{'en': 'I need to vent', 'es': 'Necesito desahogarme'} Image

I need to vent

Consu's profile photo   09/28/2010 3:25 p.m.

Hello everyone,

Today I am low and fed up with this disease.I think about tomorrow, on TV and on the street, they don't say anything good in the end that I'm not a good company, now.

I put 4 times insulin, 4 times I have to measure the sugar, I have been with this "joke" for a year and a half, and it becomes more difficult.

I promise that I will not be pessimistic again, yes we need encouragement, I know!

But I need a push, please, I'm 52 years old, Mayor, but I'm not bad at all !! ... it's a joke ..

I promise that if you encourage me, I will do the same.

Thank you!

Consu's profile photo
Consu
09/28/2010 3:25 p.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

Hello, consu.

You don't give us many data, but I deduce that you have diabetes 2, for age and how little you start.

I just want to tell you one thing.Normally, in the media and in certain consultations they do not say what to do to be right, but how bad you can get to be.And neither do they say that if you take care of yourself and have good control, all those complications will never arrive.

So you have come to the right site, where no one cares about the things that the alarmists say, and where we all take care of the controls day by day and, at the same time, lead a full life.

Tell us more about your treatment, your doubts, what you want, that we will help you be part of the group that takes care and that will avoid those complications.

Courage and welcome.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/28/2010 3:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks Alea and those who have read me.
What reason you have a daughter ... the first review they did to me, they asked me, are you well?Yes, I said, and the nurse told me, well ... you have been just six months, the mother who bore her.And the doctor on the first visit told me that I had the pancreas deteriorated, I put on white, noticed me and told me ... only the part of the insulin pancreas the rest is perfect, the mother who gave birth to him to him.I was very bad on both occasions.Employ sticks.But well the truth is that the current educator is great and I get animated where I go.
I have been from 7-4-09 with diabetes 1 started with menopause, they are surprised with my diabetes, they thought it was 2, and they made me lose weight a lot, that if I exercise, that if less hydrates, I lost enfrine14 kilos or more and was not fat.I weighed 70 with a seventy meter, now weight 56, but I have reached 54. Some dizziness that ... I think that in this forum I have already told it, but I continue, it gives me the feeling that this forum has changed in something!.I put me three times insulin, and now you have changed me 4 times, because I have, according to the quarterly analysis, I do not remember what is called .. "8'9".
Insulin bowling are brown, lilac, orange and green colors, that is, I have jubeny diabetes.At my age, you have to verrrrr¡ ¿! 11! 1!:))
I have read a person who is with diabetes, what joy, and that is perfect, then I will look at her again.
Thanks again and see you soon.16 years?What a joy, I have two children of 26 and 18 years.

Consu's profile photo
Consu
09/28/2010 4:16 p.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

Do not worry, consume, we all feel tired, disappointed and fed up with any time for whatever reason, but you have to continue for the forest and what Alea says: if you know how to control your illness, you will make a lifecompletely like someone who does not have diabetes.You just have to try to encourage you when you are declined, we are here for you to vent, help you, help us, etc.

All the best.

Jorditel's profile photo
Jorditel
09/28/2010 5:59 p.m.

Hi Consu,

I've been with diabetes for 23 years (now I have 26) so almost all my life with this happy disease.And in 23 years not a single complication, no eyes, kidneys or amputations or anything similar !!!!On Monday they made a small aesthetic operation.Two years ago I had an accident on the mountain and the inept of the people of the town I did not cosure the wound and I stayed a frightful, very large and black scar.I was worried about whether it had been for diabetes and the surgeon told me not, that he had healed better than many people and that he had been a pigmentation problem (and having healed the wound badly) so he had no problem operating in operatingTo hide the scar a little and repeat it again but there is any problem with diabetes?And he told me no, that if he gets along, you don't have to worry !!!: D

tica's profile photo
tica
09/29/2010 4:04 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Consu, welcome !!!And above that mood, woman, that you will see that when the issue is dominated it is not so complicated to have a good life and good control.

Tell us your doubts and worries to see if we can help you.

Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/29/2010 5:04 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Consu ¡What bad days we all have them, above that it is not as black how they paint it.

Welcome

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
09/29/2010 3:38 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Thank you all for the spirits, but I am fed up with the low ones.Always like the same hydrates, and I think, will they have to see the spirits?They say yes, but I don't know.This morning I had 213, at night I put on a line less because I was 71 before going to sleep, but silly from me, instead of drinking my milk alone, I accompanied her with a Magdalena, and "Take 213".I don't know whether to take out an insulin point or not when I'm low.What I do when I am low is that I like the fruit first and then the rest, clicking at the end of the food.Ok I'll go a doctor.:!
What a joy, you are all very low of Hemo, I pass.
Greetings and thanks.

Consu's profile photo
Consu
09/29/2010 4:01 p.m.

Welcome Consu !!!!Well, some are low as hemo, but I assure you that it has not always been so, it is a matter of putting on the batteries ... ah, and insist, insist, insist ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
09/30/2010 7:17 a.m.

