Debutant in type II diabetes

albertsb's profile photo   04/07/2015 11:25 a.m.

Well Albert ... you have to say that "they take away the dance"
A doctor told me: "Mrs. Make the idea that at 40 it will be diabetics and more with their background but it serves as comfort between 40 and 50 or you get sugar or cholesterol. It is the first symptom that we make ourselvesolder "(uissss who is called old ... grrrr).
If you had known that you were going to get diabetes, you would not have abused, but if you reflect on it, then living in perpetual diet (no medical reason) it is not life either ...
Get aware of your illness and take care to live well what you have left ... I encourage partner !!
Kisses!(I was going to say "Animo Uncle Weno" but your wife hits us with the roller kneaded hahaha).A hug!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/14/2015 6:24 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

I give you the reason in everything, even knowing that the last thing was not good in what I thought is in diabetes.But in a way he has put us on alert at home and even my wife is fond of my food.With which little by little I hope we are two eating healthier.My daughter is a separate case hehehe.Even eating varied and putting fish and vegetables, as you know the children are not for the work.They miss my cakes, paellas, and stews.This is what has come from Galician mother ... I hit my kitchen.I will have to give them truce and give them a surprise.
Be careful at home has two rollers instead of one ... In case the flies :)) :)): P
PS: although surely if you read Tio Weno is discouragement =))

albertsb's profile photo
albertsb
04/15/2015 8:23 a.m.

Metformina Dianben 850mg mañana/mediodia/tarde
Accucheck Aviva Nano

I already knew that a mother bought by Montignac's books had to be half mia country (and it is completely wehhh =)))
I like you like you more!(CassSstimientoee -absten of Reading the Malpensads-).
Well that ... what is a pleasure ... Even if I had preferred to meet you in any place!: -H

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/15/2015 3:54 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.