{'en': 'Renewal of the driving card of a diabetic', 'es': 'Renovacion del carnet de conducir de un diabetico'} Image

Renewal of the driving card of a diabetic

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/10/2014 7:57 a.m.

Now the usual will come out, they were poorly controlled, that can happen to a non -diabetic and blah, blah, blah

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
03/28/2022 10:15 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Andrespmat, but that is not fixed by renewing the card every 5 years.Maybe other things yes, such as vision control.
I am not against the renewal every so often, but it should be free with medical report.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/28/2022 11:17 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I would consult my insurance company, before saying happily that nothing happens, insurance companies are artists when it comes to shaking responsibilities, and in case of vehicle theft, the company's own company would not cover possible damage, the consortium covers themInsurance compensation.

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
03/28/2022 11:52 a.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Yesterday I renewed the card.I religiously paid 55 euros for:
- Take the tension
- Check if I saw from afar
- Reflex test with two points on some lines that move.

They didn't ask me any medicines or diseases.And they didn't make me audiometry like other times.

EYE!What the Royal Decree says ..... No one do all this:

A hoax, until 2032.

@Alberto_13 I asked him in his day when the car was stolen.It covered everything, everything, everything to the thief.He had a third + occupants hired.In the end.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/29/2022 8:27 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
yesterday I renewed the card.I religiously paid 55 euros for:
- Take the tension
- Check if I saw from afar
- Reflex test with two points on some lines that move.

They didn't ask me any medicines or diseases.And they didn't make me audiometry like other times.

EYE!What the Royal Decree says ..... No one do all this:

A hoax, until 2032.

@Alberto_13 I asked him in his day when the car was stolen.It covered everything, everything, everything to the thief.He had a third + occupants hired.Anyway.

Link

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
03/29/2022 8:50 a.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Good afternoon, in my last review to renew the driving license, carry a medical report made by my header.In short, I said that I am full connoisseur of my illness and I have been well controlled.What is my surprise when I tell the doctor who took a medication to sleep, a hypnotic and tells me that I must renew it every year.Pay € 35 of medical rate and review.How someone has already commented if you renew every year is cheaper.Greetings to everyone.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
04/03/2022 2:56 p.m.

K5288pn25.

I just renewed the driver's license (I had been expired for more than a year without realizing 🤦🏼‍♀️) I reviewed the vision from afar, they did the reflection test, the audiometry, and they asked me about chronic diseases.They have renewed it for 9 years 🤷🏼‍♀️.

I have paid € 32.99 for management, medical certificate and photography + € 24.58 of rates, provisional permit at the time.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
04/03/2022 5:20 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.