{'en': 'Where to buy Tegaderm?', 'es': '¿Donde comprar Tegaderm?'} Image

Where to buy Tegaderm?

BanHop's profile photo   10/19/2014 6:54 p.m.

Hansolo said:
The tegaderm is applied in an excellent and very easy way.It is his great advantage, in addition to that it is a finer film.And if you have to do it alone and in the upper arm, I assure you that it is much more comfortable than the Fixomull, with which you will make more wrinkles.

Not to mention that when that film has to be changed, that then you lack hands and need help yes or yes if you do not want to take the sensor when the old film take off.

This is one of the "delicate" moments of the device;The change of adhesive ... if you need it, because there are people who do not cover the sensor in 14 days.Of course, nor do the gym smell, they do not do sports, no continuous showers ...

How many days does the Tearderm Hansolo usually last?It is to get an idea.I run and go to the gym, although I'm not sweating a lot.I guess having used 2 sensors, you won't have much experience, but it's to get an idea.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/30/2014 5:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Joseludi said:
It must be noted that there are 44 euros plus VAT.

As I said, yesterday I picked it up in the warehouse and paid 44 euros in total, how lucky mine then: D

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
10/31/2014 6:56 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Hello, I'm going to ask for the tegaderm.

After two days in Paradise with free freestyle, yesterday I got out of taking my snapped at the donkey.

He has endured "hair" two showers and two paddle games...Of course, I think he will change my life.

By the way, and "Off-Topic": I suppose there is no way to start another sensor until the theorists pass 14 days in the reader's countdown, right?I have the second sensor to place it but I have not seen any "start sensor" type option.

Thank you!

DiabetesForo
10/31/2014 1:30 p.m.

Aryi said:
Joseludi said:
We must point out that there are 44 euros plus VAT.

As I said, I picked it up in the warehouse and paid 44 euros in total, how lucky mine then: D

Did you ask for it with an invoice?It is that they asked me if I wanted an invoice and I told them yes, can they go there the shots?

As you have charged you 44 euros and I will call you with an invoice to say it, it would not seem serious to me

DiabetesForo
11/01/2014 6:07 p.m.

Well, they gave me a role, but I don't know how to tell you if it was a note or invoice ... I threw it shortly after.

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
11/02/2014 6:59 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Hello,

Here another option, which is what I have used that I live in Barcelona.Counting almost € 10 shipping costs still go well...

"Product Product/Unit

Seller: Instant Medical Solutions (e -mail: juliohernandez@imsmedica.com - Tel :: 95285400)

Tegaderm Film 6x7cm

Delivery planned in 48 hours 1 24.50 €

Subtotal: € 24.50
Shipping costs € 8.00
Taxes (21%): € 1.68
Taxes (10%): € 2.45

Total order: € 36.63

DiabetesForo
11/05/2014 8:15 a.m.

I have received the material in 1 day, perfect and expired in 2016

DiabetesForo
11/05/2014 8:15 a.m.

36 euros?For how many units?

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
11/05/2014 8:16 a.m.

Per 100 banhop units

DiabetesForo
11/05/2014 8:19 a.m.

I have looked for it in Solostocks, and although I did not see much I have tried and perfect !!

DiabetesForo
11/05/2014 8:19 a.m.

Link

DiabetesForo
11/05/2014 8:21 a.m.

Hello, I have bought at a company Link I have asked them "rare" measures such as 5x7 and 9x10, the first is not very useful.They charge me 24.60 and 9.90 of portes, box of 25 in 9x10.I have a pharmacy and I assure you that it is very difficult for our suppliers to provide us with the measures and amounts that we ask.
Another thing: I go for my second free freestyle patch, and I indicate that, at least to me, I do not take off with hot water xD.No comparison point with the adhesives that Medtronic uses in its cannulas, which at the second shower sorrow.The first 14 days have endured perfectly, coups included, and the second has 10 days without flinching.Little fault makes a tegaderm.
Greetings to all.
Edito: I have bought in Tegaderm Pad, hence the rare measures.The fact is that with the film I have had adhesion problems and, when removing it after the shower, it seemed to "threatened" to start the adhesive of my cannula, so I prefer the pad that avoids adhesion with what it has underneath.
More greetings.

juanluis1957's profile photo
juanluis1957
11/09/2014 9:11 p.m.

I usually use this.
There the link is going

Link

DiabetesForo
09/30/2016 3:41 p.m.

The Tegaderm recipes social security, it is not usually known, nor doctors, but there are no problems, they do not give all the codes only two, I do not remember the code of one of them, the one that I have ever taken with a recipe isThe transparent tegaderm 10 x 12 cm 10 units.CN 476887.9 Recipes have to be of a single box.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/02/2016 12:22 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.