{'en': 'Diabetics, discriminated by the administration?', 'es': 'Los diabéticos, ¿discriminados por la Administración?'} Image

Diabetics, discriminated by the administration?

fer's profile photo   03/30/2015 12:38 p.m.

@anaisabel woman who didn't say it with any intention, at all.I commented that I have had problems to be diabetic and I have them.
If I have not said that you say anything, forgive whether you have understood that or I have not known how to express myself.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/30/2015 12:36 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Ok, @jconegar :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/30/2015 2:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

This is what I like most about this forum: the good vibes there are and the conciliatory spirit.All opinions are important and the more there are, the more enriching the common vision will be.The truth is that it is great.The political would have to learn from us>: D <

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
12/30/2015 6:07 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

In my sector there are no problems except if you are an aircraft pilot ... but it is not my case.hahaha...
Of course, you have to declare it in case something happens to you and everything has a why:
A compi was stiff in an endless meeting;The emergency ambulance came and the doctor of our facilities (we are more than 7000 people and is forced) and we learned that it was diabetic.He had the glucagon on his table (from another building), there he could be .... I could have put mine but we didn't know anyone who was diabetic.
Conclusion: Now they have registered us in a database in case something happens for doctors and ambulance to come and prepare us.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/11/2016 10:33 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.