Diabetic Child in Cambre (Coruña)

nina45's profile photo   09/19/2014 3:57 p.m.

Good afternoon everyone.As some you know I have talked about Alex Abelenda de Cambre (La Coruña).This child who would have to begin this course his school age, is losing classes due to the conflict between his parents and the Xunta de Galicia and the Ministry of Education.Alex is sadly celebrated for suffering from a diabetes type I of bad control due to its continuous hyperglycemia.The school to which the child has been destined does not have the means to guarantee the safety of the child since teachers cannot take charge, do not facilitate the entry of parents to the center to control the child's glycemia, nor have ATSentitled as he says in their medical reports to be of necessity since continuous control and surveillance is mandatory.
Today to the phone with his father he informs me (so that he transmits it) that the news will be broadcast this afternoon at 8 pm in "La Sexta".It will see parents take the child to the school and as the director signs them after not taking charge of Alex ... because you do not lose it ... on top from education they intended to denounce Alex's potatoes for not schooling thechild!!!.
All pending the news and solidarice with Alex and his family who are having a great time.(Send them some countertop and encouragement in this entry whose link passes them).
I wish all this family of fighters a lot of strength and encouragement !!!We love you !!Forward!!!.Nina45

nina45's profile photo
nina45
09/19/2014 3:57 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

It has cost us but they have confirmed that we are going to have a monitor.It is another community and other problems but fight.Sometimes it is achieved.Much encouragement.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
09/19/2014 4:37 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

The school supports us.At first they wanted to send him to one far from his house.We refuse and being my parents some coñacos have achieved it... without associations, pressing and making commitments but all for our little ones... It is a health monitor, I do not know requirements.

Papajesus1
09/19/2014 4:42 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

If a disability is achieved, the school has to have specialized personnel to attend it. At least they would have to facilitate a school in your area.
An insulin bomb could help a lot, I don't know if you have it.
The Lantus in the morning, helps avoid night hypos.
If we can help with control, here we are.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/19/2014 6:03 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Regina Good Night Beautiful.The bomb was also of the first things that occurred to my hahaha ... but apparently the child starts it because it is a devil of arms to take hehehe (well they would give you more details the parents).The minusvalia certificate is a great idea (I have it and the truth is that it is going well) ... but I do not know if they will be given by diabetes to the degree of "dependence" and need of third parties, that is, superiorto 65%.(That there are even real aids ...).I believe that by diabetes (who do not consider it incapacitating disease ... Manda Carallo! -What they say in my land-) they will give him a lot. A 33% and apart from some small discount ... nothing more!Also with how reluctant the administrations are now to give anything ... and on top of the Xunta ... with the church we have encountered Sancho!(And I say nothing more than then you know hahaha ... but what are we going ... I know the able ...).
Well, to see if their potatoes tell us something more (when they are left a little because between people, TV and the press do not supply the poor).Today Carlos (the Pope) was to infarched ...
Thanks for the Regina idea ... let's still think ... bona nit a tots !!!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
09/19/2014 6:18 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Ultima glicosila 6

I had a certificate, 35% and I think it has helped.I don't know that but the school presented it.The school has supported us.We chose where we were well received.A Pijo school in the area that gave us the door in our noses, we did not fight, we did not want to be where they do not want our son.From that religious and arranged school I can only say, they lose a wonderful, diabetic but wonderful child.

Papajesus1
09/19/2014 6:45 p.m.

Papajesus1 ... absolutely agree. I continue ... I don't know him, but I'm sure your child is wonderful.All children are !!!Good night and take care of your little one.A hug!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
09/19/2014 7:15 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

And what is the Nina45 link?

White's profile photo
White
09/19/2014 7:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Sorry ... I mean that I pass the potatoes copy of this entry ... cheer them out here.Kisses

nina45's profile photo
nina45
09/20/2014 4:38 a.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Hello everyone, first of all, thank you for all the support comments inside and outside the forum. First tell you that the 6TV recording, it was had to delay for time problems, but I will leave, I feel that people were waiting,In order not to see what I expected, I will answer the questions you ask yourself, I hope I leave nothing in the air. Lantus is being put in the morning.Pump, the last time the child was incised to enter with principles of pneumonia, and max level of ketosis, Alex has bronchi, admidalitis .... So those who know some of the diabetes would realize that with more pathologies and being aChild is somewhat more difficult to control, I was with serum, with a mask, and yet, when I was in the plant I left us hallucinated, I removed the mask, wanted to remove all the needles and cables and leave, for the moment it is very small to take devices withcables, on topIts 10 % one hundred and the root court all of the above again giving that 24 %, I am in full agreement with what Papajesus says but, the school where education put Alex at this time is the one that best suits our circles,I continue to remember the conselleiro, Indalecio Cabana Leira that after his decision to put the child in this center we have changed his home to be closer to Alex, since it is only to cross the street, to stop confusing people, aboutStraordinary measures, do not go through the school alert which Alex is involved, are in all centers and by medical reports, the child does not arrive, stop selling the motorcycle without wheels. Another center with another diabetic child and that hasAn ATS, in this case the parents prove the parents when they learned about what they requested an ATS, and it comes from time to time, poque is in a center of Sada but Alex needs an ATS, to take care, strict, continuous, direct and permanent in the CEIP Portofaro de Cambre where education enrolls theWe are going to raise a school abstention file when we take it every day but you have to leave for not being treated, another little thing
The City Council of Cambre has sent us a letter saying that it is not at its competence when the councilor is of education, social matters and health but there is money to change a stone umbrella that costs more than 10,000 euros, and send me to the local policeAt home a Saturday morning, I don't know what I count. Haber if they are capable of when they say something to prove it with documentation, as we do, I accept questions, and whoever wants to see the sentence only has to go into a legal search engine of La CoruñaFundamental Rights 127/2012 Judgment: 01020/2012, Change the names for data protection