Hi Consu.Welcome to Corro.As you have proven here we are like a pineapple.One comes out (or one, that you are more), ask, complain or whatever and come! Everyone to the outside you have to take a hand.You are at home.
The 8.9 that has come out in the quarterly analysis I suppose that will be glycosylated hemoglobin.It is something like the summary of the last three months.Although that will be better explained by a Owash (which will soon greet you) and that dominates the didactic thing well.Although those that have already greeted you a little higher do not stay behind.I am less placed (and now that surely I don't hear me almost anyone, I will tell you that I do not know very well if I am an example to follow ...) I am veteran (some few more than you. But little), I have been with insulin for twenty years andThe last eight with the bomb.They also started with type 2 diagnosis, with exercise, diet, some pillica ... like you.After a year I was putting insulin of all colors, also like you.I think I remember that on occasion he carried up to five different bolis.(Humalog's were torn as "signing" because I got cheaper than editing a catalog.)
But Consu, friend, what do you want me to tell you?I have three children (two and one), a little larger than yours.Two grandchildren (one and one).From time to time I take accounts and do not imagine the things I have pending.I can't leave tomorrow or last.I need, to finish doing what I have left, at least thirty or thirty -five years.So I have no choice but to take care of myself, you know?
You look at my signature, a little below.
A cordial greeting, consu.And encouragement.

DiabetesForo
09/30/2010 4:27 p.m.

I am better to encourage, I have 8.1 of Hemo.And I will continue with you by reading you even if sometimes I don't connect.Adeu: d

Consu's profile photo
Consu
09/30/2010 4:43 p.m.

Consu!

greetings,
Fer.

fer's profile photo
fer
12/21/2010 2:38 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks Fer, today I am in an incredible spirit, and ma has given to write, after a few days, that I did not, especially those who do not receive an answer, I am sad, although I do not understand many things, but well, but well,They know that we read them and that they do not go unnoticed.Adeu: Oops:

Consu's profile photo
Consu
12/21/2010 2:59 p.m.

Hi, Consu, beautiful.

As far as I am in 26 years of evolution and now I have 38. I had the bad luck that none of my endocrine in all this time (there were 3 since my diagnosis on August 17, 1984) I would talk about carbohydrates, carbohydrates,or what to do before hypoglycemia, or about the exercise with more than 250 mg, or of many other fundamental things that should have taught myself taking into account that I was 11 years old when I "met" this "companion" and that it was going to belifelong.I am surprised that with the "great" age that I had to learn the basics and fundamental of my illness, nobody told me anything in almost 30 years and I, ignorant, did not even know that these factors existed.

I have come to have hemoglobins up to 9 and my endocrine so quiet.I asked me: "How are you?", "Well", "I replied," and she replied: "Of course, diabetes does not hurt."I do not share that statement.Sometimes diabetes hurts a lot.In the soul, basically.

I puncture 5 times a day.Now I have a 6.7 hemoglobin.In a month I lowered it from 6.9 to 6.7.It seems almost miraculous that I have no complications taking into account my lousy or non -existent diabetes education, but no problem - I spend my fingers - for the moment.

Luckily, I told my endocrine of a lifetime one day that I wanted to get pregnant and that my gynecologist needed a report of it in which I said whether or not my diabetes was in "conditions."Milagroooooooooooo!As I have very oscillating levels, a lot of glycemic variability, my endocrine referred me to the hospital for the theme of the bomb.It seemed incredible.

In the Diabetes Diabetes Hospital, nurses and the doctor are m a r a v i l l o s or S. I have discovered that in the fruit there are carbohydrates, :)) Now it makes me funny, but nobody ever told me.

In short, not to extend much: with the education they have given me in the hospital my levels have improved, now I control the hypoglycemia and I am having less, the hemoglobin continues to go down, in January they will already put the bomb and, if everything goesWell, I'll be a mom.

I apologize for having written so much but it is also a good way to relieve the load that weighs many times on us.They overwhelm the punctures, whether insulin or for the glucometer, overwhelms the impotence of the sensation of hypoglycemia, etc.But, well, you have to always try to see something positive no matter how difficult it is.

Anyway, Consu and everyone who reads me, thanks for sharing your words, always.

Kisses.

Ilipa's profile photo
Ilipa
12/28/2010 1:21 p.m.

Hi Ilipa, 26 years with diabetes, and you are very good of Hemo, I don't see me, there is no way.The fruit is what I do not understand, if they tell you 40 grams of hydrates at food and dinner breakfast, 120 in total, because they tell you that you eat fruit too, the fruit has the least 10 gr.The piece will be for vitamins, I say.I had thought about coming a little about the hydrates to eat the fruit, which always as, if I can come a little.
You are from Andalusia as I have read, although I live in Catalonia, my parents, and my whole family are Andalusian, from Seville ¡Ozuu what joy!:)) to!And write what you want, I do it.
There are good people here, which helps and animates.Anchors and happy New Year.: Oops :: Twisted :: Twisted:

Consu's profile photo
Consu
12/29/2010 2:23 p.m.

