I need help, please help me

naiara's profile photo   11/24/2010 6:10 p.m.

Thanks Regina Good and to all of you for listening to me, I can let offThe problem.I agree with you Regina, what I have is a great anxiety so I will follow all your advice.Thank you very much for everything BSS

naiara's profile photo
naiara
11/25/2010 3:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Naiara, reading the forum, you will see that most of us anxiety is our second problem, after diabetes.I think we owe solvent, or at least try, better what anxiolytics, unless the person is very bad, and need them.I started this forum the same, desperate losing it! I am much better I am overcoming it, with control, discipline, and doing what I like.I have been in this family for more than two years.
Everyone has come from new.You have to fight, put music and do what you like the most.And above all you will see how reading all the comments of the forum, you will be encouraged.I always say it.
Today I was clicking with joy !!:)) The first time he has given me to laugh.:))
For everyone.Many encouragement.

Consu's profile photo
Consu
11/26/2010 1:41 p.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

Thanks Consu for your advice.At first I was not aware of the same I did not see the diabetes as a problem but then when I started reading everything that could happen to you ... even death I have scared myself a lot and I did not happen to me.I am afraid to keep me alone a few hours not knowing how to solve hypoglycemia and that nobody is there to prick glucagon and end up dying.I will show me very exaggerated and if I am very apprehensive, I don't have those things happen to me and now I see how I am already condemned for life.What am I and tomorrow when know?And how long can I be uncomfortable, I want to say if I have a strong bass that I can't solve me at 8 pm and nobody comes home until 2 in the morning what would happen?It has to be always aware of you?The rather.

naiara's profile photo
naiara
11/26/2010 2:35 p.m.

Naiara, and haven't you thought about getting a continuous glucose monitor?There are some who whistle in case of hypoglycemia ... that can help you at least to spend the calm nights.Less use it for a while, until you take confidence and you know

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
11/26/2010 3:56 p.m.

Kekiya is there ??hadn't he heard of that ... where is it achieved?Do you have to go to the endocrine to what ??

naiara's profile photo
naiara
11/26/2010 4:46 p.m.

Naiara, at the moment she is not subsidized by the SS.Anyway, and saying everything that has already been said, I will make a summary: it's fear.It is understandable, but not if your life dominates.Here are older people who have diabetes for you to know how much, there are rookies who have been in this for a month, there are parents with babies diagnosed at 7 months, and Otos that we have debuted at 9. If a father with a baby, who cannot say that he is wrong or complain or know how to recognize anything, he has managed to make his child completely normal, go to keep, grow and start the school and so richly, you can also if you want.If you let yourself help and quees help you.

I only know a person who has died from diabetes, and was a 50 and many man who refused to be medicated and of course, things happen.We all have.With dizziness, without dizziness, with scare or without it, but we have them.I made athletics.He competed, and was not afraid.Do you know that there is a Spaniard, I think he is Basque, who is training to be an astronaut to be the first diabetic to go to space?And before he was a mountaineer.He has made some of the most impressive peaks in the world.

Do you really believe that this trifle (I feel it, but diabetes mustYour life goes to the fret?Yes man, that would only be missing.Yourself, woman.It is not about being stronger or more brave.It's about what you are willing to give up.And I don't know, but I don't plan to give up anything ...

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
11/26/2010 6:52 p.m.

Well Naiara, I think you are on the right track, fear paralyzes and you are taking steps to feel better ... You'll see how in a short time we are laughing and you are encouraging the new ones that also enter with doubts and fears.
A hug

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/27/2010 5:57 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hi Naiara

The first thing you have to convince yourself is that the diabetes you suffer is your diabetes .... You have to be yourself who controls the disease ... neither the endocrine nor the nurse nor your boyfriend nor the family nor this forum ...
In psychology, we call the internal control locus to this ... the person responsible for the good control of your diabetes will be you ... nobody or anything else.
If you had broken a leg, the surgeon would have operated you and the person responsible for the recovery would have been the surgeon (locus external control), you would be a passive subject.
In diabetes this is not so, each of us are responsible for our disease and we have to be active subjects.

