THE NEW PAYAS ... from my doctor

roxio89's profile photo   07/27/2011 4:20 a.m.

Hello good!How about everyone?I have some days without going through here, but I wanted to tell you what happened to me today.
This morning I have gotten up early to go to the doctor to make me a recipe of reactive strips and insulin because strips have few and insulin to prepare for this month that enters minivacations, parties, etc.Total that I go and asks the doctor who how many controls I do up to date, I tell him that 3, and tells me that 3 are excessive !!!!And the worst, that he sees me (if he never sees me) that I am obsessed with looking at my sugar and that I am thinking about looking at my glucose and that he does not pay anything in his pocket, but that tells me because he sees itand insist with my obsession !!!And the funniest thing is that he knows that my hemoglobin and my microalbumine are high for looking at me for a few months from time to time (something that he recommends, since he has an excellent control).I have seriously freak out and I don't know how you will see it ...

The first thing I've thought about: this guy is crazy !!And I have been huge desire to cry (in fact I am doing it) .. I don't know to shut up (but I had to have told him more), so when they pass you, I don't street, where you don't have them, becauseI was silent before but noo !!

Weno to what I was going, that I told him that I was mildly that he did not know what I thought about what I did or anything ... and he tells me that if he knows it ... and I say that he always looked at me and sinceI didn't look at my diabetes to worse ... And already put me to tell me not to get nervous ... and I tell him I am not nervous, ... he says when you get nervous I do not opho you put you!!Then he was aimed at commenting that they make me a new analytical before August 30 that Tngo quotes with the endocrine ... and I told him with bad desire ... as in plan if he acces me well, but notYou make me attentive to the consequences or I know, .... I am not asii, but it is how it has come out ..... and I told me that I am on August 10 approx. !!!At least this has not given me enritation .......: Oops:

I don't know if I will be crazy, it will be the or if of tatnas things that have happened to me with my supermedic everything that tells me feels bad ... I do not know ... but not you street !!

roxio89's profile photo
roxio89
07/27/2011 4:20 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello .... What to tell yourself is indignant.

In addition to encouraging you to tell you not to get angry or irritate.Do not speak, act.I had a similar situation with what you tell and you know ... I asked for a change of nurse, hey, which I now have a first that helps me in everything.
Where I live you, you have the right if you don't like the nursing or doctor who attends you you can ask for a change.Ask him and if you can do it, do not hesitate.
By the way, looking 3 times is little, I look 4 and if you need 5 and 6. It is my health and with it I do not play.
Encouragement and hugs.

Quim's profile photo
Quim
07/27/2011 9:10 a.m.

No comments.
Just tell you that I wouldn't have a doctor like that, I would have changed me.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/27/2011 9:34 a.m.

I have not changed because my family takes a long time with this doctor and because the other doctor in my town (there are only two) is the same as ...
It has already told me things like "I don't care" "That is not my problems" I have ever had problems with the strips or analytics that did not come to me, etc, etc, etc.
The truth is that I have thought about it and I think I have already come to the conclusion that co .. it happens to this ... (next to its bad milk)
And he wants to make me his consultation, he wants me to change my doctor to take off to make me insulin recipes, of strips, etc ... is that the poor already costs him ... (You have an age to retire and he has notstill retired) ... He has become accustomed to the XXI recipe that has taken new here in Spain that already making a simple recipe costs him a job and on top of the pulse that has it badly and between which he has lost his habit because he throws himself from5 to 10 minutes doing the recipe ... that is what really jo ... this "professional" but gentlemen I do not change, for many enritations that make me pass, that I will return them with recipes and recipes ...

roxio89's profile photo
roxio89
08/01/2011 6:51 p.m.

Hi Roxio89!
According to accounts, your doctor does not intend to change, much less if an older man like him, sees that a little girl tells him how many strips or recipes he has to do ... hehehe. We are, that he will bother him that a young girlHe tells him how he has to do his job ... but bad endorsHe let me see that my illness was a peanut, where I was prohibited forever, and where they barely taught me anything.My health nobody plays, and with my minus mood.He taught any of this. From there my figures "Chachis".Well, at least they treat me well, and with consumables I have never had problems. I would recommend the change, but hey, that is already in you.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/03/2011 7:02 a.m.