Hi Ilipa, 26 years with diabetes, and you are very good of hemo, I do not see me, there is no way.The fruit is what I do not understand, if they tell you 40 grams of hydrates at food and dinner breakfast, 120 in total, because they tell you that you eat fruit too, the fruit has the least 10 gr.The piece will be for vitamins, I say.I had thought about coming a little about the hydrates to eat the fruit, which always as, if I can come a little.
You are from Andalusia as I have read, although I live in Catalonia, my parents, and my whole family are Andalusian, from Seville ¡Ozuu what joy!:)) to!And write what you want, I do it.
There are good people here, which helps and animates.Anchors and happy New Year.: Oops :: Twisted :: Twisted:

Hi, Consu and other readers!

Yes, many years behind my back and the funny thing is that after so much time is when I am finding out of fundamental things as the issue of counting hydrates.Now I have the hemog.Better, but I have also had disastrous.These "discoveries", that is, having found out literally vital things for people with diabetes, I owe it to the fact that I plan my motherhood and, luckily, they have changed my endocrine and I have gone to a team that cares about theirpatients and their well -being.And I say: if I had not raised motherhood, I would never have learned any hydrates or the rest?: Evil :: ?:

It is true that I have learned many things in the day hospital, but there will always be something else to know.

I have family (politics) in Barcelona and friends in Tarragona.I have gone to BCN several times and I love it.

And I completely agree with you that this forum is very supportive people and wanting to help.With that I am going to be a biker, I was discharged from time to time to read things and find information.There are always people willing to help and that is very comforting.: D gives pleasure.

Well, I don't roll up anymore, I look like Persia ... (= a blind :)))

See you later.

Ilipa's profile photo
Ilipa
12/29/2010 3:09 p.m.

Hi Consu I am Nieves and I am new in this but I encourage so I have distrustful and of hydrates nothing at all but you do not preduce everything will go better over time over time
Nobody taught thinks that we are many people who have to live with diabetes and since we are in the forum we feel much better we can give us dares and in this we are not alone every day are to live as well as possible and you have to think about pink
As a Carina song says after one sad day another happy Christmas and a prosperous new year is born that the kings bring us all good for everyone

Life is wonderful consu

DiabetesForo
12/30/2010 11:44 a.m.

Since I have seen the title I will continue with this thread, I also need to vent and see what you think, because I don't understand anything.

I just returned from the Endo consultation, there are already 3 years of diabetes, testing many different insulins, both slow and fast, different doses and doses going to consultation every 3 months at most, doing and not exercising, eating some things or other things(My diet is very restrictive) and I can no longer.Doing what you do is wrong.

In my opinion, I have a fairly clear pattern, at the nights and in the afternoon hypers.The hypos of the night have only been removed by lowering the slow one, but when doing that the hypers in the afternoons go to +300, and the rapid that puts me is, it is that it goes up and climbs me.On the contrary, if I upload the slow afternoon peak it is reduced (although there is still) and the one at night loudly, I spend almost all night in 40. And all this we talk about a difference of a simple unitof insulin.

In these 3 years I have been with three different endocrine and the 3 have told me that I am a good candidate for the insulin bomb, but nobody takes the step.Today when I have gone, I have taken the subject (today it has touched me with my previous endocrine) and I don't understand anything.They are determined to know why 2 days a month I do not have the fucking peak in the afternoon ... Why does that need to look only at the exception?After my gyrose is perfect ... of course 6.7 is not bad, nothing wrong, but of course, in my opinion it is normal if you are in 300 in the afternoon and in 40 at night because obviously the average will be a pussy.

My treatment now is after eating at 2 hours (if it is above 180) to put me 2 insulin units plus what the calculator marks, depending on a trend.And that if I can afford it, because for the work that I have sometimes I don't have time until 4h later ... And if one day I want to snack, another puncture.

If you have come here, what do you think?Am I taking it too much to chest?

I leave the graphs, obviously the one that has the least hypos is the one that put me 17 slowly and the other 18.

Thanks in advance: Smile:

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
12/18/2019 1:49 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

@"Niñaburbuja"

Hello, I still have little experience, only about 2 years with DM1, but it only occurs to me that maybe you could distribute the slow one in two parts of the day.One part in the afternoon/night and another in the morning.It would not be a possible solution, but I have read that there are people who work very well.

You are very young (which gives me a great envy) with what your hormones have full performance.That can affect you a lot, even if you comment your problem is something more regular and it is not irregular movements in some days of the month.The graphics of the average pattern with the shaded percentiles are quite clear.

I just hope I can be useful.HB is good, but you are right and you have to avoid nightlife.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
12/18/2019 3:03 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@jldiazdel thank you very much for answering, that you have read all that is appreciated.
I also tried that at different times, different doses and different insulins ... and exactly the same, of the nocturnal hypos did not free me.😔 And the same with the hyper in the afternoon, because it is accentuated to more by not having so much quantity (I say, this is pure deduction of mine).

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
12/18/2019 3:31 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.