I wonder if I put 0.5 IU, the basal would go down, and then the effect of medication where it would be fixed? ... I suppose, that in the basal no

*---------
Following your firm phrase: to share progress it is necessary that there are people who want to fight for it;)

Jorgelui's profile photo
Jorgelui
01/21/2013 7:46 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.