Copay by recipes

Regina's profile photo   04/18/2012 8:56 p.m.

Hi Alea, thanks for the contribution.From what I had read, non -contribution aids (this of 400 and peak euros) are exempt from the copayment, but then even in that they informed us badly.

Also today on the radio (RNE) they talked about this issue, and a doctor explained each case, in this case, it just gave the example of the diabetics, saying that they would pay as maximum, 4.20 and peak euros per month for their medications, the 10% but with that top, with what would even be less.

I don't know, everything is in the air, there is no information ... That yes, we find out everything, but what matters to us, nothing at all.So we are.And so it goes.These days are good to put scissors and "sticks" since 90% of Spain is dumbfounded with the selection (I am very happy) and in the press nothing comes out.

all the best

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
07/04/2012 1:04 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

It is that one thing is non -contributory pensions (people with disabilities & GT; 65% and people & GT; 65 years who have not quoted the minimum) and another different thing is unemployment subsidy (which is granted by having exhausted the contributory provision, it isSay, unemployment), which are the 400 and peak euros you mention.
Non -contributory pensions and unemployed without any provision (or unemployment benefit or the 400 and peak euro subsidy) will be the only ones who will pay nothing for medications

Insulin and oral antidiabetics are included in a group called ATC (reduced contribution), 10% of the total drug cost is paid.
There is a top per recipe, before it was 2.64 and now they have uploaded it to 4.13 (they had not uploaded it for 10 years, that is true, but now they will check it every January according to CPI).
In each recipe you have to pay the 4.13 euros.

The rest of the medicines not included are paid at 40% or 50%

Only pensioners will have a monthly butt to pay 8.18 or 64 euros.
The rest we will pay 40% or 50% without limit.

For example, I use:
- 2 insulin recipes per month = € 8.26
- 1 Box of antihypertensive: 0.80@ this does not enter within ATC, so I pay 40%
- 1 "anti -solesterol" box: € 1.84 this does not enter into ATC, so I pay 40%

In total, € 10.50 approximately ... to which you have to add the 3 euros per box of reactive strips (but this only in Valencia).
In total € 22.50 per month, in my case.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/04/2012 2 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you for clarifying it ... the truth is that I have nothing clear, unless they retain me more on my payrolDexcom that is vital for me, which is like paying a "silly mortgage."Bad matter all this.
Anyway, a diabetic who is charging the 400 and peak euros, he will not be able to pay "his healthy diet", his home, his ... and his medications.So, we will have to go for the emergency room every time you need insulin (4-5 times a day) ... until they charge you 10 euros for each time you enter by emergencies.
I do not imagine a diabetic rooting an insulin pharmacy ...: Evil :, because although all this is an exaggeration, there are people who are having a bad time (and without it it is diabetic, that does not give it depression, because it ruins).

I don't like the address that is taking this.

Greetings and thanks again for the clarification.

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
07/04/2012 2:39 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

We do not like almost anyone, although we still do not move from the armchair to throw those criminals who are governing us.

DiabetesForo
07/04/2012 3:15 p.m.

Link ... _a460.html
Reactive strips: The general contribution of the user will be 1.8 euros for the container of 50 and 3.6 euros for the 100

In application of the Government Decree on the new copayment, all users, except those belonging to any of the free contribution groups, will pay 10% of the PVP with a maximum amount of 4.13 euros per package.

The application of Royal Decree-Law 16/2012 of April 20, which establishes a new co-payment system, has modified the user's contribution in the payment of reactive strips that are dispensed in the pharmacy and that will be with the new system of the system of the10% of the PVP, with a maximum amount of 4.13 euros per package, a maximum amount that will be automatically updated by the aforementioned ministry every month of January with the evolution of the CPI.This is the amount that determines the aforementioned decree for the “reduced contribution treatments”, products with cicero or black point.

In Andalusia, the reactive strips for blood glucose determination financed by the SAS are collected in the current specific agreement, and, therefore, based on the provisions of the Andalusian agreement, the user's general contribution is 1, 8 euros for the container of 50 strips and 3.6 euros for the 100 strips.

DiabetesForo
08/01/2012 11:54 a.m.

I get a little neurotic I know but how they take the bomb I prefer to die of a neuralgia shot of a neuralgia

DiabetesForo
08/01/2012 1:08 p.m.

I have updated the post of my website where I count all this topic of the pharmaceutical co-payment: Link

DiabetesForo
08/19/2012 12:14 p.m.

Public prices are already paying for those who are not insured.
Visit with the primary doctor: 39 euros ... if you have to do tests: 57 euros
Hemodialysis: 3600 per month
Non -urgent sanitary transport (that is, return from a hospitalization): 34 euros in the same city and 0.60 cents per kilometer

Anyway ... this is an escalation towards nonsense without limits.

DiabetesForo
08/20/2012 7:44 a.m.

h

verguenzadenfermedad's profile photo
verguenzadenfermedad
09/19/2012 1:28 p.m.

Why do you pay € 150 per month?
Lantus is worth 75 and novorapid 47
5 bolis of Lantus must last minimum 2 months and the 5th of novorapid minimum 1 month

In addition, without a medical recipe I doubt that some pharmacy would sell it to you ...

If what you have is private insurance, it would compensate you to go to public health ...

DiabetesForo
09/19/2012 1:44 p.m.

h

verguenzadenfermedad's profile photo
verguenzadenfermedad
09/20/2012 6:51 a.m.

The issue is not whether what you say is true or not.
The point is that buying, or selling, insulin without a recipe is a crime.
So we are not going to promote that under any circumstances.

