Copay by recipes

Regina's profile photo   04/18/2012 8:56 p.m.

Owash, explain how this will affect us :?For those who have children in our charge, how do they apply it?
And with the strips they give us in the health centers without recipe or those that give with recipe?
If you have to pay a percentage per recipe, who needs more medication is the one that will be more harmed in all aspects.What unfair!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/18/2012 8:56 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I understand that we are chronic and would not affect us, at least in insulin, I don't know if in the rest of the medications ...: Twisted:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/19/2012 4:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

First we hope to read the decree that will be approved tomorrow in the Council of Ministers.
I hope there is no small print or other modifications that have not already announced, because in the labor reform there were some surprises that were later known.

What I would like to deny is a post published by the Diabetes.net website where they affirm that "the diabetics benefit from this new law, because before they paid 40% and now they will not pay anything."
The author of that shows no idea or lying deliberately.
I do not set a link for not advertising.

With the new reform, theoretically until we read the decree, the only ones that are harmed are the retirees, who previously paid anything and now they will have to pay.
Retirees will have to pay 10% for their medications either for chronic diseases or not, up to a maximum of 8 euros or 18 euros according to their rent;and 20% up to 60 euros/month if they have an income exceeding 100,000 euros annually.

In the case of retirees, it seems that the pathology they have, acute or chronic, and will pay 10% with that limit of 8, 18 or 60 euros per month.

Non -contributory pensions (people with disabilities or retirees without reaching the minimum price) will still pay anything.The new thing is that unemployed without benefit will not pay anything (here there is a social improvement).

In the case of non -retired (active) people, 40% contribution is maintained for income below 22,000 euros per year.It rises to 50% to an income of 100,000 euros per year and 60% to which they have income of more than 100,000 euros.

It seems that the reduced contribution of 10% will be maintained for medications for chronic diseases (that is, in our case, oral insulins and antidiabetics).
To date we have paid 10% for medications (no 40%)

It seems that the policy of not charging anything for medications or health products (pumps, reactive strips, continuous meters ...) that are dispensed in health centers will also be maintained.

We'll see tomorrow if we are surprised with something.

DiabetesForo
04/19/2012 12:28 p.m.

Yes, I also understood like that, we were the same in our treatment.
But in active workers he had understood that after 18000 euros he was going to pay 50%.... But it is the same.
We'll see tomorrow ... :(

DiabetesForo
04/19/2012 12:38 p.m.

You will know better than me, but the limit not to do the IRPF is at 22,000 euros, right?
I think the minister spoke of 18,000 euros, that is a mistake ... or not.

Maybe I wanted to say that ... or maybe I wanted to say that in the 2012 IRPF that minimum will go down:-/

We will see why crossing hacienda data will not be easy.

DiabetesForo
04/19/2012 12:45 p.m.

Yes the limit is at 22000 euros, but I don't know if they are going to take that limit or 18000 euros ..... we will know tomorrow

DiabetesForo
04/19/2012 12:52 p.m.

I don't know if this clarifies something:
Link ... 45245.html >
As is from the Owash area, maybe he knows more.
It seems that the only thing that is clear is that it is not clear.You will see how we will have to find out in the pharmacy.
Groucho Marx and his cabin are missing here
Greetings

Lone's profile photo
Lone
04/20/2012 6:39 p.m.

I am fun thinking about how they will organize it.I have heard that they plan to make a new health card, with chip, where the information of the income of each user comes.
I have been in Cáceres for more than a year and I still have no card.I am renewing the provisional role every three months because, when there has been no error, the system is caught, and now, that it seems okay, they tell me that they are delivering those requested in July:-//
And that with the simple card.I don't even want to imagine the mess they will ride for the other.

Health

DiabetesForo
04/20/2012 8:14 p.m.

