{'en': 'Diabetes and constipation', 'es': 'Diabetes y estreñimiento'} Image

Diabetes and constipation

kekiya's profile photo   02/28/2010 7:26 a.m.

Hello everyone!!

I just released in this forum, and well, I wanted to know if it happens to you ... you will see a few years (about 2 years ..) with a constipation of the copy. I can get to throw 10-15 daysEasily without belly.

I went to a digestive doctor, and the very turkey, tells me to take fiber (I always do it), to do sports (I go to a gym), that drink water (I do) and take vegetables and fruits (I do it daily).

And in any case, to take or plant (I feel fatal, I swell twice as if I do not take it) or Duphalac (it contains quite glucose, and nothing, does nothing to me).That was his entire answer.

I have tried thousands of things: fiber, fasting kiwis, plums raising them in water the whole night, fiber vegetables, manasul, flax seeds, active .... of everything !!!And nothing, that there is no way if it is not with laxative, and honestly, it is very desperate .... to that if you add when you are not worth a lotIs it even a child?Uuufffff: Twisted :: Twisted:

It happens to you or am I a rare exception ???What do you do in a case like mine?

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
02/28/2010 7:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The truth is that I don't know what the solution can be.
I think it is very important to try to be regular at the schedules, and put yourself at it at the same time, even without desire.

Anyway, a change of doctor would not hurt, given the little efficacy of the current one.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/28/2010 11:02 a.m.

hahaha, because I tell you the truth, it was my first consultation !!!But effectively, given little efficacy and professionalism, it gives me that it will be the last .... The aunt told me that the same could send me a colonoscopy !!!By God !!!in the end...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
02/28/2010 12:01 p.m.

Have you tried yoga or massages?Yoga is usually very good for some intestinal ailments.Anyway, always consult a professional first.

lola's profile photo
lola
02/28/2010 1:36 p.m.

No, with Yoga I think it is the only thing that I have not tried ... but seen what I have seen ... I know ... the truth is a complicated, and difficult and desperate theme for the one who suffers it ... butWell, I don't decline in my fight.I am trying to take natural things, kiwis type, asparagus, fasting water, fiber, linen seeds, manasul ... and although I am constant, I end up surrendering when I do not see any result. I find I do not find many flattering responses or that Isupport or help.My header (a clown) told me what there is, that there are diabetics with frequent diarrhea, there are constipated diabetics, so take fiber and point.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
02/28/2010 1:44 p.m.

10 or 15 days without going to the service!My God!: Shock :: Shock: Forgive if I have offended you but it seems a barbarity.
Maybe I say nonsense, but I understand that anxiety manifests itself in many ways and one of them is constipation, I know people who continually have gases, eat or not eat. And another friend passed the same as you, thanI did not go to the bathroom, in both cases they had anxiety, why don't you try to go to a good psychiatrist?Or better yet, inform yourself before the symptoms of anxiety, because I think you aim for those symptoms.I hope I have helped you :)

paula's profile photo
paula
02/28/2010 2:30 p.m.

Hahaha, don't worry, it's normal for you to surprise. Man, I know I'm a nervous pelin, more than anything for my work, but come on, it's not that this nerves.No, I don't think a psychiatrist is cured ... Anyway ... I know that in diabetic people, because that is normal for them to be impressive or contrary as my case, a man -constipation ... but hey, but hey, but hey, but heyThe case is to find some non -aggressive method to cope with it. Thank you anyway

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
02/28/2010 2:50 p.m.

Hello everyone !!

I just released in this forum, and well, I wanted to know if it happens to you ... you will see a few years (about 2 years ..) with a constipation of the copy. I can get to throw 10-15 daysEasternly without bellying. Fui to a digestive doctor, and the very turkey, tells me to take fiber (I always do it), to do sports (I go to a gym), who drink water (I do it) and take vegetables and take vegetables andFruits (I do it daily). And in any case, I take or plant (I feel fatal, I swell twice as if I do not take it) or Duphalac (it contains quite glucose, and nothing, does nothing to me).That was his entire answer.
I have tried thousands of things: fiber, fasting kiwis, plums raising them in water the whole night, fiber vegetables, manasul, linen seeds, active .... of everything !!!And nothing, that there is no way if it is not with laxative, and honestly, it is very desperate .... to that if you add when you are not worth a lotIs it even a child?Uuufffff: Twisted :: Twisted:
It happens to you or I am a rare exception ??? What do you do in a case like mine?

