{'en': 'Diabetes and celiac disease.', 'es': 'Diabetes y enfermedad celiaca.'} Image

Diabetes and celiac disease.

elpais's profile photo   03/16/2014 3:06 p.m.

@"Erty", Celiac is an autoimmune disease, and we develop it the people who have already been predisposed with positive genetics in certain haplotypes.Like diabetes.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/14/2017 10:18 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Genetics is predisposition, but activation is given or not.A armored door is determined to open, but it will only do it if your access key is typed.And knowing is a mechanism, it should be able to close it again.

Multiple sclerosis also has a genetic basis, but if no circumstances are given before they turn around 18, the disease will not be expressed.
In autoimmune diseases there is an aggression, which I think should be current and permanent.What, I don't know, but parasites are a serious option.In laboratories they manufacture celiac mice with them.

Genetic determinism, led to exaggeration, is actress Angelina Jolie, who emptied her breasts because she had a pro-cancer gene.Perhaps only the concern of having it is more carcinogenic than the said gene.
I fell more nice before with that fatal woman gene, which now that practices eugenics with itself in parts.

Not only are genes inherited but also the ways of being.Another determinism.

Erty's profile photo
Erty
12/15/2017 1:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

More and more autoimmune diseases are being related to alterations of the intestinal microbiota.There is much to discover still to give an answer but it is already where the shots go.Genetics predisposes you but the environment is who activates or not those genes that end up causing disease and food plays a very important role.All processed products that are eaten today alter the intestinal microbiota and that can be the cause of autoimmune or much of them.Many improved food so it is clear that something has to do.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
12/15/2017 2:38 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

There are infant children with diabetes ..., Angelina had to be very calm ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/15/2017 4:36 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The first week would be calm, because it looks like a hypochondriac.Then, other studies would appear suspecting another gene, and so on to infinity.And as its example has stood up, a small epidemic of operations that cut for the healthy will have been triggered.
Genetics is deaf and blind, like the three monkeys of Shiva.It is a warehouse with plans that will only be used when that order of the foreman from outside is received.If not, they will remain inside, and with a little luck, the mice will eat them.
Yes, there will be people with a more or less gene, but the proportion of diseases determined in advance must be minimal at all.

Babies, since they are conceived, are already subject to the future of life.If the mother drinks milk, it is known that the fetus drinks milk, then part is not assimilated and ends in it.When it is born, they vaccinate it before having the immune system formed at all, and the risk list can continue and everything cannot be expected.

But celiacch causes it in mice with intestinal parasites.And autistic children are celiac, and when they are listed, they cure both.

Erty's profile photo
Erty
12/15/2017 11:01 p.m.

??

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/16/2017 2:15 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

@"Yesssica_a", @erty, I don't know how many years there is the "processed products" industry ... (which should not demonize it, if this industry did not exist, do not forget that only a few could have access to all kindsof food), well to what was going, that is, before there were processed products, nobody developed autoimmune diseases?And @erty, send me that study to give it to my doctor who sends me deworming, that I am up to the bun with the Celiaquia.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/17/2017 12:47 p.m.

solar said:
@"sherpa41"."And as a girl who has both diseases told me, it is even worse to eat gluten than diabetes. I didn't believe it until one day I tried gluten -free bread" Sherpa, this has made me a lot of grace!And all gluten -free product are bad of COJ ****, they also have more added sugars and fats and a 21 % VAT tax, as luxury products.So it is already known, a diabetic-celliac has to make the water and garlic diet.Greetings.

Good night.
As a diabetic and celiac, I don't agree with what that girl told you.
Celiaquia, today is very easy to carry, if it is true that food is many more expensive than normal, but today you have a wide variety of gluten -free foods (17 years ago there was not a quarter)And once you get used to making the purchase without gluten, then it is very simple.After 17 years eating gluten without I remember what bread or paste with gluten knows, that is, you get used to those flavors.
In short, a celiac eats without gluten and that's it, it is not clicking every 4 hours, it is not counting HC or carrying an insulin pump attached to the body etc etc etc.
I have it very clear, Celiaquia does not kill you and diabetes yes.
If they tell me that they can cure me one of the two I would not doubt it for a hundredth of a second.
By the way, Vitiligo is also related to diabetes and Celiaquia.
Health

Celtui1974's profile photo
Celtui1974
12/17/2017 10:57 p.m.

@"Solararia" I do not say that all autoimmune diseases are caused by processed products and that before them there were.Today it is not known that there is no single cause.But of course, processed products do not help and cause many other diseases.The less you eat better.I believe that several things that have changed in recent years influence, one of them is the food that is getting worse.But also excess hygiene (antibacterial soaps and others to disinfect everything) that does not let the immune system develop correctly, antibiotic abuse (when not necessary, well used they save lives), pollution, etc.There is much to discover and over time it will be known more, but it is clear that every time we are going worse because new cases do not stop appearing and this does not happen in populations that live away from civilization with unprocessed foods, without contamination, exposedto nature, etc.

@"Regina" The microbiota of a baby begins to develop during pregnancy and in childbirth when passing through the childbirth channel is when there is a transfer of the mother's microbiota to the baby.And then with breastfeeding the mother continues to pass her bacteria that are the ones that will form the child's microbiota.If the mother has a bad diet, her microbiota will be poor and it will be what happens to her son.Although this is not the only cause of autoimmune diseases, everything helps.And during pregnancy and breastfeeding I think it is when one more woman should have a good diet with a lot of vegetables and fruit without or prosecuted because that will greatly influence her child's future health.We are all very clear that alcohol or tobacco are very harmful during pregnancy but it is not very important and if it has it.We still do not know well to what extent but of course it influences.For those who are interested there is a very good book on the subject (healthy children, healthy adults of Xavi Cañellas and Jesús Sanchis) who are experts in the subject and explain it very well.

