{'en': 'Is Timesulin worth it?', 'es': '¿Timesulin merece la pena?'} Image

Is Timesulin worth it?

BanHop's profile photo   04/17/2015 9:12 a.m.

Hello good,

I am thinking of buying a cap for my novorapid, because although I do not usually make mistakeIt can really cost to do it.

You know another place to find it cheaper or some discount code in the event that it is worth it.

Thank you.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
04/17/2015 9:12 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @banhop, I have not used it, but for what they have told me, I think it is not worth it, in my case, I use the app with the annotations, much more practical and you can see the history, etc ...

Here I leave you the link of the apps, in case you have not tried it:

Android: Link

iOS: Link

fer's profile photo
fer
04/17/2015 9:32 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Already, but I know the app and I know that in the end I would not use it, I know it is to take the custom.With the cap there is no error, when you take it away, it starts to count the time.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
04/17/2015 9:46 a.m.

The Timesulin I see it another break, and of the apps immediately you get tired.

The most practical thing is to aim at the mobile notes.Just pointing a number, he creates a note with that number and the exact time and minute, so you have a perfect and clear record of all the punctures of the last hours.

I have been doing it for years and I do very well.It only fails me if someone misses me at that time, between that I have punctured and I sign it.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/17/2015 10:41 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I have bought it directly at www.timesulin.com and it cost me € 30 shipping costs and all inclusive.Previously I bought Sweetcasediabetes.com and cost me much more expensive.As for the result, it is true that it lasts very little, at less than a year always, if this continues to fail me, it will surely be the last one to buy.

Cristina1975Madrid's profile photo
Cristina1975Madrid
04/17/2015 1:29 p.m.

sherpa41 said:
The most practical is to point it in the mobile notes.Just pointing a number, he creates a note with that number and the exact time and minute, so you have a perfect and clear perfect record of all the punctures of the last hours.

You have to try the app, really, it is exactly what you explain, with a more friendly format than the notes ... I put a couple of screens and judge yourself.

The latter is with the emergency button, to warn when it gives you a strong descent!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
04/17/2015 5:42 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Do you really sign up for you?The results of the punctures, the exercise, the slow one, the rapid.I see faster to simply make a new note and point a number.If it is fast I leave it as is, if it is slow I put an l behind the number.

I will try the app any way to see .... I have tried it and deleted it, too complicated.It is infinitely faster and simple to use the iphone/Android notes.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/17/2015 11:30 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Well, you have gone quickly with the test!, The steps are practically the same "new", put number and accept .... I don't think you have to get calculations in milliseconds for this, but hey, each one with your own!: P.

fer's profile photo
fer
04/18/2015 5:22 p.m.

Well, I like the app a lot, really.Much more than another I used (I think it was social diabetes).
I think you have developed it, Fer, right?
If so, I leave you a couple of suggestions that I have thought so far :)
I would like you to have more direct access to the screen to add the data, type a button somewhere on the main screen that "add";Simply not having to give the three topites above and then add.
Or if not, a gadget that could be put on the main screen and that took me directly to the adding data screen, that would be great -the access the more direct the better, so I would give me less lazy to put the data hahahaha

And well, already nonsense of one that becomes exquisite.I see that some tildes are missing and I do not know if it is because * not * can be put or that it has happened to you hahaha, but it is something that gives me a very bad impression.As well as the opening signs in the questions and exclamations.It seems more "professional" if everything is well written.

I hope it will help you, a greeting!:)

Laire's profile photo
Laire
04/19/2015 8:23 a.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

This is @laire, it is already like a tradition, I started in 2002 creating an app for pocketpc for my personal use, which I later shared on the Internet, and since then I still do it, in addition to launching the forum.;)

Here I leave you a topic that explains it, is one of the first and a copy of an interview they did to me.

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
04/19/2015 10:31 a.m.

