{'en': 'I need to vent', 'es': 'Necesito desahogarme'} Image

I need to vent

Consu's profile photo   09/28/2010 3:25 p.m.

@"Niñaburbuja" something similar happens to me.Do what I do not regulate myself;I get tired of everything.
I understand that you worry and don't know what to do.There comes a time when we can no longer do and the endocrine little or nothing.
I went yesterday by consultation and left the same as I entered.As I have 6.3 of Glyc (it has uploaded a lot, before I had 5.5) does not worry.

If I have been offered the bomb, I don't know that, but I don't want it.I do not like to wear an open path in my body with the risks of infection that entails (I pillo everything)

In your case, the Toujeo time would change, put it at food time to make it more effective in the afternoon peaks.And right to avoid hypos, a yogurt before going to bed for example.This is proof and error.

I do not mend, even if I am hungry for not clicking on, in extreme nuts that do not rise to me beyond 160.
But check which meals make it upload you in the afternoon;I have proven that any food that has fat, protein and some hydrate are fatal.In those cases insulin does not cover me digestion and I have to replace at 3 hours with 2 units.unless vindure and fish eat.

If I correct, there are times that I am going to hiccups, I meet the correction with the insulin that I had set 3 hours before it did not take effect at the time and stay there, for a walk without working.Now I correct at 5 hours after eating.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/18/2019 5:29 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

That hyperglycemia that happens to you in the afternoon is due to the "phenomenon of sunset" (more insulin is required in mid -afternoon and before dinner),
It is easily solved with a bomb, and in the case of Bolis you will have to add one more puncture of "fast" insulin in the middle afternoon (17:00 .. 18:00) with an amount equal to what your blood glucose indicates at that time (You know, use insulin calculator).You will have to adjust that amount in the next few days with the test and error method (you can even "take advantage of" that puncture for the snack -you will not have to puncture again, with the complication that this entails-).

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
12/18/2019 6:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Ruthbia in the afternoon I have never put it on, I try it, it makes sense.I am afraid because I work and many times I can not stop even to go to the bathroom, work for hours and with kids and it is crazy does not give you time to anything.As for eating, I have many problems with food, how typical it is good for a diabetic to me, I am celiac, I have an allergy to prophylaine (I cannot eat fruit or fresh vegetables to be ultra -processed,And yet there are times that neither does that help), to the nuts and the anisakis .... total, what I would do for eating a simple salad!This makes me frustrate much more, because I am aware that perhaps if I ate an equal salad I would not upload so much but unfortunately it is what there is.I will take into account the right, it seems good idea too.

@Mamarvazq knew the phenomenon of Alba but not the phenomenon of sunset!I am already clicking 2h after eating and nothing, and as I have to prick again later it gives me an attack, I will end the needles of Spain hahaha.I do not tell you that I have not ever done it but in very specific cases when I am very hungry and I know I will have late.

Today at eating I have put a quick unit (to try) and what I have achieved is to have a hypo and the same later hyper, here I remain high (although the peak is quite lower, everything is said):/ I will wait at dinner time to correct.

Thanks for the comments!

P.D.: Since summer, I am telling rations of protein also to take into account in the rapid.

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
12/18/2019 8:24 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

Maybe putting toujeo at night .., you change the pattern.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/19/2019 12:03 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I have to update the firm: |@Regina I am now putting the slow night, but until the beginning of summer I did it in the morning and the same.

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
12/19/2019 7:42 a.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

I proposed to you in the food, before eating or just after, thus the first hours of effectiveness coincide with the peak and I imagine that something shocks it.

I bother your allergies.I have asked me for a celiac profile .... fear gives me what comes out.I have the slower digestions but I have no discomfort.
The initial solution is 2 bolus, one before eating and another hour and a half later, to avoid the peak since it always occurs, and hypoglycemia if I put all the bowl once before eating.Logical, but it is an extra puncture.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/19/2019 8:06 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Courage, consu.When I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, it was 1968 and I was 5 years old.There were only glass syringes, half -millimeter needles, insulin derived from the pig, and the sugar analysis were made in urine, the first of blood for chromatography passed many years before they were available.

Now I have 56, a life behind my back and two children who have already become older.The little one has the same hair that I had at his years, and I think he will go up shortly, and I am 1.75, and he is only 14 years old.Neither is diabetic, thank God.

I'm fine, I have never gone from 6.5, nothing in the background or renal function.There have been difficult times, with hypoglycemia especially, but now I have been better for a few years.

Courage: You can get very well with this disease.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
12/22/2019 9:53 p.m.

Hello everyone, I am Consu, after more than nine years.The one that comes 62 and now 11 years of diabetes, without complications for diabetes 1, but a little more silly, morality, high sometimes but most often low.The disease limits, but you have to go forward.The best thing is that apart from the ups and downs, inexplicable sometimes, I only have colds, today I am in a good mood.
What I am clear, is that we cannot spend a gram with the hydrates, and the doubt I have is that if we go through eating a lot of meat, these proteins become hydrates, sometimes it happened to me, uploading the sugar.There are times that the sugar has lowered me to make the work of my house quickly, but other times simply being calm, that is what I have said before limits, when going out to eat outside, or when going to make the purchase, you never know what can happen to you, we are not machines, the heat, the cold, the mood, the stress affects us, I am sure.
In these years only twice, that insulin mistake, putting me twice the fast, nothing happened to me, a slight downturn, how?Well, getting into things, I like them, muffins, chocolate, etc.Ummmmm¡ That yes, I am very scared.
I puncture three times a day, Novorrapit, and another puncture more than three at night.
I plan to be 11 more years, either, I have to see my granddaughter get older, 2 years now.
Today, good night, I wish you all, and that this year that comes over us, it is much better.

Consu's profile photo
Consu
12/25/2019 12:24 a.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

I could not go to sleep today, if thank you for your comments, and without wishing you, strength.

Consu's profile photo
Consu
12/25/2019 1:08 a.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

Well, if you have to encourage themselves.I have been with this and no complication in sight for 33 years.Everyone is as it is, but I think that taking care and controlling everything as it is because you do not have them.When you have been doing it for a while.I also tell you that now it is much easier to bring control with the means we have.So much courage and know that you are not alone.

Pinkypank's profile photo
Pinkypank
12/27/2019 3:27 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.