Being an active subject in diabetes is:
- Know and learn everything you can and need to control your disease
- Adapt that learning to your body and your life ... Apply theory to real life
- Be aware 24 hours a day that we have a disease to monitor
- introduce diabetes in your life, not your life to diabetes ... which is very different.
- To participate to your family/personal/work environment of what things you do and why you do them ... Only in that way they will trust you, you will feel that trust and improve your mood and your own self -confidence

The fear of hypoglycemia is real and logical ... but it cannot be paralyzing .... Luckily we have the glucometer, to use it and have references.
Soon you do things well (you do 5-6 daily glycemia, control carbohydrates and insulin adjustments) you have nothing to fear for hypos ... most adults with type 1 diabetes have never needed theGlucagon and statistics tell us that people with type 1 diabetes die from very different causes to their disease (type 2 are something else).
But think of how lucky we are ... Insulin began to use less than 100 years ago ¡¡¡¡.... at the beginning of the last century we would have dead almost safely.
The lantus does not have been in Spain or 10 years, to be less less than

My impression, for what you have written, is that you lack basic formation about diabetes and about your diabetes ... And that has an impact on low trust, fears and anxiety increase.
The theme of work has not helped: Twisted:
In any case, give yourself time ... 1 month from the debut is very little ... each one we need a different rhythm to assimilate things ... but over time things are channeled.

I take advantage and an offtopic:
Will they ever introduce diabetological education that occurs in the debut a "practical class" how to recover from hypoglycemia?
In a real way, I mean ... provoke a hypo (mild, of course) so that the patient feels the sensations that are had and practices recovery under the supervision of medical personnel.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/27/2010 7:02 a.m.

Naiara, after Owash's recommendations, little more to say.

One thing is, give yourself time.I have always been optimistic and "echao pa´lante" that my grandfather said, and when I debuted my mood I did not change, and I was still very sure of myself, yet, one day, at some point I had my downturn, and mySilly times thinking about the brown that had fallen on me.

Of course, as you read, but you learn, and more you control yourself, you lose all fear and overcome everything.

Do not try to do everything in a couple of months ... Give yourself time, slowly, go by marking small goals that you overcome and gradually overcome everything.

None are Superman, and we have done it, you are not less than anyone, and surely you do.

I encourage and let's talk.

PS: Tica, the clinician touches me, Dr. Aguirre takes me, although Dr. Acha I also know him and I have been talking to him on occasion.
I am also very happy in the clinician, between my debut, and the pregnancy of my wife who also took him whole there, I consider it as my second home.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
11/29/2010 2:42 a.m.

Thank you all for the tips. A thing I carry a couple of days to lie over 300 lengths ... the case is that tonight I lie with 307 pursibly because I have not calculated the food very well ... I got to sleep around 12 hBut today type six in the morning I got up with mild hypoglycemia I had 70 but I woke up from Sopeton and did what I had to do sugar and some cookies that I have at hand the ESKE case took time to get up as a long hour.Is it normal that I take so much to get on? And is it normal that being so high you get so much?I don't know if anyone has passed to me is the first time that happens to me I have never had a hypoglycemia sleeping

naiara's profile photo
naiara
11/29/2010 8:07 a.m.

If you lie with 300 and get up with 70, you are probably missing fast insulin and the basal is left over.
Write everything for a few days and see with the endocrine or educator (or, failing that, put it here) to see where you are missing and where you have plenty.

On the other hand, 70 is not hypoglycemia, although it is a short figure.The fastest way to climb low glycemia is to drink sugary liquids without fat (water with sugar, juices, etc.), wait a few minutes and then take something to fix (cookies, bread, etc.) if you take the cookies at the same time asThe sugar will take a little longer to get on, because the cookies carry fats that slow down the absorption.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/29/2010 12:41 p.m.

Thanks alea. I will do that I hope I don't happen more greetings

naiara's profile photo
naiara
11/29/2010 5:20 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.