!!!! I get the hemoglobin !!!!

aurora2's profile photo   07/19/2012 7:19 a.m.

Thank you very much @regina
@jconegar more than a fighter, I am quite a perfectionist and controller and from there the pamkets that I take when this, that they have already repeated me to the satiety that they are not mathematics, I cannot always control it ... but well I will continue to fight to improve thatnumber.Thank you!!

Veronica14's profile photo
Veronica14
12/07/2015 10:54 p.m.

DM1 desde el 21/09/2015
NovoRapid y Lantus

Yujuuuuuuuu¡¡ ¡As a controlling perfectionist! Congratulations

pochola's profile photo
pochola
12/10/2015 12:29 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Thanks @pochola !!

Veronica14
12/10/2015 2:41 p.m.

DM1 desde el 21/09/2015
NovoRapid y Lantus

Congratulations!Yes, it is a euphoric moment when the endo gives you the result.I recently happened to me.I did not come out of 8 years and this last time 7.6 and as says @aurora2 you know that it is not ideal but after so many years, such a result makes the day :) my endo and I were smiling all the time, like a miniParty: P anyway after my detection I had a couple of good we have less than 7 but then I don't know what happened, I had to relax and I already went up to 8 and 9 for years.(Come on, it's not so easy to keep)

valky's profile photo
valky
12/12/2015 3:16 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

@values ​​thanks!I imagine that being the first, and I understand that as everyone, at first you are tannnn pending .... I do not have to relax but I know that it will wait for me and moments, now I have only 2, and a half months.But well I think on Monday I will also have my mini party with my endo haha

Veronica14
12/12/2015 4:44 p.m.

DM1 desde el 21/09/2015
NovoRapid y Lantus

@aurora2 and Veronica14.Congratulations on your results !!!To continue like this and see if the following hemoglobins are still better;)

David_DGV's profile photo
David_DGV
12/10/2016 4:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Aurora2, I'm very happy, I understand what you say about being nervous to see the result of the hemo
.I always tell myself when I do the analysis that look like the school's notes, I will approve or cateare !! 🙈
I examine my 22 ... Let's see if the private professor Free2 M has served something.He he.
Chic@s to continue studying that we have no choice.:#

anaviday's profile photo
anaviday
04/16/2021 11:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

aurora2 said:
hello here I am to tell you that, the hemoglobin of 8.9 now 7.8 although it is not perfect I am tailificing because low .. and I will go down more
But little by little, explain to the doctor, a substitute that is now, the kilos that I am thinning and well the analytical one goes well
So according to her to be for the diet to weigh the hydrates but continue as I am doing, but what nerves to give you the results of hemoglobin
They remind me of the presenter of any program, with the envelope in hand if the trip is inside UF, do not win a trip but if you hope then I already took the truquillo that of regret and tell, so good .... Thank you very muchTo all who are here to put a handle because you see how we improve! ha!Sugged after answering you, I realized that you have the hemo at 6 you already have it controlled.Thanks to everyone

Good that you are going down the HCG, that is good news.Are you DB1 or DB2?.What are you doing to improve values?diet?exercise?Lower the tam?3x1 diet?

matrix's profile photo
matrix
04/18/2021 11:24 a.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.