THE NEW PAYAS ... from my doctor

roxio89's profile photo   07/27/2011 4:20 a.m.

How fresh that doctor !!!!!!!!!!!It will be one that "I buy your title !!!!!!"If it had happened to me, I would have told him: I wish God allow you.Be diabetic type 1 to know what you're talking about !!!!!!!And I want to "confess" that I have already had "blows of anger" against all the doctors who treat me and of the whole world, that, more than once, I wish you every heart to be declared: Diabetes Type 1 !!!!!!!!(I can tell you that I have already met 2 Drs. And a nurse who are dual dive and I cross them in the halls of the hospital where I am treated and .......... I feel satisfaction that God e x i s t e !!!!!!!!!!!

ani's profile photo
ani
10/09/2015 9:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Change the doctor now.The bad is better to know, in this case.

My first experience with diabetes was a doctor who told me that if I didn't have diabetes, now, he sent me home with a pill, an alleged type 2 diabetes and the rule of not taking any sugar.He told me absolutely anything about the disease or anything.I changed my doctor instantly.

pike's profile photo
pike
10/09/2015 9:19 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

Unfortunately there is a lot of useless with white robe.In my opinion, in addition to changing doctor it is best to present a lady denounces before the College of Phys("If I don't have it written, I forget ..." "It is for my family to stay calm ...").And if you have a lot of noses, you tell you that you go to the College of Physicians what you have told you, to see what you think.

Depending on the severity and complaints you have, they can expel the school doctor, that is, that you will be able to use your title as a paper to wrap chorizo, mortadella ...

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
10/09/2015 11:15 p.m.

My header is a beautiful person crushed by a denigrant SS system.They put a patient every 5 minutes and treats you like a child.He tells me that I am my doctor, she can only encourage me to continue doing things as well as possible.The day they change it gives me something

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/12/2015 2:33 p.m.

I usually have the sugar very uncontrolled and this summer I spend something similar and speak with my endocrine and less bad that I could help me I had 3 strips a day and now they put me 7 and I go quite well with the strips

Daniel1996's profile photo
Daniel1996
10/12/2015 3:50 p.m.

Regarding you are obsessed, you must relax ... I will only say super-typical.So are the majority, when you take something seriously and you also suffer from you, not them, you must relax.Recently Cíncidí with a doctor who caught something in the hospital, and we are living a drama and we go with his treatment and point.If the indispensable thing to be diabetological endocrine would be to be diabetic.You would see how many misunderstandings would disappear.TIPS FOR SALE ... because I don't have it: -q

pochola's profile photo
pochola
10/14/2015 11:45 a.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Hello.They also told me that I was "obsessed" with "looking" for bloodNormal of the world, and sometimes they seemed few because I still caught my hypos).

Well ... I put the dexcom and .... voila¡¡¡¡ ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡vo.Curious.I healed.

In my case I had 2 options .... go to a psychologist and treat my obsession (even a psychiatrist, with pills to see if it leaves you silly) ... or with $$$ you solve it (Dexcom in my case).And said ... It seems clear that it is not an obsession, if not a need ... because if with a "apparatus" I solve an obsession, it is evident that there is no such obsession.

I still say it ... there should be a quota (such as the disability) of endocrine that had to be diabetic ... they would already have 80% cattle.Of course there are very good ones, that they know that all this is a sovereign nonsense, but there are some, that they are to eat separately.

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
11/30/2015 1:52 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Roxio89@
Take advantage of you go to your endo and say that please make you specifying that you need x strips (k are more than 3 a day we are there.) I measure myself before eating for the calculation of hydrates and all postpandracials.
(Minimum 6 times, and if I break down because of the k, be not you look at me).
I doubt that your endo does not do it to you.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
11/30/2015 5:59 p.m.

What they should do is prescribe that speech of glucose that is put in a patch and lasts 15 days, if they do not want me to measure it at all hours at least that I do not spend strips, in the long run it is cheaper ...

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/30/2015 8:56 p.m.

I have put claims sheets, I have threatened to chain to the door of the outpatient, I have changed doctor etc ... I have finally done everything necessary for my health and thanks to that I have found the appropriate medical group to be well controlled;But I do not consent that nobody plays with my diabetes no matter how doctor that's why I tell you that you fight

rafaelcaballero's profile photo
rafaelcaballero
06/04/2017 6:42 p.m.

A Roxio question, since July of this 2017 you have tried that insulin be ahead because you have run out of?In this case, the diabetic is my husband, it has ever happened to him that he has had to click more or have gone on vacation and we have asked for an advanced recipe and he has done it without problems.But since July of this year, no matter how much he tries, in the recipe he leaves insulin, but then we go to the pharmacy and leaves no.We do not understand it

JessiNano's profile photo
JessiNano
10/06/2017 12:39 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.