Greetings Kekiya, I am also for the foristic premiere.You may have neuropathy.That is one of the ravages of diabetes I have it on the legs, I currently do nothing because I don't feel pain.Here I leave you a link for everyone to check.

Gastrointestinal autonomic neuropathy.Constipation, diarrhea, fecal incontinence, are common symptoms in patients that have a nerve complication in the gastrointestinal system.These alterations are presented in diabetic patients with a lack of control of diabetes and remember that it is not only fasting sugar but also the elevation of glucosylated hemoglobin to more than 7%.Alternate constipation with diarrhea is the main symptom of gastrointestinal autonomic neuropathy.

Greetings to everyone.

Nana's profile photo
Nana
02/28/2010 6:45 p.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Hemo 5.9 enero 2014 Bombera 3 años.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

Hello good!
That happened to me, the most that I arrived was seven or eight days, and it seemed to me a barbarity.The doctors didn't help me much either.It was pregnant (and normally in pregnancies one gets more out) and start like a clock.After giving birth, I continue as a clock, every day ... of course, it is not a plan that you get pregnant to solve the problem.What Alea says I have already heard it before even if something sounds ... weird.
Anyway, constipation is related to bad control of sugar, without suffering what Nana comments.(I don't say it's your case), how do you have them ???All the best

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/01/2010 3:38 p.m.

Greetings.
The last Hemo gave me 6.7 he remembers that in my case I have been diabetic for many years.I put the neuropathy to check the endocrine.;)

Nana's profile photo
Nana
03/01/2010 6:40 p.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Hemo 5.9 enero 2014 Bombera 3 años.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

Hello, Kekika.
Something similar happened to my daughter last year.He was constipated months, he could only do it with enemas or glycerin suppositories.We tried everything, all kinds of natural fibers, pharmacy, syrups ... and what solved the problem was a naturopath with kinesiology.He sent him a natural treatment and gave him massages (in the gut and feet) and in a few weeks, a problem solved and still as a clock, he has not had a problem again.
Maybe to try, do not lose anything, worse, I don't think going.
Kisses and welcome to the forum.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/02/2010 4:23 a.m.

Nana, I'm sorry, I didn't want to throw your opinion much less and of course it is important that you also take it into account and tell the endo (really one).I just wanted to say that it does not have to reach that "gravity", which can be due to punctual decompensation.That's why he asked her his hem ... but by the way, yours is great !!!Let's see if I get it down.
Kekiya, what Marcita says does not sound bad ... damage is not going to do you, that sure ... Many times we focus on medications and we have the answer in more natural ways.It happens a lot with mild problems of hypertension, stress, anxiety ... Let's see how.Luck!

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/02/2010 8:16 a.m.

Hello girls !!!
Well, I don't believe (I don't know, I hope not) that it is neuropathy. I have not had diarrhea in these years, and I already tell you, I have tried a thousand natural things (plums in soap and take them on an empty stomach, linen seeds, Manasul....) and nothing, but nothing at all, if they carry me's flatulence, but nothing more.:( is as if my feces were armed cement !!!!
And I just get with laxatives, and yet, I don't notice that feeling of total "empty" .. (I don't know if you understand me).
The saddest of this is the little help I have on the part of the doctors. The header doctor, he was disregardSorry, it is what happens to be diabetic, which some gives them to have diarrhea and others to appeal.
Can you imagine my face when hearing that ????years of career to tell me that?Anyway ... getting crying before impotence.
Then I went to the Digestive doctor for the first time, and another that such dances: Take Plantaben and Duphalac , if I already take a doctor, but they do nothing to me. Well constant and continue drinking, drink water, take fiber, and if not, we would have to do a colonoscopy
There I no longer knew whether to laugh, cry, or send it to the ride .... it is as if they were treated as if you were silly. I have years like this, better seasons, and worse seasons, and well, in these years there are sometimes that I haveHe has uncontrolled the sugar a little, but I have known how to overcome.Many times I despair and I see myself alone, and as I comment on another post, I tryWay and give me all of them ... Anyway.
And that of the kinesiology what is it?Is it effective?In Madrid there are?Is it very expensive?
Thank you all

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
03/16/2010 7:46 a.m.

