One more novatilla for the group :-)

Nisa's profile photo   04/15/2012 6:15 p.m.

Good night to all.

I am a 34-year-old girl who debuted in Sep 2011. In the draw I play Diabetes type 1 :-(! I put a sad face because I am still in the process of adapting this new friend with whom I have to share my life.I find it quite hard for the radical change in the habits of life. It is a little pain that impose you such a fucking, treacherous and complicated disease. It prevents you from eating Tooodoo what you kieres and when you kieres.
I know why they tell me that sooner or later I will control and I will give myself the caprichitos that surely you all give yourself, but for now I do not control everything that I would like and it makes me uphill I manage some good levels, tell rations ...Come on, the leads melt so much to think about each meal (Racienes/Insulina/Activity ...) and what was previously a pleasure, eating, is now a necessity/obligation.

My friend has brought the fear of hypoglycemia to the party, especially after I hit the first more txunga.To this second "friend" I don't invite it either and between the two make it difficult for me to lead a "normal" life like he had before.It is a bit desperate.Even so I try to have my best ...
If what is true that I need to interact with more people than this situation to understand and control my new life as soon as possible.
Come on .... I need all those little truquillos that you know and that will make my life easier. You will share them with me ;-).

Well, for a first contact, right?Q is not plan to bore you ...
Bstos for all

Nisa's profile photo
Nisa
04/15/2012 6:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Much encouragement, someone told me that this was a background, we are also at the beginning and we do not stop learning, I hope that the hypos are slight and you get acceptable controls, we are parents of your age and this is difficult, but you have toFollow and learn ... In this forum there are diabetics with a lot of experience and many years, some true champions ... if they can ... we too.You have to be brave.

antonio bonillo's profile photo
antonio bonillo
04/15/2012 6:22 p.m.

Hello, I am also a good new I have been with type one for three years if I can help you aki I am I am from Cordob ay you ???

inmafjb's profile photo
inmafjb
04/15/2012 6:39 p.m.

Welcome nisa e inmafjb !: D;)

olmo's profile photo
olmo
04/15/2012 6:55 p.m.

Welcome to this forum.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/15/2012 10:40 p.m.

Welcome to the forum, Nisa and Inmafjb

Go through the rest of the forum and put all the doubts you have or what you want to tell.

Nisa, each one has a rhythm and a way of seeing things ... without hurry but without pause.
The hypos is a matter of learning and knowledge ... if you learn and know you generate trust.
We are all afraid of a big hypo, but we can overcome it ... So you too;)

DiabetesForo
04/16/2012 3:24 a.m.

Welcome to the forum, Nisa and Inma !!
Nisa, the beginning is hard, but you will see how little by little you are learning and acquiring confidence ... We have all gone through it and first or after the new situation is ended ...
Here we are for what you need.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/16/2012 5:37 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello, a welcome to you and the new ones that have joined the forum, here always advise how to improve and share the good ones :) and the bad: Evil: moments that we pass.We have a link with diabetes and we always have to learn more to keep it as controlled as possible.

Greetings to everyone.

Nana's profile photo
Nana
04/16/2012 10:10 a.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Hemo 5.9 enero 2014 Bombera 3 años.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

Hello everyone.

Thank you very much for your welcome !!!So it's glad ... ;-)
And so much that a background race, Antonio ... a hard background career !!!For now I am concerned about what the beginning and I get frustrated not control it.In my life I have had it super controlled from a young age, I was an independent superrr and I see that now it is changing.I live alone, what still makes my fears to the hypos and what to go out alone I don't get it at all well.Thank God in the worst hypog that has touched me, for now, I was at home and accompanied.

Step of moments of low to moments of "This bastard (sorry for the taco), will not be able to with me" but it is a continuous ups and downs of feelings .... I suppose it must also be normal ... or that or I am likea shower..jajajajaja

But as you say/say .... everything must be time of time !!Even though it is for a lifetime ...... ufffffffff ..... I want to eat a chocolate with churrossssssssssssssssssss !!!!hahaha and without feeling guilty ..