Alea;The article says that the cards will cost between 470 and 900 million.Knowing how they do the accounts, surely the "joke" will come out for 3 or 4000 million easily.Regardless of whether this is because of a crisis situation, the single card is to recover something that was already there when they said that this was an "organic democracy", in which, the ancient cicadas, presumed to be "one, greatand free ";Now we are "17 and peak, small and captive."
What the "national anthill" really needs is to do a great cleaning of such unnecessary cicada.Ah!And the reeeeequequepago, although the crisis disappears, no one will take away.May God take us confessed!
Greetings

Lone's profile photo
Lone
04/21/2012 12:31 p.m.

At the moment we only know 4 things, basically the pharmaceutical co -payment, which the minister said will only 165 million: shock:
40 million cards (let's put 1 euro per card)+ shipping+ coordinate hacienda and health+ software in pharmacies+ maintenance services+ Design services collection services .... I think it's a money, which at least in a couple of yearsThey do not amortize it or coña.

If we make general and simple numbers, I do not see anything clear where the savings is.

10 million retirees at an average of 12 euros (the average pension is at 800 and peak euros) ... They leave 120 million euros of collection.
The additional 10% that rises to the people who are active, are even more crumbs ... In total the patient contribution is about 115 euros per year, which multiplied by about 25 million active people we get about 2875 million.

The total pharmaceutical expenditure is around 11,000 million annually.
So almost 30% of the pharmaceutical expenditure is going to finance patients, when it was previously reduced to 25%.

It seems that they will also charge for the ambulance from the hospital home: Link ... 20421.html

So the shots will go on the other hand, although the prices buying the drugs will fall safely.

I am sure that there will be benefits and services that will collect them (at best) or even disappear.

In any case, Monday will be when the measures they approved in the Council of Ministers be published in the BOE.

DiabetesForo
04/21/2012 2 p.m.

Well, I have finished reading the RD of urgent sanitary measures ... the copayment, go.
The link, which you are sure of reading it: Link ... 2-5403.pdf
Thus, I fly, I'm going to put things that attract my attention.

1.- They set a minimum services portfolio within the National Health System ... well, they will set it later that they must now have other things to do, but it will be the least indispensable that they will offer us in all communities.

Then they specify that dietary products, pharmaceutical products, non -urgent transport service and orthoprothetic products will be co -financed by the user .... that is, what we already knew.

An open door is opened called Common Portfolio Accessories of the National Health System that includes all those activities, services or techniques, without provision, which are not considered essential and/or that are adjuvants or support for the improvement of achronic pathology, being subject to contribution and/or reimbursement by the user.

I see this too open ... Will diabetological education consider essential?

«Article 94 bis.Contribution of beneficiaries in the ambulatory pharmaceutical benefit.
1. Ambulatory pharmaceutical benefit is understood as the patient is dispensed through an office or pharmacy service.
2. The outpatient pharmaceutical benefit will be subject to user contribution.
3. The user's contribution will be made at the time of the dispensation of the medicine or health product.

That is, pay at the time and in the pharmacy ... of course, that they also speak that it will be returned the next month if you pay more by the retirees.

It is incredible that they have the carelessness of talking about data protection by the Social Security Institute and "forget" that all pharmacies will have private data of anyone who goes.: Shock :: o :?

More incredible is still to see how pharmacies continue to favor, with discounts and minorities.: EVIL:

Within 6 months, or so they will take out the regulations that develop this beautiful decree ... because it is nothing more than a law, with several important things but the small print still does not appear.

DiabetesForo
04/24/2012 2:48 p.m.

Well, here are the first measures that affect us:

Link ... 12715.html >>>

Insulin rises from € 2.64 to 4.13, 56% rise.

DiabetesForo
06/13/2012 12:17 p.m.

Ale then, the increase in insulin is already confirmed ...

Do you know anything about an alleged rise in reactive strips?
I say to those who get the strips in the pharmacy ...

DiabetesForo
06/30/2012 5:28 a.m.

