!!!! I get the hemoglobin !!!!

aurora2's profile photo   07/19/2012 7:19 a.m.

Hello here I am to tell you that, the hemoglobin of 8.9 now 7.8 although it is not perfect I am Sastiphate
But little by little, explain to the doctor, a substitute that is now, the kilos that I am thinning and well the analytical one goes well
So according to her to be for the diet to weigh the hydrates but continue as I am doing, but what nerves to give you the results of hemoglobin
They remind me of the presenter of any program, with the envelope in hand if the trip is inside UF, do not win a trip but if you hope then I already took the truquillo that of regret and tell, so good .... Thank you very muchTo all who are here to put a handle because you see how we improve! ha!Sugged after answering you, I realized that you have the hemo at 6 you already have it controlled.Thanks to everyone

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
07/19/2012 7:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Excellent!!I am very happy, it is nice to see that the work has its reward.The next goal to download from 7.5 and you have almost achieved that :)

tica's profile photo
tica
07/19/2012 7:51 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Thank you very much, yes, the next one!BETTER !

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
07/19/2012 8:36 a.m.

Congratulations and keep it up.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/20/2012 5:09 p.m.

Thanks Haribita

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
07/21/2012 3:25 p.m.

Congratulations Aurora !!!Keep so you're going very well!
I will do the analyzes in October, I hope it gets out a bit too!And I think I'm not very badly aimed!Cheer up!!!: D

zetas_x's profile photo
zetas_x
07/22/2012 11:51 a.m.

Well, good luck for October Zeta, if you think it will come out better ... sure it will be so.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
07/26/2012 9:24 a.m.

Congratulations!

You could tell us how, at least I would do well!

I said ...

Congratulations!

Yahoo MMCrawler [Bot]'s profile photo
Yahoo MMCrawler [Bot]
08/08/2012 10:24 a.m.

Well, thank you very much Jowie, ask me how to improve and the truth is that quite easy (in the theoretical and practice) but I learned everything here
I have been with diabetes for almost 11 years and my hemo did not fall from 9.3 (or with payment doctors, every two for three with the nurse to review and nothing), now, I have to recognize that I had no idea compared to whatWhat was knowing
I did not ate with sugar, my diet was poor and always the same, and yet always for the nuves, now as what I feel like, the amount that I feel like
And look, I am better, the key is in compajinar food with insulin, but it is not ... as more, I get more insulin no, everything is knowing how to handle carbohydrates I do not know if I explain, I started as they explained hereIn spite of food and there, I began to take out the insulin units that I needThe ways any questions ask.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
08/08/2012 3:20 p.m.

Hello colleagues
Well, reading the forum and looking at this channel, it has just occurred.Every time we have something good, as we have in we have always put it here.
I think that for these issues no one can understand us better than those who suffer or live with them.
Aller gave me the results of my last analysis and I was very happy because it came out of hemo 6.8 (I went down 0.4) my endo that is very nice to put me very very well! In the medical history.For a moment I had the feeling of being at school and being happy because I had good not you do not hahahahaha.
Hugs.Quim

Quim's profile photo
Quim
08/16/2012 9:37 a.m.

I'm glad Quim, the truth that we feel like ... when you take an exam and after studying a lot, you get a notable or outstanding
We like to know that things with effort, finally give their results,

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
08/17/2012 6:28 a.m.

hello partners
Well, reading the forum and looking at this channel, it has just occurred.Every time we have something good, as we have in we have always put it here.
I think that for these issues no one can understand us better than those who suffer or live with them.
Aller gave me the results of my last analysis and I was very happy because it came out of hemo 6.8 (I went down 0.4) my endo that is very nice to put me very very well! In the medical history.For a moment I had the feeling of being at school and being happy because I had good not you do not hahahahaha.
Hugs.Quim

Congratulations Quim, to continue like this !!
It is true, really, only those who have to go through this, we understand and value those results.
A hug!

olmo's profile photo
olmo
08/17/2012 9:11 a.m.

Hello:
So over time does the desire for casualties the hemo pass?Luckily I can't complain.It seems that I am doing a good job.
Dwarf and continue on the right track !!!!!
A muxutxu

garbitxu's profile photo
garbitxu
08/17/2012 4:25 p.m.

Good to all, I wait for the results on December 18 and lately I have had enough high peaks, so I am worried about the result.

PelusaGorda's profile photo
PelusaGorda
12/05/2015 11:05 p.m.

Look at the average in the glucometer, which doing several daily controls, approaches a lot.
Average of 120, hemo of 6

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/05/2015 11:13 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

aurora2 said:
hello here I am to tell you that, the hemoglobin of 8.9 now 7.8 although it is not perfect I am tailificing because low .. and I will go down more
But little by little, explain to the doctor, a substitute that is now, the kilos that I am thinning and well the analytical one goes well
So according to her to be for the diet to weigh the hydrates but continue as I am doing, but what nerves to give you the results of hemoglobin
They remind me of the presenter of any program, with the envelope in hand if the trip is inside UF, do not win a trip but if you hope then I already took the truquillo that of regret and tell, so good .... Thank you very muchTo all who are here to put a handle because you see how we improve! ha!Sugged after answering you, I realized that you have the hemo at 6 you already have it controlled.Thanks to everyone

ani's profile photo
ani
12/06/2015 8:38 p.m.

Bravo, Bravo and continues so for the parties we are all to join to lower our hemoglobin !!!!!!!!

ani's profile photo
ani
12/06/2015 8:41 p.m.

My first analytics after my diagnosis and I have the hemoglobin at 6.7%, when I entered it was at 8.7%, as I am new in this, but I read you a lot, I think it's okay not?I understand that now it will cost me more.

Veronica14's profile photo
Veronica14
12/07/2015 9:46 p.m.

DM1 desde el 21/09/2015
NovoRapid y Lantus

If you have achieved that hemoglobin, it is already easy to maintain it, even improve it.
It's very nice.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/07/2015 10:36 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

This is very good @Veronica14 and we go as you comment to be the first.That hem are going to lower it to less than 6.5 insurance.
The important thing about the Hemo is that the result of it is based on having maintained constant glycemia, that is, not having 100 times 250 mg and 100 times 55 mg.but a good average.
You will see how you get it, you can see that you are a fighter.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/07/2015 10:40 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.