Homemade Hemo Calculation

sweety's profile photo   03/03/2010 4:56 p.m.

Good, I put a way to calculate the hemo at home ... it works for me, I don't know how scientist and exact it is ... but it is, if not less, curious:

The only "conditioning" is having enough daily controls

- Take the average (average) of the 60 -day glucose - There are machines that give a daily mean, mine does not and creates an excel sheet and choping data-
- Divide the result by 60
- To the figure you give, you add 86
- The result is divided by 33.3 and ...

That's the hemo ... it works for me ...

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/03/2010 4:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hahaha, curious is curious, where have you taken this method?.I do not work out because it gives me a 2.6 hem ... hehe we would not be here writing.Possibly I am doing wrong, it is that I am of letters and the accounts are not my strong.

lola's profile photo
lola
03/03/2010 5:37 p.m.

I think the formula is: at the average of the 60 days it adds 86 and divided it by 33.3.Sweety has a step left over;)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/03/2010 5:45 p.m.

Yes, I think I have explained badly.Because as I first calculate the average of each day (since I have to put all the data ...) and then the sum of all of them the divide between 60. This is the same as saying "the average of the 60 days"... Sorry, I have explained very badly.(Thank you Prado) Test Lola, you will see how you get close !!
I was given a girl in a course I did before pregnancy, to enter a bomb program (which never arrived) but the truth is that I don't know where I get it ...
You already tell me if you get!

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/04/2010 7:51 a.m.

If one step was left over.Well yes, now if it gives me exact, although I prefer not to see it that I get in a very bad mood ...
thank you

lola's profile photo
lola
03/04/2010 10:49 a.m.

Wow, I just do it and you're right, a fisting 8.2 !!I say what Lola, I put that bouncing: twisted:

paula's profile photo
paula
03/04/2010 2:27 p.m.

hahaha, go!Well, I'm sorry !!!If I know I don't tell you anything !!!:))
Quiet, that we are going to go down.You will see as if.

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/04/2010 3:22 p.m.

Hello!!
A question .... to do the half cage tooodoooss the controls you have signed up for 60 days and divide it by the number of controls (: Oops: I do not know if I explain well) ???
I just did a hemoglobin analysis but I don't have the result, I compare it !!!!

cakemgia's profile photo
cakemgia
03/05/2010 10:19 a.m.

Yes, that would give you an average.Another way is, if your machine gives the daily average, it is adding those means that the little machine gives you of the last sixty days and dividing it between sixty ...
You'll tell me if you get ...

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/05/2010 3:02 p.m.

Thanks Sweety, the machine does not give me the average, I have to exercise the brain !!!! I already tell you if it matches me .....: oops:

cakemgia's profile photo
cakemgia
03/05/2010 4:06 p.m.

Hello!!!!!!!

K well, I didn't know this, because if so, I'm going to breathe more or less trankila pork, hemo is not as bad as I believed: oops: I'll tell you when I do it;)

DiabetesForo
03/15/2010 8:46 a.m.

I attach a comparative table of medium glycemia and glycosylated hemoglobin;I correlated me quite well, at least 5 or 6 glycemia days are necessary for the average to be approximate.

DiabetesForo
03/17/2010 11:53 a.m.

The Lifescan meter, specifically the one touch ultra smart makes you an average of all glucose values, and in the previous post you can see the equivalence table.And those who do not have a meter so because it is a good idea of ​​Gondrullo.

chuniña's profile photo
chuniña
04/12/2010 7:46 p.m.

DIABETICA TIPO 1, debut 1999, varias complicaciones( Neuropatía diabética, Cardiopatía Isquémica....)
Novorapid: 1/4/5 Tresiba 0/0/23
Sensor Freestyle Libre

Hello good morning ... I am diabetic DSD 19 years and I have 27 for what I have been with diabetes ... since several years ago trying to look for a reliable formula xa calculate the hemog ... under my humble opinion this formula that you comment notI see nothing reliable because even if you take 6 or 7 daily controls, a "243" will be weighted at 17 that at 8 on an empty stomach ... Singing much more harmful and influential for hemoglobin the first daily blood glucose ... for a reliable approachYou would have to weigh each value cn the estimated minuts number that it carries in blood and although it can be achieved it is an arduous task .. Vaya Roll eh hehe ... many encourage all in this sacrificed disease

JCM120's profile photo
JCM120
09/29/2013 9:49 a.m.

There are glucometers that give the 30 -day average.I usually divide it by 2 (well, between 20), to have less than 7 it gives very approximate values.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/29/2013 11:15 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I do not find any formula until
Now since my nights. They have been high and having no results, the glycometer average had nothing to do with the hem ... watch that data.

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/29/2013 3:40 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

50% of the result of glycosilada corresponds to the last month:
Link

DiabetesForo
09/29/2013 4:23 p.m.

good fact to consider;)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/29/2013 7:13 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

One thing is the average and another hemo.It is not the same ... Hemo is an average of approximately 8 weeks, but for example the last 2 weeks tell much more than the rest.And of course one thing is the average of the profiles and another of the glucose that you have had in blood 24 hours.

farstar's profile photo
farstar
09/29/2013 11:11 p.m.

Hello,
I seemed very interesting to me and how I see some that lian a little .. and I like to do things with Excel .. I have created a calculation sheet where you only have to put the data .. (date, time and blood glucose) and youIt is giving the average and the hemo.

And since I have put myself, in the next days I will continue with the sheet to make it more complete ...

Any suggestion that I can add to bring control there?

This is the calculation sheet link.
Link

federico_perez's profile photo
federico_perez
10/02/2013 6:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.