Homemade Hemo Calculation

sweety's profile photo   03/03/2010 4:56 p.m.

It gives me overwhelming accuracy to divide the daily mean by 17.5.The last analytics gave me a difference of 0.1.I explain better: calculate the daily average daily (be 5 controls or only 1), calculate the average of the last ninety days and give a double value to the last average of the last 30 day, the average resulting the divide by 17,5.I have the results nailed and I have already proven them for 6 analytics.If the blood glucose figures are very high, the division would be 17 and if very low by 18. 17.5 for an average of 120 mg/dl.

Erguiye's profile photo
Erguiye
11/10/2014 3:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello good,

Talking about that the other day I found an app for ihone "diaconnect" that calculates the hemoglobin makes you half etc ... for now I do not know if it is very trustworthy or not because I cannot compare it with any result of any analytaca, butTo make an idea for an average of glycemia of 113 gives a hemoglobin of 6, what do you think?

Carloscgsugar's profile photo
Carloscgsugar
11/23/2015 4:54 p.m.

I think it comes out something lower ..
In the tables, with glucose 120, hemo is 6.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/23/2015 6:21 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

But maybe it's fine yours ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/23/2015 6:23 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

regina said:
I think it comes out something lower ..
In the tables, with glucose 120, hemo is 6.except some hypos that have given me ... I hope that my next analysis the hem is more or less that ...

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/24/2015 2:12 a.m.

Federico_perez said:

Hello,
I seemed very interesting to me and how I see some that lian a little .. and I like to do things with Excel .. I have created a calculation sheet where you only have to put the data .. (date, time and blood glucose) and youIt is giving the average and the hemo.

And since I have put myself, in the next days I will continue with the sheet to make it more complete ...

Any suggestion that I can add to bring control there?

This is the calculation sheet link.
Link

Hello, forgive, I am still a bit thick, but in this table I have to put the average every day or I only pile all the daily results?

Thank you very much and thanks for the table

Veronica14's profile photo
Veronica14
11/24/2015 7:39 p.m.

DM1 desde el 21/09/2015
NovoRapid y Lantus

The glycometer makes you the average .., 15 days or one month .., look for that function

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/24/2015 8:57 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.