LEVEMIR AND ALBA EFFECT

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/25/2012 10:52 a.m.

Hello,

The name of the pills I am not going to remember, if I have any box I will have in Spain and now I am living in Germany and in a few months I do not come back.But what I meant in the message before a balanced and easy digestion diet is better than the pills (or it made me more effect, I took them only for a month).

At breakfast I take a glass of milk (that is not skimmed, so that it is slower absorption) and four cookies of this brand/model Link "style =" max-width: 300px;

I tried many and they were the ones that most sat me, those of "diabetics" felt bad for the polyalcohols.On the last trip I brought eight boxes of cookies to Germany: D is that I assure myself to have a good morning in the subject of glycemia.Another thing that I have proven in the morning (however ridiculous it sounds) that if I do something wrong and the blood glucose rises to more than 180 I cost me more units than the theorists would be to lower it.Today, for example, I have risen to 54, I usually put 4 and today I have put 3 for hypoglycemia.I have climbed to 200 and to correct it I have had to put on 2 more and still I have stayed at 130 before eating.

I hope I helped you in something

tica's profile photo
tica
01/31/2012 9:17 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Thank you very kind.
I have to try the gastric emptying and see what nose passes.Let's see if someone illustrates us.
It makes no sense to be breaking his head with the insulin dosing standards and who fails the basic in what is based: digestion.
The case Q the standard is 80-90 before eating and less than 140-159 at 2 h after eating, and this does not happen to me even if you do the pine.

Injuries to the digestive system also produce symptoms such as gastroparesia.
If we do not fix this (to which it happens to us) we will not have an adequate diabetes treatment and it is not worth all the will and all the time in the world ... it does not work.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/31/2012 2:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well the cookies had glucose syrup but I have trusted you.
6 dual bolus (2+4 to 1h30min) Cafe+2 cookies+2 York ham slices at half an hour+2 novorapid units by hand.
For now, glycemia has not uploaded to me :-) Let's see if I get to eat just as well.

I think that in the end the thing is to put square bolus and pen at the same time and eat that breakfast very specifically.
The pen is necessary because you can't stop the square bolus, put a normal one and continue it (as I know).

DiabetesForo
02/01/2012 7:02 a.m.

Well happily the issue of breakfast has been fixed with these cookies but I have a doubt.You told me: "Cetonemia & lt; 0.5 mmol/l + glycemia & lt; 180 mg/dl --- & gt; it is not necessary to worry."
Well I just eat and snack strong and analyze myself and I am 0.2, apparently I am always 0.2 mmol/l of blood ketonemia.
It is normal to always be year after year.The educator says that since I do not lower it to 0 I can have problems of all kinds especially of cognitive wear.I worry because precisely that is what I am worse.

Thank you very much for the suggestions.

DiabetesForo
02/07/2012 2:43 p.m.

The educator says that since I do not lower it to 0 I can have problems of all kinds especially cognitive wear.
Well, you should ask that educator precisely how to do it since so much insists on lowering that value because it is almost impossible, anyone who looks at the levels of blood ketone bodies easily comes out 0.1 mmol/l has or not have diabetes.

DiabetesForo
02/07/2012 3:05 p.m.

The "Sr.abbott" illustrates us about the ketone bodies and diabetes: Link ... etosis.pdf >

It is basically what TNT says, but with drawings and lyrics chula: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
02/07/2012 3:30 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.