alex's profile photo
alex
09/21/2014 1:56 p.m.

It seems that the case has reached the Parliament of Galicia, courage!, To see if it serves something.

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
09/28/2014 9:18 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

It is a bit shameful that in this country that is presupposed, it has "welfare state" this family is passing this ordeal.Let's see if they really manage to sit precedent and once and for all special attention is given to those who need it.He pains that he is not asking for any luxury, nor do they complain about vice ... They just ask for security for their son at school ... I see it so basic ... so indisputable that I ask myself that you noseDo you have to argue in Parliament ???Two plus two are four ... of a lifetime !!! ... is that I get out of just thinking!X (

nina45's profile photo
nina45
09/29/2014 8:52 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

As they say: "It is that I am blushing of the shame of others."Anyway ... "Spain is going well" that Feijoo's colleagues said !! ...

nina45's profile photo
nina45
09/29/2014 8:56 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Hello everyone, first thank you for being still there, we continue to fight, so that Alex can go with all possible guarantees, to his school, which unfortunately for him, enters and leaves, yes and the other too, in this, week we have a meeting in the school, to inform us that education would open us file of adventism, this situation seems southern, when education does not want to fulfill what has agreed in the Superior Court of Justice, we have spoken, with a territorial manufacturing of Health in theCoruña, and the answer was, from, it is our competition, but of education, we did the same with the City of Cambre, Mr. Mayor Manuel Rivas and the Councilor for Health, Social Affairs, Benestar and Education Mrs. Maria Jesus Gonzalez,That they had no competition, but if they had to raise a file, they were doing, because they are bound by law ... but what law is it elementary to us ....., the Galician weight, block, courage of the people,..... They are doing, the possible, so that this is already fixed, because it does not have logic by education this situation, we do not know how to qualify the Gefe as Education to Mr. Indalecio Cabana Leira, we are talking about aLess who would have to have their health needs covered in school, where the enrollment, we do not understand what this man intends with all this. We will continue insisting, even if they try to us, put fear, has, you will also allow us that from here from hereWe thank the media, which echo the problem, especially to the opinion of the Coruña ,, chain being ...... a super big kiss for all of the forum and thanks for the support from the support fromThe distance, we will be in contact.HAPPY DAY AND BETTER NIGHT

alex's profile photo
alex
10/05/2014 3:46 p.m.

Hello everyone, first thank you for being still there, we continue to fight, so that Alex can go with all possible guarantees, to his school, which unfortunately for him, enters and leaves, yes and the other too, in this, week we have a meeting in the school, to inform us that education would open us file of adventism, this situation seems southern, when education does not want to fulfill what has agreed in the Superior Court of Justice, we have spoken, with a territorial manufacturing of Health in theCoruña, and the answer was, from, it is our competition, but of education, we did the same with the City of Cambre, Mr. Mayor Manuel Rivas and the Councilor for Health, Social Affairs, Benestar and Education Mrs. Maria Jesus Gonzalez,That they had no competition, but if they had to raise a file, they were doing, because they are bound by law ... but what law is it elementary to us ....., the Galician weight, block, courage of the people,..... They are doing, the possible, so that this is already fixed, because it does not have logic by education this situation, we do not know how to qualify the Gefe as Education to Mr. Indalecio Cabana Leira, we are talking about aLess who would have to have their health needs covered in school, where the enrollment, we do not understand what this man intends with all this. We will continue insisting, even if they try to us, put fear, has, you will also allow us that from here from hereWe thank the media, which echo the problem, especially to the opinion of the Coruña ,, chain being ...... a super big kiss for all of the forum and thanks for the support from the support fromThe distance, we will be in contact.HAPPY DAY AND BETTER NIGHT

alex's profile photo
alex
10/05/2014 3:46 p.m.

Alex, I send you all my support, because you have planted in an unfair system and you are absolutely right.Diabetic children need a health professional at school, because hypoglycemia are a very serious danger and are exposed to them at any time, and it is a shame that this is not recognized and that they do not have any help, or any type of disability.
In any civilized country they have a nurse in schools,
At least, in some close to home, and children are treated and controlled.