Timesulin is an extremely useful device.With that it avoids a single moment of possible confusion and a possible double prick of insulin, it is more than amortized.For me it is a good invention, although of course everything is improvable.I have recommended it in my blog.I have talked about him here Link

I also talked about another relatively similar device, although its philosophy is not so much to remember punctures, as well as registering an insulin and glycemia newspaper.It is the bee+ Link

I hope my contribution helps you.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
04/20/2015 11:01 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

laire said:
I would like you to have more direct access to the screen to add the data, type a button somewhere on the main screen that "add";Simply not having to give the three topites above and then add.
Or if not, a gadget that could be put on the main screen and that took me directly to the adding data screen, that would be great -the access the more direct better ...
>

I just saw that I didn't say any of this, of course I take note and see how to improve it for the next version!;-)

Thank you very much @laire !!!

fer's profile photo
fer
04/20/2015 12:32 p.m.

banhop said:
goodThe web, 36 euros plus shipping, it seems to me a pass for what it can really cost to do it.You know another place to find it cheaper or some discount code in the event that it is worth it.Thanks

Timesulin is fine, but he has a small problem: when the battery is over you have to ask for another.I recommend the following link: insulchek.com .It is for all types of bolis and, the advantage, is that it carries a button battery that is easily changed when finishing.Greetings.

A_A's profile photo
A_A
04/21/2015 5:49 p.m.

a_a said:
banhop said:
good, I am thinking of buying a cap for my novorapid, because although I do not usually make mistakes, many times I doubt if II have put it or not, what happens that it is worth a lot on the web, 36 euros plus shipping, it seems to me a pass for what it can really cost to do it.You know another place to find it cheaper or some discount code in the event that it is worth it.Thanks

Timesulin is fine, but he has a small problem: when the battery is over you have to ask for another.I recommend the following link: insulchek.com .It is for all types of bolis and, the advantage, is that it carries a button battery that is easily changed when finishing.Greetings.

Sorry, the right address is insulcheck.com

A_A's profile photo
A_A
04/21/2015 5:52 p.m.

Well, I did not know about the battery, small ... A_a looks good that, it is a bit smaller but at the price it comes more or less the same and lasts forever.Thank you.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
04/27/2015 9:47 a.m.

That you can't change the battery in the Timesulin do you think?And what do you tell me that you can't change the stack of a continuous measurement sensor or issuer?That is important.
A cap cannot last long because we talk about a plastic piece that with use, stops fitting and operating properly.30 euros for more than a year of use leaves about 2 euros per month.I don't think it's unassumable.And with only time he has reminded you of the puncture, he is more than amortized.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
04/28/2015 8:25 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

That the sensor or emitter stack can not be changed also seems to me a scam.A hood with a clock for more than 30 euros and that in a year or less you have to buy another, I do not know it is left behind as to fraud either.Regarding Dexcom, because I have no choice, but if the cap there is another option with a battery that can be changed, I will go for that.
Look, it is shortly my birthday, and I dropped the topic of Timesulin, then I saw the prices and it gives me ashamed that they give me a hood for more than 30 euros.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
04/29/2015 10:03 a.m.

In the end I am going to dare to buy, but Timesulin not because of the issue that lasts less than a year, the safest that Insulcheck Pille, what I do not know is whether he sent to Spain or where to catch it.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
10/07/2015 10:40 a.m.

I just bought two insulcheck, one for the Toujeo and one for the novorapid, I am not used to it and sometimes I forget if I have punctured or not, I think that with this I will be safer.

I have to point in a librettite all the measurements, which is already a naston cognizage, with forgiveness, I do not want to have to sign up for the time of the punctures.I do not punctuate myself immediately after the measurement, and at night when I go to bed I do not measure me, I just click the toujeo.

I was going to buy the plugs, but the reads that the battery lasts less than one year, and you have to buy another, because I prefer insulcheck.

Thanks for the infos.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
05/13/2017 3:29 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

Mix when you go to bed and wake up., To adjust the slow. If the values ​​are similar, it is well adjusted. If you wake up high, you will have to upload a unit.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/13/2017 4:54 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.