Today I had endocrine and the truth that told me that I control a lot because I also effort my milk .. of hemoglobin gli.me has said that I had 6 ... are we go according to it is very good ... but not yetI know how I have done so that the hypog step to the 200 and peak hyper ...: -s.Even so, with the controls that I have, it has told me that I may in the future have to put a bomb because the lantus is giving us war and on many occasions I need for example 2 and a half of insu and that without bomb .... the truth is thatI don't know if the pump is good or bad '?????
uhiiiiiiiiii .... who looked alone to speak .... forgive, for the txapa !!!But it is that I have tannnas in my head !!!!

Inmafjb .... I'm from Bizkaia.I tell you the same, if one day you need that we insult this disease together, here will be ;-)

Again thank you all !!!This is in the end is a group therapy that helps a lot .... Bstossssssssssssssssss

Nisa's profile photo
Nisa
04/16/2012 11:29 a.m.

Nisa about the bomb is great;) But you have a little time, you need a little time to stabilize and you will get it as we all get it, but I already tell you that in diabetes that of "controlling everything" is impossible, soRelax: Mrgreen:.The important thing is to measure glucose and correct errors on time.If only what we eat would influence diabetes, it would be very easy but not, we always say that in this 2+2 they do not always add 4.
You will eat everything again without feeling guilty, it is a matter of time that you have your diabetes well and the better you know it the better you will take it so much mood !!!!!!: D

DiabetesForo
04/16/2012 12:55 p.m.

Welcome.To me, entering this forum and finding so many people who control the disease and who do not let themselves be controlled by it a lot.

DiabetesForo
04/16/2012 5:47 p.m.

What time do you get Lantus?When do you have hypos or hyper?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/16/2012 6:02 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks for the animals, Prado.In the end I believe that it is a question of which my way of seeing/facing life.To appear from now on the control and search for "perfection" will be a question of entertaining things follow and with a lot of patience !!!Muchiiiisiisima!;-)

Haribita, this is like anonymous alcoholic but without alcohol because we can't ..Jajajaja !!!We will leave it in anonymous diabetics or as a well -known accelerated diabetics says ... hahaha

Regina ... well a little weird theme.I punctuate more novorp q lantus q should not be common at all.I put it at 12 at night because I think that the time is when I work (shifts) I am at home.
Before I put 3 of Lantus ... but I did not reach meals if it did not eat at least 2 rations always (half mñan and mid -afternoon) !!!And the food hours do not challenge them 15 minutes, if not hypog ...

They told me that I went down to 2 and I got up with 120 -130 (according to them high) and yet many days a half morning I have to eat a ration. To dinner time I arrived Altisima, it is as if it appears in the middle of the afternoon the lantusI did not take effect. This week it seems that something better is going ... I already arrive normal and again I still can move the schedules of the meals or half an hour.I am a slave of the meals and the clock: DSY 10 h - cmd 14h - dinner 21 ... for now I am on a decline for other reasons and not so bad because I can do it, to see later ... and on top:-(
At two hours from meals I usually be well, except when I am miscalcuted for rations or gives my body to my body ... Yesterday they have breakfast the Miiiissmo that always and at 2 hours 259 !!????It would be the endocrine that would make me nervous ,,, hahaha
You see Regina ... complicated!I do not know .... so normal that it despairs ...

But well ... it's what plays!Patienceaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :-(.
Bstos to all and thanksssssssssssss

Nisa's profile photo
Nisa
04/17/2012 11:38 a.m.

Nisa, where do you get the Lantus?
They advise to put it where the back loses its chaste name: D
The idea is to slow its action ... that it is not that it is a brutal change, but something does, in theory ... it is always in everything.

Anyway, 2 units of Lantus is very little ... I shouldn't give you those quotes.
Which probably indicates that your pancreas still produces quite insulin.