I had to be a suffering mother, who I managed as I could to measure her at recess, and I did not leave the job because I was lucky to be able to work in the afternoon, if not, I would have had to leave him to serve my daughter.Many times I found it with hypoglycemia and running in the patio, exposed to a comma.
Now insulins are more stable but, in young children, the danger is still there.
So I encourage you to continue until the end.A hug.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/05/2014 4:42 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello everyone, I have a little while before I start touring the public agencies of this day, thank you really, schedule the truth, we are a little, Puuuffff, we do not leave the astonishment, with all this, I regina I do I think we are inA civilized country, those who are not or want, are the ones who have the power.In money, in understanding .... the citizens, the family the friends of the neighbors .... well I will not continue, because this is the thing of every day., I read your comment, and look. You have stuck it, becauseThat is what I do not want to happen, but what else, is that I know parents who have diabetic children, and they tell you, many times from school with 40 or50, but nothing happens, and you stay with aFace of silly ... that you do not know if going running or hitting heads, in short, if it goes, but this has to change, now the Sergas are changing our pediatrician to make us any type of report, andThe most striking, now, are taken out an internal law so that when Alex Valla to the doctor, that the pediatrician does not justify the lack of assistance, which the parents justify it can have explained something to me ...... In the publicationOhi in the opinion, education says that they will not give more soluions, but these ... silly, that I do not want to give me solutions if I just want it to be fulfilled have promised it in the TSJ, and I return to it toTo say that Alex is involved in school alert, that all schoolchildren with pathologies automatically stamen, and parents are imforms what it consists of, that it is not any extraordinary measure for Alex, that they leave so many nonsense, that the faults ofAssistance harms the child, of course, although for some reason reason, he has noticed 2 years later, he did not worry that Alex was not the school, that he could not even be able to make the adaptation, it is more important, because theI say that I am from the Xunta that Alex has the health personnel for his health, because Hole Lord Indalecio, we will only see oursIt is a little better, I'm doing my daughter, what's going on, what is the last surprise ... Thank you all, and file for the Mañanero Royo, many kisses, happy day and better night

alex's profile photo
alex
10/07/2014 6:27 a.m.

Hello, as Galician and neighbor (I live a few kms) I encourage you to fight for yours.The disability in Galicia ... painful, deny it again and again (but "others" in better situations, diabetics, have given it, but now it is no and not and not and not disturb again).

You quote the SS, right?Well that ... to ask for what is yours.

I think you are the clear example of needing a continuous meter (the child) to avoid all this, and paid by the SS.

That said, I understand you perfectly, a child put in this for me is very sad ... apart from the disease itself, that society "rejects" or almost "expel" (where is that of equal conditions, etc...).

Come on, we bothered, and the tougher the crisis ... more bothered.

cheer up

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
10/07/2014 10:33 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Here you have a new news about the case:

The Minors Prosecutor's Office will decide on the case of the school with changer diabetes

Education argues that he opened the absenteeism process because the faults "harm the child" and refuses to negotiate more solutions

S. V. |Cambre 07.10.2014 |10:45

The Minors Prosecutor's Office will decide on the case of the Cambrés child with type 1 diabetes mellitus that remains without schooling for not having ATS in its center, the Portofaro College.The Department of Education explains that the usual protocol began in cases of absenteeism in understanding that the faults to class "harm the child" and refuses to negotiate more solutions than those already offered, that the family sees insufficient for not guaranteeing the "continuous surveillance" thatThey demand medical reports, so the case will reach the Fiscal Ministry.

The parents met yesterday with the director of the school and the tutor of the child, encounter that constitutes the initial step of the process by absenteeism."We are not going to put our son's life at risk," maintains the father, Carlos Abelenda.Education insists that he offered to register the child in the school alert program or enroll him in O graxal, where there is a nurse shared with another school.

Or graxal, three hours of attention

The Nurse in O graxal is from 09.00 to 12.00, said the director of the center yesterday, and guaranteed that the health never leaves until all children with diabetes are stable.The family rejected this option because the case of their son requires, according to doctors, "continued surveillance."

fer's profile photo
fer
10/07/2014 11:35 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Of course ... I crush me! Leave a "labile" diabetes stabilizedor "unstable" (some do not know what diabetes is).I firmly believe that in your case, a continuous meter financed by the SS would help you a lot (and I no longer enter the remote monitoring systems as there is already, being able to see the level at home and that that is the future -nuriavergal can tell you- Because that sounds for science fiction).

But I would fight for a continuous meter, and your case is more than justified, and I think that with certain guidelines it would help you a lot (that reacts to the alarms ... or even for a teacher I do not think it is difficult to have the receiver and interpret it (If less than XXX you warn the child).Nobody (besides, "paying it" could sit precedent -normal- and that other children in similar situations demand it -even more normal.

3 hours of attention .... nothing, you pay 12% of the taxes that correspond to you, or that retain 12% of what they do now! Everything proportional.

My thing "bothers me", but if something touches the sensitive fiber ... he is a diabetic child ... I'm sorry, I can't.

Cheer up, do how you are doing, the best for your child.I would love someone to steal a bank card of those opaque and use it for these needs ... who steals a thief ....

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
10/07/2014 2:23 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.