{'en': 'From 10 years with diabetes ...', 'es': 'A partir de 10 años con diabetes...'} Image

From 10 years with diabetes ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo   06/19/2011 7:23 a.m.

I am 40 years old this year with this and for the moment I have not been diagnosed with any complication.I do not know if I will have it or not, I simply follow the control routine and others, without eagerness but it is what there is and I am careful of two people with dependence.Better not to think, at least I think.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
02/13/2020 4:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning, .. I already did the exams yes ,,II need advice ... of the people who have many years of experience with the disease that tells me that life continues ... I'm very afraid, ... I was about to culminate my university career ,,.And I say and now to keep studying .....

KAYA's profile photo
KAYA
02/14/2020 3:16 p.m.

Good afternoon, first tell you the same that many of the Q here are already, that that doctor can be called, it is an unpresentable.
Precisely today I have a visit with my endocrine, and we have been talking about the years that we know each other.
Neither more nor less than almost 37, that is the time that I debuted in diabetes;And you know what?Zero complications, we have been 7 years, difficult for me to lower much more because I would be perhaps continuous hypoglycemia that would not benefit me.
For the rest, tell you, that you live your diabetes accepting it, that you don't demoral to you when I started as a girl, it was very hard.
Today we have technology that makes us easier.
Everything is that you accept it and try to live as normal as possible

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
02/14/2020 4:06 p.m.

Well tell you all in case it serves as a comfort, that diabetes with control, does not co -call yourself in a rare or strange person, neither weak nor disabled, have married with a diabetic 29 years, with 47 years of illness, adapting to all changesAnd evolutions that have emerged over the years, suffering high and low as every human being, currently carries insulin and sensor bomb, and what?Perfect "We accept boat", if that ship helps or control and overcome our purpose, and we will accept all the coming ships or transanlánticos, in order to reach our destination: control-normality-healing because not?.
Courage, fight, and acceptance for all the diabetic@s of the world 😘😘🤩

Años 70's profile photo
Años 70
02/16/2020 11:32 a.m.

Arrobita I have been with type I for 40 years and here I am, better than ever.Without any complication as a result of diabetes.I have had other things, such as two cancers, but thanks to my good control and for having taken them very in time, I have come forward and today I am better than ever.Namely ... in 10 years the same until we are cured.What I recommend is that you live today, 24 hours and do not overwhelm you for what that animated doctor (irony mode) has told you.A hug

piguma's profile photo
piguma
02/16/2020 4:47 p.m.

Hello, my daughter is 13 years old and 2 years ago she was diagnosed with type1 diabetes, the first half took it easy but now that she is growing and has so many changes in her adolescence it is difficult to cope with it but we tried calmly. I am Argentina from the Pampa andWe live in a town where my daughter is the only girl who has deabetis

soniatoledo's profile photo
soniatoledo
01/10/2021 4:25 a.m.

I agree with the comments, totally unpresentable doctor, which is also more than one.And life is showing us at this time that one cannot think so much about the future ...

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
01/10/2021 9:37 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.