Again here ...

Nana's profile photo   02/19/2011 11:22 a.m.

Well ... I think it's for the Lantus.I'm going to download it a little tomorrow.

TNT, since I started with the new insulins is that I have lost my appetite, more or less a week, that is why I do not have well.Today I ate a piece of pizza (without desires) (38 carbo and 5 from Apidra) and at three hours I had it in 124 I just click to know (3 hours just).Before the pizza I had it in 122;(If I wait two hours and I measure me I assure you that I have it in 70 or 65)
It might be that at dinner only as fish and salad and I do not ingest hydrates, and from there it is the downturn.Anyway if I have ceno with hydrates and I get Apidra also lowers me at night from 2 or 3 hours of having eaten.I will start eating without appetite and ingesting more hydrates.

Huyy, they have left me with the scared cetona: shock: I thought how TNT about the ketone.

With you you learn more every day.Veteran being diabetic with the same insulin already obsolete, now the change to use the pump and a little lack of control.

Thanks for the answers, I keep reading them.

Nana's profile photo
Nana
03/17/2011 4:25 p.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Hemo 5.9 enero 2014 Bombera 3 años.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

Hi Velia, it's true, I am surprised that 51 years with diabetes and takes care of it, I really don't understand what kind of doctor you have.
Nana if you read this, tell us where you are and who takes you.I have been with diabetes for almost two years and I almost have it hand in hand, thanks to my educator and endocrine.
Greetings to all.:-/

Consu's profile photo
Consu
03/17/2011 4:33 p.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

Velia I do not ask about the functions performed by carbohydrates, my doubts come for the association of the words hypoglycemia and ketones but quiet ... I think I have found something about it.

On whether Nana eats or does not eat I have read the same and I understand what he eats (with little desire, in a mandatory way, as it is but eats).I am quite convinced that he eats (however little) PQ is quite tiny (I don't know if he has said it in this thread or another) and a fairly high dose of Lantus is being put on, if he was not eating he would suffer tremendous hypoglycemia.

Nana if you start eating and in the middle of the food you stop eating it is better that you put Apidra's punctures after meals and not before them, so you can calculate although "by eye" what you have eaten and depending on that you calculateThe Apidra dose, doing it as you are doing now (puncture before and do not eat everything) you will continue with hypoglycemia.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/17/2011 5:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Nana, I TB.I think Lantus is pleasing ... sees it down little by little, as indicated, until you find the right pattern ... and take hydrates in all the main meals, which are very important, even if they are a couple of portions, but thatWho better has to say is your doctor, consult him.
Greetings to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/18/2011 3:40 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hi Velia, it's true, I am surprised that 51 years with diabetes and care that way, I really don't understand what kind of doctor you have.
Nana if you read this, tell us where you are and who takes you.I have been with diabetes for almost two years and I almost have it hand in hand, thanks to my educator and endocrine.
Greetings to all.:-/

Greetings to all and thank you, I'm lost, my husband on Monday makes an open heart operation, they can already imagine how I go;I entered quickly to read that they had written to me.

Consu, if you are looking for my tickets, there is one that I explain that I have been without medical insurance for years since my husband was incapacitated 25 years ago, I live in the United States, that's why I brought diabetes to "good eye eyebrow" as a saying goes.After my cancer operation last year is that I come to have a state medical insurance and that is why I now keep track of diabetes.

Nana's profile photo
Nana
03/20/2011 6:53 a.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

Velia I don't ask about the functions performed by carbohyregard.

On whether Nana eats or does not eat I have read the same and I understand what he eats (with little desire, in a mandatory way, as it is but eats).I am quite convinced that he eats (however little) PQ is quite tiny (I don't know if he has said it in this thread or another) and a fairly high dose of Lantus is being put on, if he was not eating he would suffer tremendous hypoglycemia.

Nana if you start eating and in the middle of the food you stop eating it is better that you put Apidra's punctures after meals and not before them, so you can calculate although "by eye" what you have eaten and depending on that you calculateApidra's dose, doing it as you are doing now (prick before and don't eat everything) you will continue with hypoglycemia.

TNT, that's what is happening to me, I have tremendous hypoglycemia, in these days more than accelerated, the day in the hospital and without wanting to eat, yesterday I just ingested anything, today I put 36 of Lantus in two days I have loweredtwo units.

Velia is right that I must eat hydrates, but I have no appetite, I have had to suspend the appointment with the endo, I think I have a lot of lantus.With my old insulin I already knew her function with my body, but with this it is like starting to walk.

TNT, yesterday was a day that I did not get apidra and with everything and that suffered dances, and ate hydrates although few, I know that I am feding badly.

Regina, today I promise to eat more hydrates.

Nana's profile photo
Nana
03/20/2011 7:14 a.m.

Nana, for Fabor, you need a good endocrine and educator, do your best so as not to miss the visits, sign up everything they tell you, or to be given in writing.From what I deduce you should not be morally well, that influences a lot, you have been with diabetes for many years.Make an effort for you, for your family, and as for us who want us to give us an example of strength and encouragement, we also need it.We must be of the same age, I will fulfill the 53, and I tell you again that you need help, but you have to do what they tell you to Rajatabla.It seems to me that you get a lot of insulin, and do not eat, make an effort, encourage you to be a lot, I'm sure.: D

Consu's profile photo
Consu
03/20/2011 12:27 p.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

Greetings to everyone, lost from here I have only hurried once or twice to give a quick look.Well, my husband left the operation very well, at 2 weeks I was already walking a daily mile, it is now a matter of continuing to exercise and give time to the sternum to be seal.I put 36 of Lantus and my apidra, I am already quite regulated with controls between 80 and 120, sometimes one or the occasional down, but eating carbohydrates and grabbing the game to the apidra, I have not yet gone to the endocrine, this month I have an appointment,But I send you the computer controls weekly.Welcome to the new ones, here they will find a corner full of love and with a lot of help for us the sugary.;)

A hug to everyone.Nana

Nana's profile photo
Nana
04/13/2011 9:49 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.