Medica alert dogs

LAZALOP's profile photo   04/03/2015 10:50 a.m.

Here is an example: in Carnival disguised as pumpkin!Ha ha ha
By the time the granddaughter is born we will disguise the two as a whole!Jijiji

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/05/2015 3:28 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

nina45 said:
allow me to joke with the situation ...
A dog is better hahaha because every man who louds his wife has been sent for a day to sleep with the dog (truth guys?Hahaha ... instead the dog gives you a little piece of his mantita (ours, everything generous, gives me his bone ... it must be that he sees me "hunger" hahaha)

Hahahahahaha

Laire's profile photo
Laire
04/06/2015 2:33 a.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

Good, I am a user of a medical alert bitch for 7 months. Costing to train it almost 1 year with gauze hips (sweat breath and saliva). In Nabarra I can take it to all sides by law and without problem.It is super reliable and k warns of the changes of blood glucose and apart you get the glycemia for changes more times.
It is worth criticizing dogs and users and are ostia because they go for smell and are not normally wrong.
We are inseparable because where I go she goes, because otherwise she fits her since I am her game.
Please find out what you criticize and then talk

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/05/2017 6:51 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Comparing a dog with an MCG is quite sad.That says a lot about you and what you "love" an animal.Be it a medical alert dog, one to look for drugs, explosives or people or whatever it is still an animal and although it is not as reliable as an MCG, that you do not know where you get that an MCG is reliable because this forum is fullOf complaints and negative comments towards the MCG, it is enough to get involved in our disease, you have no idea what a dog can do for us, being pending 24h of the day that does not do it, nor the personMore dear, so I think, it is my opinion, that you should not compare this type of dogs with these "reliable" devices that you say ...

eliastp's profile photo
eliastp
01/05/2017 9:03 a.m.

The east issue comes out again.Let's see, my particularly that no one takes away the Dexcom but it is also true that I would like to have a dog that can also help me, comparable?Well, they are not.But more than once I wanted not to put the sensor for combinations of time and I had to put it on.

That a dog can't detect a decrease?Well, if you are trustworthy?because if neither the glucometers are reliable with so much that it is said that everything has advanced, a Dexcom is more reliable than a glucometer many times, that if it is shameful that the glucometers fail today and all absolutely all fail.

If we could repeat the hair analysis more than once we would find the inexplicable situations that often happen.

A well -trained dog can give very good result that together with a continuous glucose meter with alarms because it can be impressive.Everything costs money in this life, that is the pity, we are market economy.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/06/2017 12:40 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

It seems very good to Jconegar what you say, everything fails but I can tell you that my dog ​​hardly fails. When it has failed it has been for not or knowing how to read it. I tell you that since I have it I have done a lot of times.
I say that all improvement for our care is very good and that none is better than the other if she is according to our lifestyle.
I am delighted with my dog ​​and I do not change it for anything. But I do not say that the bomb is bad, or the dexmon
Thanks and good day for everyone

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/06/2017 2:10 p.m.

gindillo said:
I think it's very good to jconegar what you say, everything fails but I can tell you that my dog ​​almost does not fail. When it has failed it has been for not or know how to read it.That since I have it I have done a lot of times.
I say that all improvement for our care is very good and that none is better than the other if she is according to our lifestyle.
I am delighted with my dog ​​and I do not change it for anything. But I do not say that the bomb is bad, or the dexmon
Thanks and good day for all

You have not understood what I have wanted to say with my comment, I completely defend these animals.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/06/2017 5:51 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.