Criminal Code .

Title XVII: crimes against collective security.

Chapter III: of crimes against public health.

Article 359.

The one that, without being duly authorized, prepares substances harmful to health or chemicals that may cause ravages, or dispatched or supplies them, or trades with them, will be punished with the prison sentence from six months to three years and a fine of sixat twelve months, and special disqualification for profession or industry for six months to two years.

Article 360.

The one that, being authorized for the traffic of the substances or products referred to in the previous article, the dispatch or supplies without complying with the formalities provided for in the respective laws and regulations, will be punished with the penal penalty of six to twelve monthsand disqualification for the profession or trade from six months to two years.

Unscrupulous people will always find it ... in Valencia, Oviedo: !: o USA.
But we are not going to justify them or encourage them to skip the law, right?

If you want your expense to be less, your only legal option is that they attend you for public health.
4.13 € euros per recipe.
I think it's much simpler than buying insulin clandestinely and playing a jail penalty.

DiabetesForo
09/20/2012 2:51 p.m.

Hello, I am 26 years old and I have never worked (I am a student), I am from the Canary Islands and I am type I diabetics since the age of 10.The thing is that I am desperate, a few days ago I was modified about Social Security, before I was beneficiary of my father who is a pensioner and paid 10% of the medications.Now he says that I have to pay 40% and the thing is that in the electronic recipe says that slow insulin comes out of 73 euros, the fast 45 euros and the reactive strips 22 .... then applying 40% how much I pay for God??He is a fortune and I don't have how to pay it.With respect to the strips they gave them free in the pharmacy and the rest because 10%.

I am super scared because I cannot afford that money for something that is necessary for me to live ... my parents are pensioners and work I do not have and it is not because I do not want because I have gone to infinite interviews but they never call me or simply I can't findjob.I have read in several forums and others that because it is chronic disease I pay a small price or some of that, but I do not know so much.These days I have been for the soils, depressed and without wanting anything ...

Please you can clarify something, thanks

PD: I have not yet gone to the pharmacy for anything because I have insulin and others ... but I am also afraid that you do not see !!:(

nurika86's profile photo
nurika86
01/22/2013 1:17 p.m.

If you have a job, sign the INEM (or as your name is now), as you will not be entitled to benefit, ask for a certificate that you do not charge unemployment subsidy.
The unemployed without benefit do not have to pay anything for the drugs.

You are going to the Social Security Treasury and request that they register (Social Security Number).
They will give you a new card and a number (because before you were with your father's) and with the card you go to the health center to assign you a doctor.

Perhaps the health center itself you belong to or the hospital can also do that procedure.

A couple of links:
-
-

If you have doubts you can always go to social workers.There are usually in the hospital, the health center or in the municipalities.

DiabetesForo
01/22/2013 1:45 p.m.

Nurika, I don't know why they have modified the rate, I understood that, the children who live with the parents and have never worked, are still in the SS of the parents ..,

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/22/2013 6:57 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Permission ... here in the United States (about three years ago) I was without medical insurance and insulin could buy it without recipe in any pharmacy ... I don't know now, syringes if they were prescription.

Nana's profile photo
Nana
01/23/2013 1:22 p.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Hemo 5.9 enero 2014 Bombera 3 años.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

Who can receive social security health care?

They will be entitled to the provision of social security health care, among others:

- As insured, the workers (affiliates and in high or in a situation assimilated to that of Alta), the pensioners and perceptors of periodic benefits, including the perceptors of the unemployment benefit or subsidy and who, having exhausted the provision and the subsidy byUnemployment, they are unemployed.
- Family members or assimilated by the previous ones:
- The spouse or person with analogous relationship of affectivity, who is officially registered.
- The former spouse in charge of the insured, with the right to compensatory pension.
- The descendants and assimilated persons in charge of it, under 26 years of age or who have a disability equal to or greater than 65% and those of fact.
All of them must meet the following requirements:
- Living with the headline (except separate and divorced) and being in charge (except spouse and de facto partner).
- Do not receive income higher than double the IPREm.
- Do not have the right to this benefit by different title.
- The Spaniards or nationals of the European Union, of the European Economic Space or of Switzerland that reside in Spain and the foreigners of authorization to reside in Spanish territory, that not complying with the requirements to be insured, prove that they do not exceedthe limit of income determined regulation.
- People who have a Special Agreement.

I think you are at the third point.That gives you the right to receive health care, the issue of recipes no longer knows how it works.But a week ago a news in the 20 minutes of a diabetic imigrant in the Canary Islands that he had to pay the insulin and that if he will have been 1 year for 1 more registered in the Canary Islands, he would not have to pay it.Surely you find a solution, they will trim us everything, but we will always have access to insulin

tica's profile photo
tica
01/24/2013 11:27 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hi guys!I am new here and I see that this issue has been a little stopMy parents, who are retired and I have also gone from beneficiary to the owner, but I am not sure of what it implies at the level of the copayment, if I will apply 10% to the insulin or how it will go since when I went to the Inns they gave me aPaper to request the new card as a starter but when I asked there for this, they told me you would pay 40%, that of course I cannot assume, without income and that, but as it seems to me that it was not very sure that attended me.So I feel to refloat this but if you knew how to inform me or where they could surely tell me.

I hope this girl was here and could tell how her own was resolved.

Among everything, I've been a very bad year and on top when I return to Madrid in summer I find this.What restlessness, that not even in summer!

All the best

meya's profile photo
meya
08/14/2013 2:16 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.