{'en': 'From 10 years with diabetes ...', 'es': 'A partir de 10 años con diabetes...'} Image

From 10 years with diabetes ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo   06/19/2011 7:23 a.m.

@Runing50 Thank you very much!Let's see next month as I have the hemo and we start to top \: D/

patri_caracol's profile photo
patri_caracol
05/01/2017 11:51 a.m.

Azucarada desde los 5 añitos
21 años manipulando agujas!
Toujeo 34u / Novorapid 15u diarias + ó -
App diario para control de diabetes mySugr
Última Hemo: 6,1 % OBJETIVO SUPERADO!!
A esforzarse que VAMOS A SER PAPIS!!!

Un saludo a los que día a día somos diabéticos :x

arrobita said:
hello everyone,

The other day I went to the GP, (a new one), and he told me that no matter how well the glycemia levels of any diabetic were controlled, in 10 years from the diagnosis, all the organs susceptible to affectation, (eyes,kidneys, etc ...), are touched.I was silent :(.

I thought that this disease was fought/controlled, maintaining the HBA1C levels below 6 or 7. And I am even proud with my last level of 5.6.And it turns out that all this is for shit.

As a result, I am going through my depressive moment 6543765 since this began, not a year ago.I do not want to imagine what it will be when the reservations are over and I have to start clicking.

I read you talk about Lantus, hypos, peaks, risk pregnancies, etc ..., and I want to live.I do not find out about almost anything, and the truth is that I don't want to know either, I get bad.This is shit, (I play whatever, that this is one of the most repeated phrases by a diabetic).

And that's it, it's not for anyone to have to contribute anything, I just wanted to let off steam.

Greetings companions.

JVH's profile photo
JVH
10/29/2017 3:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ufffff did not want to put anything, but cabreas;I will be concise: I, 52 years of evolution (from 6 years old with clear insulin), with any or minimal complication, with HB BL around 7. 1st) Change head doctor (which are not the most indicated for this), 2nd) change or see a psychologist "in conditions" (I see you need it).3rd) Document yourself well of the disease, do not take only "the tremendous."

JVH's profile photo
JVH
10/29/2017 3:14 p.m.

Quiet

arrobita said:
hello everyone,

The other day I went to the GP, (a new one), and he told me that no matter how well the glycemia levels of any diabetic were controlled, in 10 years from the diagnosis, all the organs susceptible to affectation, (eyes,kidneys, etc ...), are touched.I was silent :(.

I thought that this disease was fought/controlled, maintaining the HBA1C levels below 6 or 7. And I am even proud with my last level of 5.6.And it turns out that all this is for shit.

As a result, I am going through my depressive moment 6543765 since this began, not a year ago.I do not want to imagine what it will be when the reservations are over and I have to start clicking.

I read you talk about Lantus, hypos, peaks, risk pregnancies, etc ..., and I want to live.I do not find out about almost anything, and the truth is that I don't want to know either, I get bad.This is shit, (I play whatever, that this is one of the most repeated phrases by a diabetic).

And that's it, it's not for anyone to have to contribute anything, I just wanted to let off steam.

Greetings companions.

Quiet do not overwhelm.I carry 33a with glycades of 7 and 2 daughters and I still have no complications.Now I have 42.

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
10/29/2017 4:17 p.m.

@arrobita changes the doctor "already."It is my advice.Nothing harms us more than toxic people even with white coat.My experience is that I have been with Type 1. The first 10 years I did not take care of anything but from the moment I accepted my illness the thing changed and I have been taking a lot for 27 years.I have no complication because of diabetes.My hemoglobin ranges between 6 and 6.5.Apart from this in the last two years I have suffered 2 cancers.It touched me and that's it.I count this because for me the fundamental thing is to live the present, both for diabetes and for any other disease no matter how serious it is.Today and now I'm here and I'm going to take care of being well.Tomorrow ...... namely.In these last two years it has helped me a lot to get ahead of my good physical condition for what I take care of me due to diabetes.I do sports, healthy life and that has been fundamental to overcome both cancers.We realize the transience of life when we see the wolf's ears, at least it has happened to me, so I am not going to think about the tomorrow it will not be that I do not arrive.That is, a lot of courage and funeate positive people.And as I told you at the beginning, it changes doctor ...

piguma's profile photo
piguma
10/29/2017 9:07 p.m.