Kekiya is not my endocrine is my head or family doctor ... I have the endocrine appointment on the 30th of this month and I plan to tell everything, although this endocrine that sees me the 30 I do not remember very well as it was....

roxio89's profile photo
roxio89
08/03/2011 7:22 a.m.

Buah, because you easier for me. There are many heads there are many, and surely better. You don't eat your head and change, at least that is my advice. Good wins it badly ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/04/2011 5:57 a.m.

But it is that in my town there are only two headers and the other one that is more or less the same ... I am thinking about it, as they say the refran: better known as good to know ...:--/

roxio89's profile photo
roxio89
08/04/2011 8:20 a.m.

Something similar happened to me with my ambulatory nurse a few years ago.My father, neither short nor lazy, wrote a complaint to the inspector and put a natural size package.From that the nurse as silk, he asks me for my personal life and everything when he sees me, the false ... dare and talk to the inspector of the area, for you and those who come later.

elen's profile photo
elen
08/18/2011 2:58 p.m.

Well yes, I have given me the reluctant of my last analytical and has come out anemia and quite a lot, and the uncle does like that he cares and other times he is as if he did the same telling me things like these, or how "that is not my problem", etc, etc.

roxio89's profile photo
roxio89
08/20/2011 2:47 p.m.

There are doctors who seem to have a title they believe with the right to treat you as they want, without thinking that they deal with people with their problems and heart.

In the ambulatory of my neighborhood, the nurse who gives you the needles and strips, when my mother and my brother were always told, that if I had to ask her less, that they were very expensive, which then rejected her.My brother always becomes less evidence than he should, so he didn't have to give him so many and always complain the same.
So in addition to the disease, you have to endure it as if people are done because they want.
When my mother died, I went a month to ask for the strips for my brother because he could not.When I saw me I thought I was going to have a little humanity (I do not give myself condolences or at least not to fight for the strips) and there are nothing people without a heart.
But I was not silent, although I was already crying, I told him that with the strips that my mother had saved a month, and that to be a good nurse in addition to looking at the economy of the ambulatory, he lacked many things likeEducation towards people.
He contemplated my brother and asked his endocrine for a role where he puts when hears needs the day, and took it.For a time it was better, but its character must be an impossible case because it already returns to the traces.

noelia2004's profile photo
noelia2004
11/06/2011 9:01 a.m.

Noelia, ID with the role of the endocrine in which she says the strips you need to user attention and put a complaint about that nurse.You can also go to management to put the complaint.I did it with my daughter at the beginning of putting on and never had problems.

I feel your mother.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/06/2011 9:17 a.m.

Those nurses are not paid, you go with what you need, and point.Although, putting the complaint that says Alea, is the best for them to understand.

I have a very pleasant nurse, who knows how important the strips are to get good control (he was working in the hospital with diabetic children), and has never put any inconvenience to give me the strips we need.In addition, as I said the bad thing that I was going to miss work hours to go to pick them up, I advised me to put a large envelope in the recipe mailbox and I will pick it up at the counter when it is good for me.
When it comes to people with consciousness and intelligent, everything is much easier :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/06/2011 9:44 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I still have the same `as always ...

roxio89's profile photo
roxio89
11/06/2011 9:46 a.m.

My girlfriend has happened to him something similar, I think it depends on the person who attends you, it depends a lot some say that they are many controls since they put a lot of cane to save on strips and medical material and there are others that are put in yourplace and do not put any impediment, as the partners say with my health I would not play, make the analytics that are needed and if your doctor remains the same asks for a change

angelote2021's profile photo
angelote2021
01/28/2012 8:59 p.m.

Yes, he will do a few months in November that my head of header passes to give me 4 or 5 boxes of reactive strips for the time I wanted, since I do not like to go every month to look for recipes, and we go from that month, he saysThat he cannot give me so many, he makes me recipe 1 or 2, and the funniest thing is that he always forgets, I have to repeat it twice or more, in a plan like: "Let's see if he forgot and does notHe asks for "I don't know that I flip it too.

