{'en': 'Where to buy Tegaderm?', 'es': '¿Donde comprar Tegaderm?'} Image

Where to buy Tegaderm?

BanHop's profile photo   10/19/2014 6:54 p.m.

Hello good,

I've been using Fixomull and the truth is that it has gone quite well, but I want to try Tegaderm because he is more comfortable to put.

But I don't know where to buy it, I looked in pharmacies, they didn't have, they asked for it and they brought me one that was not.

Thank you.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
10/19/2014 6:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The Tegaderm manufacturer is 3M, I have seen that outside Spain you can buy online, but from Spain I have not managed to see how, I leave here the contact data in case you want to call them and to inform you.

3M customer information center

3M customer information center hours:
9 to 19 hours from Monday to Friday
3M Spain S.L.
C/ Juan Ignacio Luca de Tena 19-25 28027 madrid

fer's profile photo
fer
10/21/2014 5:27 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
10/21/2014 6:36 a.m.

By the way, what is it? The 6cmx7cm tegaderm film?

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
10/21/2014 6:47 a.m.

Could you confirm the please model?:)

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
10/22/2014 5:02 a.m.

That is, but it is just something for the Dexcom.
We prefer the fixomull that you use.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
10/22/2014 9:11 a.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

6x7 is just for the Dexcom, but it is perfect for free.I don't know what the ideal measure will be for the Medtronic sensor.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
10/24/2014 11:03 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Hansolo said:
6x7 is just for the Dexcom, but is perfect for free.I don't know what the ideal measure will be for the Medtronic sensor.

I do not remember well if in the end what has done well with the free has been the tegaderm or the fixomull.I just asked for free and I want to buy one of the two in case the flies.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/25/2014 9:13 a.m.

Although thinking about it, if I have to resort to adhesives to hold me the 14 days, then I pass with the system until they perfect or pay the days that really endures the sensor stuck in the skin

DiabetesForo
10/25/2014 9:31 a.m.

Well, I am also interested in which to buy and if it is easier to find the Tegaderm, which Banhop had trouble finding it.

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
10/25/2014 12:15 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

The Fixomul is bought in pharmacies easily, I buy the 10cms x 2 meters, short and I hit it, and the truth is that it hits very well.
The Tegaderm looked for it because as I put on Dexcom on my arm they have to help me put on the fixomul, and so that it was more comfortable and did not have to trim I was looking for one that already had the more or less correct measurement.
I have seen the tegaderm by Ebay and little else.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
10/27/2014 5:30 a.m.

The Fixomul is bought in pharmacies easily, I buy the 10cms x 2 meters, short and I hit it, and the truth that hits very well.
The Tegaderm looked for it because as I put on Dexcom on my arm they have to help me put on the fixomul, and so that it was more comfortable and did not have to trim I was looking for one that already had the more or less correct measurement.
I have seen the tegaderm by ebay and little else.

Don't you find the tegaderm in the pharmacy?This morning I have been looking for the pharmacy to go to, but with few hopes.And surprisingly they had, but of a very large size.They had it from customers who may ask for it because they need for a season and then they no longer need to buy anymore.I have asked them to bring the 6x7 tegaderm and this afternoon or tomorrow they receive it.

DiabetesForo
10/27/2014 10:20 a.m.

How lucky Joseludi!In my pharmacy they have it 5x7, they have told me to look for my life to find that size, which they ask 3m of Easter to Ramos and it was going to take me a long time, so from Pharmacy in Faria I will go this week ...

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
10/27/2014 11:43 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Here is that I told me that 6x7 was very fair.You will tell me.I have 10x with the fixomul whatever and it seems good to me

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
10/27/2014 12:20 p.m.

In the end the pharmacy could not get the tegaderm.It seemed that they had it in "inventory" but because of whatever they could not get it.

This morning I called the 3M phones that Fer put.He has asked me from where he called and has given me the phones of 3 distributors.Asking which pharmacies distributed to me to go to any of them, they have told me that they can send it to me home.I had to think about it because they only sell boxes of 100 units.Tomorrow I commission them, I have seen on eBay, but I do not like when they sell units a thing that is marketed in boxes of 100. I also prefer to buy in Spain and not in the United Kingdom, apart from the fact that the date ofexpiration of what is on eBay

DiabetesForo
10/29/2014 1:59 p.m.

The Tegaderm is applied excellent and very easily.It is his great advantage, in addition to that it is a finer film.And if you have to do it alone and in the upper arm, I assure you that it is much more comfortable than the Fixomull, with which you will make more wrinkles.

Not to mention that when that film has to be changed, that then you lack hands and need help yes or yes if you do not want to take the sensor when the old film take off.

This is one of the "delicate" moments of the device;The change of adhesive ... if you need it, because there are people who do not cover the sensor in 14 days.Of course, nor do the gym smell, nor do sports, nor continuous showers ...

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
10/30/2014 5:58 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

And I clicking every day and spending money on the Dexcom :(

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
10/30/2014 12:45 p.m.

I use the "Hydrofilm" apostites of the Hartmann house, for the Dexcom and endures me well, there is also in roll to cut

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/30/2014 12:45 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I have also called 3M and I have achieved the 6x7 tegaderm in Madrid at the Maran Medical company (Telephone 914690031).I have gone to pick it up but they also send it to you for 9 euros.The 100 -euro box has cost me 44 euros.

They have told me in 3M that it costs us so much to find it because it is hospital, non -pharmaceutical material.

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
10/30/2014 3:14 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Aryi said:
I have also called 3M and I have achieved the 6x7 tegaderm in Madrid in the Maran Medical company (914690031 telephone).I have gone to pick it up but they also send it to you for 9 euros.The 100 -euro box has cost me 44 euros.

They have told me in 3M that it costs us so much to find it because it is hospital, non -pharmaceutical material.

There I have asked for it too.It should be noted that 44 euros plus VAT.

The free has come to me today, but until I do not get the Tegaderm I dare not put it on.(I don't know if I'm going to be able to endure)

DiabetesForo
10/30/2014 4:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.