Ignorance was always very daring

Javier Arriaga Sanz's profile photo
Javier Arriaga Sanz
10/30/2017 7:42 a.m.

Well, 25 years with diabetes and very well with glycades between 6-7, once a little above 7. But we do not pay that doctor

david29's profile photo
david29
10/31/2017 12:56 p.m.

Lantús 0-22-0 Novorapid 3-7-0
Hemo 7

Good afternoon I have 240 sugar
It will be 100% for sure diabetes but I'm afraid to examine ... I don't have anyone from my family with diabetes ... and I don't have any diabetes symptoms ... I feel very bad I'm going on just crying ...

KAYA's profile photo
KAYA
01/31/2020 10:36 p.m.

I don't know what to do ...: '(TTT

KAYA's profile photo
KAYA
01/31/2020 10:37 p.m.

I cannot assure you that you have diabetes (probably yes), but what is certain is that you have a metabolic alteration (which may end in diabetes).

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
02/01/2020 12:42 a.m.

@Kaya, I hope you read this topic just.All of us here are diabetic and no, we are not dead.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
02/01/2020 2:59 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

@Kaya

It's the opposite!If you want to see your daughter grow, you should go to the endocrine and make the blood tests and determine what type of diabetes you have.The more it delays your body with your body with high blood sugar.
If you let you continue to upload blood sugar, it is very likely that after several months in coma and then if it can be a very serious issue.

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/01/2020 12:04 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@arrobita, tell that doctor to update a little.Here we are many to deny him.
My daughter has been diabetic for 25 years and without any complication, not even microalbuminuria.
Take care and live!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/01/2020 3:42 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello!
27 years of diabetes, I am 34, and no complication.And like some of the others, with glys for several years of more than 7 (the control of the disease years ago had nothing to do)
Totally agree with the other posts: Change doctor

acac's profile photo
acac
02/02/2020 11:40 a.m.

What a doctor your doctor, @arrobita.Do not pay attention to him;Anyway, "family" medicine are the most dumb and those who know least.

If it serves you, here I am with many, many years of evolution since I was diagnosed at 5, and for now I have nothing.Well, apart from two former wives, my current wife, two children, one about to get out and the other studying and eager to retire.I have always maintained the A1C below 6.5;If you can afford under 6 without hypos problems, then.It is what you should do, pay attention to your endocrine and the header do not go or change it.

And I will tell you another good news.When I started in this, insulin was of pig origin, glass syringes, and the only strips were for glycemia analysis, that is, sugar in urine.Progress in the media and blood sugar control has been brutal since then, and has not ended.And the objective of public health systems is precisely that diabetics get better and better control to avoid complications of elders.You are going to have a lot of possibilities to control you than I had.Go for it.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
02/02/2020 12:21 p.m.

I am 68 years old and I was diagnosed with diabetes 1 38. I am very good (despite the Matasanos).When I engender my two daughters it was already diabetic.They are now titled Superiors, with good work and I am happy grandfather.
Several friends who were not diabetic have already died.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
02/03/2020 12:33 p.m.

I change doctor ... I have been 34 years old, with many glycars of 8, some of 9 and few less than 7 and here I am, without any complication, I do not do sports, my diet is Mediterranean but my luxuries hit me ...

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
02/03/2020 9:53 p.m.

Hello

I do not know if you have noticed, but I think that this theme started in June 2011, has not re -entered the forum / be active since 2014!

Hopefully he has changed a long time ago and is well

all the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/04/2020 10:14 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

I have been 5 years and I carry it very well, 6.1 glycfor other reasons that for that.
To others according to my special doctor in Endocrinology in the USA below 7 hemoglobin the body is prepared to endure it well

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/08/2020 11:44 a.m.

You keep taking care of you.Do not believe everything to doctors, who knows our future is God hold on to him.

marsana67's profile photo
marsana67
02/12/2020 2:43 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.