I make a minimum of 6 controls a day (although I can reach 7 or 8) as I have hyper or hyper.Since in recent months I have had many hypoglycemia daily and I was not able to control them.I fixed that yesterday I did the glycosylated hemoglobin test and I had it 5.3.

I have told my doctor that I do not get controls for pleasure, which are the necessary minimums to get a control of my diabetes.And of course, if 50 units come in a box and I make a minimum of 6 a day, in just 8 days the box is spent.And my doctor will think that I spend them for pleasure or vice.I can understand that patients with a glusic problem or type II diabetes depending on the case, they are less reactive strips but always a patient of DB type I, it is impossible to cut.I hope I could do only 3 tests a day but until I control my hypos I can't.

Anyway ... this is my story

greetings

Tiver's profile photo
Tiver
02/24/2012 3:25 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaa,
Well, today something happened to the nurse, it calls me on the phone, now we ask for the material like this, by phone.The fact is to tell me how many boxes you want, I 3, are you still doing 6 tests a day?No, if I do 3, I don't know what 3 boxes were thought about, I say, I can not go down, and 3 are few, but hey, I hope I don't start touching my noses with this issue, whichThe milk would be, I don't know what we are thought of, we look at each other for pleasure or vice: Evil :: Twisted:
Greetingsssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
02/24/2012 6:06 p.m.

Mae mine, when I read you, I was pissed off and to your doctor, I spend something similar (I also do 3 a day and 4 sometimes) and the excuse they told me was that it was because of the crisis and the cuts, fromThen I do not know where we are going to get, they do not understand that what is at stake is our lives and not theirs because they do not have this disease and if they had it, they would be something else or they would steal the strips ... come and man...

Do not discourage you Roxio and throw eggs to things!cheer up!

A health

Shuya's profile photo
Shuya
02/27/2012 7:36 a.m.

I don't know when they are going to find out that type 1 diabetes cannot be well controlled with less than 6 strips a day.
Maybe they find out when we begin to call ambulances for serious hypoglycemia and have to enter us, as Belén Esteban just told, who says he stayed at 11 glucose and in cardio-respiratory arrest, because they have removed the ambulance in ParacuellosAnd they had to take her to emergency by car, unconscious ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/27/2012 10:54 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Roxio89 said:
good!How about everyone?I have some days without going through here, but I wanted to tell you what happened to me today.
This morning I have gotten up early to go to the doctor to make me a recipe of reactive strips and insulin because strips have few and insulin to prepare for this month that enters minivacations, parties, etc.Total that I go and asks the doctor who how many controls I do up to date, I tell him that 3, and tells me that 3 are excessive !!!!And the worst, that he sees me (if he never sees me) that I am obsessed with looking at my sugar and that I am thinking about looking at my glucose and that he does not pay anything in his pocket, but that tells me because he sees itand insist with my obsession !!!And the funniest thing is that he knows that my hemoglobin and my microalbumine are high for looking at me for a few months from time to time (something that he recommends, since he has an excellent control).I have seriously freak out and I don't know how you will see it ...
The first thing I've thought about: this guy is crazy !!And I have been huge desire to cry (in fact I am doing it) .. I don't know to shut up (but I had to have told him more), so when they pass you, I don't street, where you don't have them, becauseI was silent before but noo !!
Weno to what I was going, that I told him that I was mildly that he did not know what I thought about what I did or anything ... and he tells me that if he knows it ... and I say that he always looked at me and sinceI didn't look at my diabetes to worse ... And already put me to tell me not to get nervous ... and I tell him I am not nervous, ... he says when you get nervous I do not opho you put you!!Then he was aimed at commenting that they make me a new analytical before August 30 that Tngo quotes with the endocrine ... and I told him with bad desire ... as in plan if he acces me well, but notYou make me attentive to the consequences or I know, .... I am not asii, but it is how it has come out ..... and I told me that I am on August 10 approx. !!!At least this has not given me enritation .......: Oops:

I don't know if I will be crazy, it will be the or if of tatnas things that have happened to me with my super medical everything that tells me feels bad ... I do not know ... but not you street !!

ani's profile photo
ani
10/09/2015 8:55 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.