Diabetic Child in Cambre (Coruña)

nina45's profile photo   09/19/2014 3:57 p.m.

I encourage, continue fighting.I believed that I had achieved it but at the moment a disappointment, today I have not been appointed monitor.It is Andalusia, we continue to fight, good words but no fact.They are almost teaching us, in short, I will tell you.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
10/07/2014 3:24 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

Pabloj2000 have stuck it!If a minimal part of what has been located there was for basic needs ... Another rooster sung us!
Here (in Catalonia) before (of the crisis I mean) they gave disabilities for diabetes.My niece gave it to 33% but with the crisis they retired and no matter how much they fought ...
It is that this consists of the famous "cuts" ... Remove aid and subsidies to the disqualides, and any collective the more needed the better GGRRRRR !!!!.
It does not miss anything that happened with Ebola (horrible health).If I told you about the hospital ... it is that you put your hair as escarpias !!!I have a complex police dog!(All day watching what the ATS did: Insulin to a non -diabetic, urine strays to the new bladder operated companion, a laxative that mistakenly served my husband who had not been eating two months ... and adds and continues... luck that we were always watching !!! ... and the people who are alone and have no family what ???).
Anyway good night and sweet kisses ...

nina45's profile photo
nina45
10/07/2014 6:31 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

nina45 said:
good afternoon to all.As some you know I have talked about Alex Abelenda de Cambre (La Coruña).This child who would have to begin this course his school age, is losing classes due to the conflict between his parents and the Xunta de Galicia and the Ministry of Education.Alex is sadly celebrated for suffering from a diabetes type I of bad control due to its continuous hyperglycemia.The school to which the child has been destined does not have the means to guarantee the safety of the child since teachers cannot take charge, do not facilitate the entry of parents to the center to control the child's glycemia, nor have ATSentitled as he says in their medical reports to be of necessity since continuous control and surveillance is mandatory.
Today to the phone with his father he informs me (so that he transmits it) that the news will be broadcast this afternoon at 8 pm in "La Sexta".It will see parents take the child to the school and as the director signs them after not taking charge of Alex ... because you do not lose it ... on top from education they intended to denounce Alex's potatoes for not schooling thechild!!!.
All pending the news and solidarice with Alex and his family who are having a great time.(Send them some countertop and encouragement in this entry whose link passes them).
I wish all this family of fighters a lot of strength and encouragement !!!We love you !!Forward!!!.Nina45

Good afternoon:
Is the school public or concerted?

chamus1978's profile photo
chamus1978
07/14/2020 6:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.