@"Celtui1974" I agree with you that being celiac is much easier than being diabetic.I would change it right now.I do not, as cereals, except very occasionally and it does not imply any problem.I could live perfectly without eating them again, even without eating the substitutes there are right now.I don't think it's very complicated.Maybe outside the home it is more complicated but I would prefer that to diabetes without a doubt.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
12/18/2017 9:43 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Erty said:
Genetics is predisposition, but activation is given or not.A armored door is determined to open, but it will only do it if your access key is typed.And knowing is a mechanism, it should be able to close it again.

Multiple sclerosis also has a genetic basis, but if no circumstances are given before they turn around 18, the disease will not be expressed.
In autoimmune diseases there is an aggression, which I think should be current and permanent.What, I don't know, but parasites are a serious option.In laboratories they manufacture celiac mice with them.

Genetic determinism, led to exaggeration, is actress Angelina Jolie, who emptied her breasts because she had a pro-cancer gene.Perhaps only the concern of having it is more carcinogenic than the said gene.
I fell more nice before with that fatal woman gene, which now that practices eugenics with itself in parts.

Not only are genes inherited but also the ways of being.Another determinism.

Of course, it is much better to wait for you to cancer, spend a year and a half with chemotherapy, dusty, and end masectomy anyway, but bald and with a much stronger personality.If you have that predisposition all doctors advise you to operate, I know a case and of course empty you inside is not pleasant.I think we should not make value judgments without knowledge, we like it when they do about our diseases.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
12/18/2017 10:06 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

@"Yesssica_a", I have no information to discuss your arguments.But I want to comment on the following;(I open quotes) "much remains to be discovered and over time it will be known more, but it is clear that we are going worse because new cases do not stop appearing and this does not happen in populations that live away from civilization with unprocessed foods, without pollution, exposed to nature, etc. "(I close Comillas).1)- Yes, we know more cases of diabetes, but maybe the proportion of new cases remains the same (and greater the number of diabetics because now is a chronic disease and we no longer die).2)- In underdeveloped countries, very poor people who live in remote communities enjoying nature cannot buy McDonalds or Cocacola hamburgers, and there are also cases of autoimmune diseases.Did you know that in Spain there is no census of diabetics?Now imagine that it will happen in the Third World .... and celiacy does not exist! Because they don't know it.So the numbers deceive us.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/18/2017 12:28 p.m.

They are the two faces of science, and everything related to food processing is the price we have had to pay in developed countries so that there are foods for everyone at an affordable price.In underdeveloped countries there are fewer cases of celiacy and diabetes (although there are also) but there are also many people going hungry and even dying for it.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
12/18/2017 12:54 p.m.

Genetics and viruses are the greatest responsible for diabetes., And against that nothing can be done.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/18/2017 4:05 p.m.

Erty said:
but the celiachy causes it in mice with intestinal parasites.And autistic children are celiac, and when they are listed, they heal both.

Sorry?Autism cure?Haven't we passed?

Jota's profile photo
Jota
12/19/2017 8:01 p.m.

Debut: 2001
Novorapid/ Toujeo (22 unidades)
HbA1c: 8 (Necesita mejorar)
Sensor Free Style desde 2021

@"Jota", celiac disease is being studied a lot.There are doctors who relate it to neurological diseases.A Spanish rheumatologist to his patients with fibromyalgia sends them the gluten -free diet, 30% has greatly improved.Celiac is a multisystemic disease, that is, you can suffer a thousand and a varied symptoms, whether digestive or extradigestive.As for autism when the child (which can be celiac or not, because the antibodies are negative, but maybe it has sensitivity to non -celiac gluten) ingests gluten can suffer these symptoms.Of course, this child feels bad and cannot correctly express his discomfort and his behavior worsens.Once it makes strict gluten -free diet, an improvement is seen in its behavior, never a cure for autism.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/20/2017 12:37 p.m.

Totally true what @"solaria" says.As reading this post, I was a bit of pictures, yesterday I asked a co -worker who has a child with autism and confirmed that since they have changed the diet to a gluten without, the child has improved a barbarity.He also told me that many research related to microbiotics and intestinal flora that it seems is at the origin of many autoimmune diseases, in fact to the intestine many researchers are beginning to call him "the 3rd brain .."

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/20/2017 1:19 p.m.

solar said:
never a cure for autism.

That is what you have to say.Thank you.

Jota's profile photo
Jota
12/20/2017 1:59 p.m.

Debut: 2001
Novorapid/ Toujeo (22 unidades)
HbA1c: 8 (Necesita mejorar)
Sensor Free Style desde 2021

This is an issue that worries me, being afraid that my son tomorrow, apart from diabetes can develop Celiaquia.What percentage of diabetics usually also presents Celiaquia or other autoimmune disease?I see that there are many people here who have several autoimmune diseases

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
01/13/2018 10:10 a.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

Good morning @"dalu", autoimmune diseases you cannot avoid them, so it is not worth worrying in advance.If you take a tour of the forum you will see that the vast majority of colleagues do not have associated autoimmune disease.In the case of celiacy it is said that the incidence is 10 %.The celiac is a whore, but if you suffer from intestinal problems you immediately get used to the diet because you will be fantastic, do not compensate to eat gluten .. If you touch the lottery you buy a bakery and make you some divine breads.The diabetics are heroes, we can with everything.Don't worry.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
01/13/2018 12:52 p.m.

@"Julian368", here in this forum you are wasting time.Do not disturb.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
01/13/2018 12:55 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.