{'en': 'Heat, enemy of insulin :-(', 'es': 'Calor, enemiga de la Insulina :-('} Image

Heat, enemy of insulin :-(

Quim's profile photo   08/12/2010 9:40 a.m.

ernesto said:
last year we put a cold -homemade portfolio ....
I put the link
Link
In the Valencia Diabetes Association (AVD) we have already made three talks and demonstrations of how to do it taking the sewing machine and everything.
If you are little hands is a good option for a price of two Eurillos

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I would like to ask you Ernesto since I am from Valencia if you could tell me what Chinese shopping shop

jose_manuel's profile photo
jose_manuel
07/12/2015 9:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Let's see for you to have an idea of ​​insulin in hot places above 30 degrees will stop taking effect and will be as if you will injected water and your glymatical values ​​rose without further ado.
I went ahead in Mejico on a boat trip day I was carrying it in the backpack and although it was in the shade the temperature was 35 degrees and spoiled.
From that moment I carry the cold bag with me as long as there are more than 25 degrees.
luck

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/11/2015 2:53 a.m.

From what you tell, I have to buy a cold portfolio yes or also.I live in Seville.You know, where in summer we reach 50 degrees.

pike's profile photo
pike
10/11/2015 10:53 a.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

Buying a cold portfolio in Latinadeladiabetes.com have, I will buy a month after 28 years of diabetic ja, ha.I am something left and I was surprised at what lasted the cold and that the temperature ambien was very hot.
In this store you can see that they live with diabetes ask them and advise you which to buy according to what you need so and helped me a lot and I can assure you that better price you will not find anywhere.
And you also have 10% discount added always.
Do not hesitate to call them or send them a message, the girl is here for the @monica_ltd forum ask her.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/11/2015 12:16 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello good I would like to know if there is something that can buy to maintain insulin at least 4 days below 30 grades.
I go on a trip and I will be in a warm climate and I will be at least 4 days without going through any civilized area where to buy ice or plug a charger.
Thank you so much

Nmabcdef's profile photo
Nmabcdef
11/20/2017 12:03 p.m.

Buy cold gel bags.They put them in water so that the gel solidifies and as it is endothermic guarantees a temperature delta of about 10 degrees with the outside about 5 days.Then you put it again in water.
I bought it on Amazon

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/23/2017 8:13 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.