Hello!:)

jonar200's profile photo   10/23/2010 5:12 p.m.

Hello, I'm new and wanted to introduce myself.My name is Jonatan and I am 18 years old.I have only 3 of these with diabetes, and not very controlled the truth.I would like to meet people like me and that's why I register in the forum.Greetings to everyone.

jonar200's profile photo
jonar200
10/23/2010 5:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the Jonar Sweet Club, you'll see that the Compis soon helps you.

Greetings

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
10/23/2010 5:40 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Welcome to the forum, Jonatan.

In my case it is my daughter, Celia, the one with diabetes.It is a little younger than you: it's celebrating the 17 in December.

Tell us something more about you, what treatment you have, where are you from, what it costs you most to control, in short, whatever you can think of, that we will throw a little hand together.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/23/2010 6:21 p.m.

I'm from Valladolid.I get Lantus in the morning and Humalog according to meal hydrates.What I find most to control are the exits (when we are going to have dinner), the birthdays.
Thanks for helping me, surely in this forum I will be well taken care of.:)

jonar200's profile photo
jonar200
10/24/2010 5:07 a.m.

Do you make diet for portions or are you eye?

By rations it costs a little more at the beginning, but then it is easier to calculate.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/24/2010 12:47 p.m.

By rations.It is a little more difficult at the beginning, but you get used to everything.:)

jonar200's profile photo
jonar200
10/24/2010 3:05 p.m.

Hi Jonar, Welcome !!!
In our case it is my daughter who has diabetes, now goes on the way to 13 years ... what you say, the outputs and the extras are more difficult to control, but if you have the good habit of measuring more amenudos you can correct soon andAvoid spending for a long time with unwanted figures ....
Have you not considered putting insulin bomb?

Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/27/2010 5:08 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hi Jonar, welcome!

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
10/27/2010 7:41 a.m.

The insulin bomb did not offer me.But I don't think it's very comfortable, really.
Thanks to all of you :)

jonar200's profile photo
jonar200
10/27/2010 11:05 a.m.

I do not carry a bomb personally, but my daughter and my husband, and a few more firefighters that I know personally .... it does not seem uncomfortable, in fact you are used to take her in a very short time ... it is a m'as trafficking,For me the best, without any doubt ... and it is true, neither all hospitals offer them, nor usually offer them to debut ... well, it is something to take into account.

Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/28/2010 5:30 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Although with a little delay ... Welcome to the Jonatan forum!

Greetings,
Fer.

fer's profile photo
fer
12/21/2010 2:36 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks again!
(By the way, you put that comment on my birthday: D)

jonar200's profile photo
jonar200
12/30/2010 4:15 p.m.

Welcome, Jonar200.And congratulations with delay: P

I am 19 years old and I have one with diabetes.It is true that it is very difficult to have controlled glucose levels but with patience and a little effort, it can be achieved (even if it is not 100%).

It also happens to me: what has been worse are the exits.Although I have more or less controlled dinners (I wait until after dinner to inject my insulin and so I will not happen or will fall short with the food, and, a little by eye, I inject the units thatI think convenient).The worst is to party (although I do not go out much, when I do, it shows): either they give me several hypos or term hyper ... but well, it is that: to try and have patience.

There are many foreros who know a lot about the subject and surely they will help you in many things.I will try to do it in everything I can;)

All the best.

Jorditel's profile photo
Jorditel
12/30/2010 4:31 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.