I keep looking for links or information on the subject ... that has me very burned.
Theoretically The collection for reactive strips will only be done in the autonomous communities that dispense the strips through pharmacies.

From this link: Link ... 31250.html
In the case of dietotherapeutic products and reactive strips, as well as in medications in cases of tuberculosis, AIDS or heterozygous family hypercholesterolemia, the reduced contribution condition will be applied while the ministry does not give guidelines in this matter

That is, € 4.13

I have calculated.

Insulin ... 1 box: € 4.13
I use about 2 boxes per month.In total: € 99.12 per year
Before paid: 63.36

In reactive strips .... 1 Box: 4.13 €
I use about 4 boxes per month.In total: 198.24
Before paid: € 21.6

Before € 84.96 per year
From tomorrow I will pay € 297.36 a year
A 350% modest rise

And let's not find more charges for insulin bombs :(

DiabetesForo
06/30/2012 11:18 a.m.

A while ago I have returned from the pharmacy.

They have charged me 3 euros for a box of reactive strips.: Shock :: Shock :: Shock:

The official price is 43 euros.
The Generalitat buys them at € 21.90
Theoretically they are equated with chronic medications, however in the circular it puts 3 euros until they define their price.
Hallucinatory.

I am already writing the complaint, as soon as I have invoices for more than 7 euros I will claim the return.

DiabetesForo
07/01/2012 6:25 a.m.

Owash, is that it is not understood how they can start applying a "law" that is without defining, without clarifying .. Famaceutics are not well informed ... and with vital medications they cannot play like that.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/01/2012 11:32 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Amazing the 3 euros for boxes ... I retire 3 boxes every 2 weeks (and I finance the Dexcom that is a pasture, of my hurt pocket).It is evident that what they want is to continue financing my medical treatment and that "does not bother."
18 euros in reactive strips per month?200 euros a year?Are they joking?

Is there an annual cap?Something I heard from 60 euros a year as a maximum ...

Let's see if we are knowing something else, because here it is going to roller and fat.And also knowing that a diabetic can do what they want with him, if they put the insulin at 100 euros, we have no other remedy to pay ... if it is worth 150, the same ... if it is worth 300 the same ... that I do not knowTry to "endure a headache."

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
07/02/2012 6:10 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

No, there is no annual stop.

The monthly stops are only for pensioners.
8 euros, 18 euros and 64 euros ... according to charges up to € 18,000, € 100,000 or more than € 100,000

Chronic medicines pay 10%.
Although reactive strips are worth about € 43, the regional government buys them at € 30 (for an agreement with pharmacies and laboratories).
10% of € 30 ... are € 3

But, I insist that this is only in Valencia for now, because together with Andalusia and the Canary Islands they give the strips through recipes in pharmacies.

And much eye with the theme of the pumps.
It is a large and sure expense that will be studying forms of copayment.

DiabetesForo
07/03/2012 2:09 p.m.

Hi, in Galicia you also collect the strips in the pharmacy, I think I paid 0.40 or 0.43 cents per box.

I do not know if this is definitive or not, or until it is clarified ... but the only thing they are going to get is that I am not interestedDiabetic, the same compensates for me.

No No ... This cannot be so ...: Evil: We'll see these weeks as the "invention" works

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
07/03/2012 2:27 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Pablo, if they give you the € 426 of the subsidy do you have to pay the medicines, because it is my case.The only ones who will not pay theory are the unemployed without any provision.

In our case, Celia will pay € 4.13 for insulin.I still don't know what he will pay for glucagon and others.The pills you take to regulate the rule are paid full, € 16.
Of course, today I have gone to the hospital for reactive strips and have given me 10 boxes for two months, without problem or having to pay anything, and a replacement link that had asked them.
At the moment, they have not told me anything about the consumables of the bomb.I hope that does not touch it, or I already launched I slaughtered.

Enjoy the voted (those who have voted it, of course).Thank you very much for finishing humping to all.

Health

DiabetesForo
07/04/2012 12:49 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.