{'en': 'Diabetes and celiac disease.', 'es': 'Diabetes y enfermedad celiaca.'} Image

Diabetes and celiac disease.

elpais's profile photo   03/16/2014 3:06 p.m.

Diabetes is produced by immune aggression against pancreas cells.You all know that.

What you may not know is that there is a direct relationship with celiac disease.

It is a good option to eat gluten without dairy.

Dairy do not have gluten but are related in some scientific studies with diabetes.

Greetings,

elpais's profile photo
elpais
03/16/2014 3:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Can you show us those studies?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/16/2014 4:05 p.m.

Diabetics always have an analytical one year to detect celiacx antibodies.If everything is fine, we eat normally.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/16/2014 5:39 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

It is true that there is a certain relationship, 10% of DM1 has Celiaquia.Gluten produces some intestinal inflammation, but like many foods that are said healthy (e.g. legumes).I have the theory that humans are not 100% adapted to eat anything.

And according to a girl who has both diseases, it is even worse to eat gluten than diabetes.I did not believe it until one day tried gluten without bread ...

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/16/2014 6:19 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Of course, but now the gluten -free diet has become fashion

DiabetesForo
03/16/2014 6:20 p.m.

Of course, they no longer know what they are going to invent ... Well, what's up celiacs with the price of "gluten -free" products so that they now encourage you to eat like this ... Anyway ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/17/2014 7:23 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

There is the business, they take advantage of the personnel who believe all that ......

DiabetesForo
03/17/2014 9:21 a.m.

Good morning
I am a tourism student at the Complutense University of Madrid and I am carrying out a business project that is based on the creation of a restaurant recommender and search engine for celiac and diabetics, I would like them to help me responding to this survey ...
Link
Thank you very much in advance and I wait for your collaboration
All the best
Elsa Pérez
Diabetics and celiac
diabeticeliaco.typeform.com

eliza's profile photo
eliza
03/20/2014 7:43 a.m.

My 2 -year -old daughter with diabetes for 1 year with the analytics to celiac disease, I have been concerned if in the future you can have it, it has currently had diarrhea and food without digesting for

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
03/24/2014 11:34 a.m.

@"Sherpa41"."And as a girl who has both diseases told me, it is even worse to eat gluten than diabetes. I didn't believe it until one day I tried gluten -free bread" Sherpa, this has made me a lot of grace!And all gluten -free product are bad of COJ ****, they also have more added sugars and fats and a 21 % VAT tax, as luxury products.So it is already known, a diabetic-celliac has to make the water and garlic diet.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/10/2016 10:52 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Elena

DiabetesForo
12/10/2016 5:08 p.m.

Hello.I can speak in the first person regarding this issue.I was diagnosed with celiac at 5 years, today I have 24. In September I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. So the doctors told me it is not uncommon to find the 2 diseases together.But they told me that my case was special because it was normal to first be diagnosed with diabetes and then with celiacy.

Both diseases, as already said here, are autoimmune, that is, your own body fights itself.In September, doctors told me that once you develop an autoimmune disease it is not uncommon to develop more.My mother, for example, has a lot of them, one is celiachy but not diabetes.

Being both is, with forgiveness, a whore.I don't know if it's because I just started sugar but it's very difficult for me to find things I can eat and almost every day as the same.I also have more problems added with food since I am allergic to raw fruits and vegetables (to a protein they have) and most nuts.In summary, the diagnosis of diabetes has been a stick, but well.

I write in case someone did not know and can help him.Greetings and encourage everyone

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
12/10/2016 6:31 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

Dear bubble girl:

The fructose that is part of sugar is responsible for the magnification of the immune response.This immune response is produced by the consumption of lacts or cereals, there are also sugars-alcohol such as maltitol, even if they have a low glycemic index they present all sugar problems.
In short: sugar is a toxic.

DiabetesForo
12/10/2016 7:44 p.m.

If you have an opportunity you have to read a book "" Pure, White and Deadly "by John Yudkin.
It has no waste.

DiabetesForo
12/10/2016 8:02 p.m.

Estimated Regina:
Celiacan analysis are very specific but not very sensitive: I mean, if positive analysis is almost certain that you are celiac.Now, if it comes out negative, it is not certain that you are not celiac.

DiabetesForo
12/11/2016 2:58 p.m.

Dear companions:
In my opinion, the immissionary reaction produced in diabetes is increased by environmental factors.

DiabetesForo
12/11/2016 8:30 p.m.

Dear companions:
In my opinion, the problem generated by gluten, can be caused by other cereals as well.Thus, it is clear that the immune reaction would be caused by cereals but that reaction would have to be enhanced by something.
That something could be fructose and galactose, (lactose is more galactose glucose), both produce increased intestinal permeability.

DiabetesForo
12/22/2016 6:12 p.m.

niñaburbuja said:
hello.I can speak in the first person regarding this issue.I was diagnosed with celiac at 5 years, today I have 24. In September I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. So the doctors told me it is not uncommon to find the 2 diseases together.But they told me that my case was special because it was normal to first be diagnosed with diabetes and then with celiacy.

Both diseases, as already said here, are autoimmune, that is, your own body fights itself.In September, doctors told me that once you develop an autoimmune disease it is not uncommon to develop more.My mother, for example, has a lot of them, one is celiachy but not diabetes.

Being both is, with forgiveness, a whore.I don't know if it's because I just started sugar but it's very difficult for me to find things I can eat and almost every day as the same.I also have more problems added with food since I am allergic to raw fruits and vegetables (to a protein they have) and most nuts.In summary, the diagnosis of diabetes has been a stick, but well.

I write in case someone did not know and can help him.Greetings and encouragement to all

Charles Cabrera's profile photo
Charles Cabrera
12/11/2017 4:46 a.m.

Hi Nina Bubble I read your comment and it seemed interesting to share an opinion.Look how you say this is a disastrous disease ... I have a lotEtc ... since that aggravates the disease more, I take the time to walk 45 minutes or an hour in a nearby park, I try to make me time to prepare my food, I no longer want to be sad or mortified or at least I try that.Something that I consider of the utmost importance is that there should be more interaction with people with these same conditions to support us mutually talk, share food tips, perhaps generating ideas not to neglect a single moment.I only remember Jesus Christ and the calbarium I suffered by carrying the cross on that tortuous path to its final destination: the crucifixion.I imagine that just as we should know how to take our cross our sufferings there is no other.And encourage !!That life is beautiful despite everything.P.D: Believe me we are not missing much, for example, the fried chubby of the market with that required and oxidized oil that becomes trans fat from the worst or the pizzas or coca cola that is a mega food scrapsugar and phosphoric acid.Well see you and take care of yourself

Charles Cabrera's profile photo
Charles Cabrera
12/11/2017 5:23 a.m.

I have already put it somewhere else, but laboratory mice caused celiacra with intestinal parasites (worms).And fast.

I would not be surprised that the acidity/toxicity they cause, was behind many of the problems we are talking about.

Erty's profile photo
Erty
12/14/2017 2:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.