Come on animate, but it is true that it is a bit desperate with doctors sometimes.

As I tell you in some post to me the yoga is doing very well, and once I have had intestinal problems my teacher has recommended some exercises and I have done very well.It is also true that I did not have a problem as big as yours.

I think the massages can do well, I don't know much about kinesological massage, but a friend of mine gives Ayurvedic massages (based on Indian medicine).It was a massage of the whole body with oil and helped to clean inside.He also warned me that he was careful because he had side effects, such as fever, hypoglycemia and possibly gave me a small diarrhea because the body after cleaning with the massage expelled toxic products.Well, I really helped me a lot and now I do it twice a year.It is true that the masseuse is my friend and I trust her, but I have no idea where you can go in Madrid, or how much it will cost, or if they will be professionals.
Also, 2h hours before the massage I got the basal and during the massage of almost an hour I did not wear the pump, but still fell apart after the massage and I was with a very stable blood glucose for a few days.

I repeat that this is my experience and that I did not have a problem as serious as yours.But if it uses you something, I'm glad ... Let's see if your problem is solved soon.

lola's profile photo
lola
03/16/2010 9:38 a.m.

Thank you very much for your Lola advice, I will try to try those massages to see if they do well :)

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
03/16/2010 9:43 a.m.

Have you tried a cigar and a coffee on an empty stomach?If you give me your address I send you a glass of the curro machine and in three minutes you are in the bathroom hehehehehe.
:)) :))
Good luck with the massages that fifteen days are many days!

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
03/16/2010 5:06 p.m.

Hehehehe, always coffee breakfast!Of course, decaffeinated nescafe.My mother insisted on a day when she took coffee from the coffee maker, normal coffee, with her respective cigarette after breakfast ... and I had some tachycardia that for what!And nothing ... either worked

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
03/17/2010 4:32 a.m.

Hello, I wanted to tell you my personal experience:

I spent quite a while with constipation and every 2 weeks it alternated with diarrhea for a couple of days (constipation favors the proliferation of bacteria and in the end it produces diarrhea).

I tried to take more fiber (kiwis, plums, fiber -rich cereals) and it didn't work for me.I also tried the activia yogurt and improved a lot, but after being a couple of months taking it, it stopped taking effect.I was a season in the gym and it was not effective either.Coffee and sweeteners caused me more discomfort in the abdomen than I already had.

Finally and without waiting, I found the solution.I bought an anti -cellulite massage device (from the Solam brand) because although I am thin, I have a little fat accumulated in the abdomen.I started using it as it puts in the instructions for use (it caught my attention that in the "wave" head it said it served for constipation, but we are going, after "battle" previously, nothing expected me).I was going through the abdomen and in addition to improving the appearance of the area, surprisingly a month and something to use it I stopped being constipated: d.

So in my case it was solved like this.I hope it can help you.

Anafus's profile photo
Anafus
02/10/2011 6:22 p.m.

He also gave me a tremendous constipation.I tried several medicines but they didn't help.Then I took cabbage juice (it is actually for gastric ulcers, according to many clinical trials), but it helped me with the swelling of belly and constipation.Recipe: A cabbage leaves and a Granny apple (or 1/2 apple) in the extractor to get a cup of juice.I also took plum juice.Two plums in the extractor, without Pepita.I took the cabbage for a month (about 2 cups a day).I took a couple of days.Now I still include a little plum in the varied juices that I take daily.

The problem with natural recipes is the doses, because it is not standard.With a pill, one knows what he is taking;With home remedies it is.

Clinical trials (which are many) say that ulcers have been cured with a liter of daily green cabbage juice, taken through the day.He does not say that it serves for constipation, but I had constipation with bleeding and left.I took half a liter daily.But the studies had results in 10 days;while I had it in a month.

In the "vegetable juice" thread I attached a study by Dr. Cheney on the healing of gastric ulcers with cabbage juice.

zumo123's profile photo
zumo123
06/21/2015 5:16 a.m.

In the herbalism they sell some capsules with African mango extract, which in addition to helping to reduce body fat, help to go to the bathroom and take away the swelling, to try them you do not lose anything.They have done very well.

psanca's profile photo
psanca
11/18/2016 7:20 a.m.

@psanca - DM1 desde 2.000 | Dexcom G4 | Novorapid + Tresiba | Sin complicaciones

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.