New Dexcom Seven user

falconwings's profile photo   05/20/2011 5:16 a.m.

Yesterday a box of Dexcom sensor was sold from the US and the seller charged 45 shipping dollars, to that we must add the % that charges customs (18 % VAT of the price of the article) and also you have to pay some rates
according to the product.
Before finding sensors on eBay.es I bought on the US eBay and they charged me a paste in shipping costs, fees ... and it took more than a month to arrive in Spain (with everything paid with an above, of course) later, aOnce in customs is when the paperwork must be done to know when you have to pay and after paying all that they send it to you from Madrid, a lot of time and effort.That is why now I only buy those sold from Spain, that they arrive quickly and without customs problems ...

sandi's profile photo
sandi
08/21/2011 8:25 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ah! Ok, there is not always, now I have understood.And how do you do it with the expiration date?How often do they usually leave?Regarding customs since a private company stayed with the theme of customs, they do not let one pass, they retain the package, and since you do not live in Madrid and have time to make you the efforts, you get the cakeA bread.
Ah! Eye with shipments from the Canary Islands, they also stop them.

mornita's profile photo
mornita
08/22/2011 11:03 a.m.

MORNITAI end up reaching the beach, and I can't believe, but it's true, I have left the catheter and sensor prick !!!
Amazing and without adjectives, Delivery size !!

You told me that before it comes out more "end of sensor", disconnect ...
My question: Are you lifting the aposty very carefully, do you load the minilink and connect it again ???Not sse is in danger of which the sensor leaves?I have never done it, but before my situation, I will try to do it tonight, because it is in the last hours and Ojlá does not get out.
If you read it, Porfi, you answer me.
Thank you

Via's profile photo
Via
08/22/2011 1:30 p.m.

What kind of tape do you put when it starts to take off?
It is that the fabric is not hypoallergenic and in the end it ends up picing a bestiality, and the one that is hypoallergenic does not hit shit.

nanob's profile photo
nanob
08/23/2011 2 p.m.

Nanob, we use Hipafix and Onmifix, of which I have tried, and there are many son all give reaction, they are the ones that are less off.A trick, paste them after the shower and before the Bodymilk, or failing to pass a cotton with alcohol (let dry) if they do not take off immediately.Another thing that makes them last is drying the dressing after the shower.

mornita's profile photo
mornita
08/24/2011 5:32 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.