As you have already noticed, everything affects us (hormones, other drugs, nerves, stress) ... and otherwise there is another explanation because it will be an X file;)

DiabetesForo
04/17/2012 1:31 p.m.

hahaha!!Yes, if in that same place I put it on!More than nothing because it hurts less.
But if it produces so much insulin, why do I fast do I need much more than Lantus?Rarooo, Rarooo, Rarooo..hahaha.The truth that I have always been complicated for everything and I think this will be the same.As I say, I'm already like the cookie mosroaaaaaaaasss !!!All day with the fontaneda by the hand.Even if I go down to 2 now the subject is better and it only happens to me in the morning.And above the funny thing is that I don't get fat ... I'm still between 47 and 50 ... one day the wind takes me !!ha ha ha
Look that I already said that it is a treacherous disease: it is that it affects toooooodoooo !!!Please want an instruction manual that works for all!hahaha
BSTOSSSSSSS .... I will tell you ... tomorrow I have an appointment in the association with the nurse for several questions that are emerging ... that it is not plan to go crazy to you ;-)

Nisa's profile photo
Nisa
04/17/2012 2:24 p.m.

Nisa, if you arrive high at dinner, is not reaching 24 h.If you get more lantus and you have hypos at night, maybe it is better to put it in the morning.
My daughter is doing very well to put her at 11h., thus manages not to have hypos at night, freedom of schedules in meals and last 24 hours :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/17/2012 3:30 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello Regina.
That is told by the nurse in the ration workshop that I did in the association and yesterday I consider the endo and told me how I didn't miss: -s, tomorrow how do I go to the association I will tell him to nurse who touches meAnd it helps me to change it, I don't know how it is done.Total, up to 6 months I have no endocrine again ..... so that some solution will have to look for my life.He is saying that I am a "curious" case has everything done ... :-(
Let's see if I'm lucky, it's nice and he throws a hand.They had told me to wear it in the morning or at eating.I'll tell you what it tells me.Bstoss

Nisa's profile photo
Nisa
04/17/2012 3:38 p.m.

Hello guys.
Well, nothing, in the end I was yesterday in the association.I am more or less commented that we can change the time of the lantus in the morning or noon.I also stayed a little hallucinated with the insignificant amounts of Insu that I get and the effect that it has on me, which must be a lot.It seems that my pancreas must be working enough .. yes, when the Kiere.It has told me that I try to fix the rations of hydrates at the meals P not to be crazy with so much counting and so much up and down.So I will try ... but I am angry not to be able to eat what I want, if not fix it, but it is what it touches.
I will tell you and sure that I will have to resort to you more ...
Bstossssss and thank you very much for there will be there ;-)

Nisa's profile photo
Nisa
04/19/2012 11 a.m.

That is not a basis of logical treatment in type 1 diabetes.
The ultra -granted insulin dose is mandatory (for food, for exercise, for previous blood glucose ... for 870000 more things)

Are you going to always be eating the same rations? Every day?
It is absurd ... a few days you will be hungry than others ... or simply for gastronomic pleasure ...

The approach is the same as long as you have high insulin reservations.
You can see that in the analytics, if they have measured the C ...

DiabetesForo
04/19/2012 1:39 p.m.

Hi Owash.
Yes, I consider it to facilitate the control a bit until I leave the moon d honey, my body stabilizes and knows more the relationship my body-my body.To fix he was referring to for example: in the morning 7RATIONS - 3 of Insu and if Ieria Eat more, appear from there to click something else.But not one day 3, another 6, another 9 rations.What I was doing as you say your basis on the basis of I am hungry or not. Before being diabetics and I must do it :-(, but it costs me.

Joe, because of that of the peptide C does nothing sound to me, but if they have told me that my pancreas if it must be working a lot .... I do not know if it is good or bad, because between the insu q is thrown out and the qI punish me ...: -s
Anyway again since yesterday I am in anyone's land, again loss ... jjajaja.I am with the rule and again brushing hypoglycemia all day.So I will try to eat more.

She also tells me that if she looks like that in the future she needs a bomb and I becomes more and more "scared" because even the whole world says that it is good, I do not like the idea of ​​being tied to a Makinita.And if you go to the pool/beach, to sleep ...
Well, little by little .... Many bstoss, thanks ;-)

Nisa's profile photo
Nisa
04/20/2012 12:01 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.