{'en': 'Is Timesulin worth it?', 'es': '¿Timesulin merece la pena?'} Image

Is Timesulin worth it?

BanHop's profile photo   04/17/2015 9:12 a.m.

I have been told that measure me 3 times a day, before each meal, nothing more, at first it measured 6 times.

I will do what you say, thanks.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
05/13/2017 11:15 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

The only way to adjust insulins is to do the controls before and 2 hours after meals, everything else is to give blind sticks

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/14/2017 12:22 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

gala said:
The only way to adjust insulins is to do the controls before and 2 hours after meals, everything else is to give blind sticks

Totally agree, but the reality is that to adjust well we need an MCG to be able to see the evolution of glucose all day.Since the data we see does not have to be reality, we do not see what happens for or after.
This is complicated to control well.
But as Gala says that at least and I would add if they are capillaries one in mid -food and one every hour for a day, and it would not be real.Then let's see if I look for a curve of mine and I upload it so you can see why you have to have a data nonsense

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/14/2017 5:27 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@"Jconegar", this is the visual example of what you are saying.
If only control was done before bedtime and before breakfast, jolin, pm, I spent the night super well spend the night as I go to bed ... Yes yes ... but look what happened in that intermediate...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/14/2017 6:05 p.m.

That I had never seen @Gala, go up and down.If you get to correct, do you have a hiccup .., will it be an error of the sensor?What insulin are you using?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/14/2017 6:17 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina, they are my usual nights with threeiba, it passes me every day, during the day I am fine and at night it is grace.
Endo says that since these insulins are so flat, they are not physiological with hormones but it does not give me a solution so the only thing I can do is correct one in one because at night I am afraid and spoiled to breakfast as soon as I seeThat goes down, as you see it happened to me by nights ...
I have already seen more people who are something similar

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/14/2017 6:35 p.m.

@Gala I already put it in another thread and I see that more people with three times, the same thing happened to me towards 1 in the morning for no apparent reason.Simply with my best days and my worst days with Toujeo has not happened to me again ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/14/2017 8:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"SIGSAUER" I have told the endo that we will try and more looking for baby that the three -time is not tested in pregnant women and does not feel like it and I have also told the header and says that she does not get into the treatmentswhich puts the endocrine in type 1.
I will have to get heavy with the endo

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/14/2017 9:11 p.m.

@Gala, I don't know why it doesn't happen to Toujeo.Tell him to put it in, at least, that with those nights you don't rest.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/14/2017 9:55 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

What happens is that many ends are only guided by hemoglobin, if you have it well or bother to look more.I had the Hemo about 7 but how much the graphics of the free saw me that one day yes and another also hit me uploaded at dawn for no justified reason, of it took me threeiba and proposed toujeo.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/14/2017 10:09 p.m.

@Regina, no, I spend the pending night of sugar.
@"SIGSAUER", I think the shots are going around, my hemo is not bad, rather I, the last one that is this Thursday 5.9 so he will say that

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/14/2017 10:55 p.m.

@Gala, but tell him that hemo is based on not sleeping, and that has to fix it to you, don't they say that you have to live with diabetes and not for diabetes?.Tell him that you know many cases that this problem was solved with Toujeo and let you try.Maybe the family doctor, without further problem, and the tests on your own,

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/15/2017 12:03 a.m.

Insulchek's page doesn't work anymore?Is that I changed from Lantus to Tresiba and wanted to acquire for this model but I don't know if any?And Timesulin as talked about throws me back that the year stops working because you can't change the battery.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
06/03/2017 6:25 p.m.

Does anyone know if there is insulcheck for Tresiba?

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
06/05/2017 8:51 a.m.

The Timesulin does not know ... Many times I open the ball and then I do not punctuate me, if they call me or they mislead me when I am going to do it or also when I leave home to see if it is insulin.If I had doubts, I wouldn't help me take the doubt of whether I have done it or not.

emily said:
I have to aim in a notebook all measurements, which is already naston codazo, with forgiveness, I do not want to have to also point the time of the punctures.I do not punish myself immediately after measuring, and at night when I go to bed I don't measure me, I just click the toujeo.

I always sign it in the mobile notes app, and the exact time is recorded.

It seems to me the safest and most comfortable option.I only sign up for the number and keep.If it is slow I add an l behind.Fast, easy and helps me calculate the action times of insulins very well.The maximum peak, when the action ends.Only opening the notes app I see all the punctures and at the time I have made them.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
06/05/2017 9:10 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@"Emily, the measure before sleep is very important, you have to know how you go to bed and how you get up to know if the slow one is adjusted., And to avoid night hypos.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/05/2017 5:20 p.m.

Hello everyone,

I as a reminder to avoid double punctures I use those you can read below in my signature.
They are very simple: they are plastic rings with symbols for meals (fast insulins) and another for the days of the week (slow insulinas).

They are totally manual.You click and then select the symbol corresponding to the food you are going to take and then cover the dial of numbers with that ring.With the covered numbers dial you cannot puncture again, without manipulating the ring again.If after a while you get doubts, you look at the symbol that covers the dial and if it is correct it means that you have punctured yourself.

I do not recommend it for very clueless people, but for those who doubt occasionally and prefer a non -digital option.

Maybe someone can serve you.

Greetings!

Aspirante's profile photo
Aspirante
06/11/2017 1:58 a.m.

Debut: julio 2012 con 34 años. DM1. Novorapid: 6-8-10. Lantus: 11. Última HbA1c: 7,3 (febrero 2024).
Recordatorios de insulina SNACK & NOW.

And where can you acquire?

aspirant said:
hello everyone,

I as a reminder to avoid double punctures I use those you can read below in my signature.
They are very simple: they are plastic rings with symbols for meals (fast insulins) and another for the days of the week (slow insulinas).

They are totally manual.You click and then select the symbol corresponding to the food you are going to take and then cover the dial of numbers with that ring.With the covered numbers dial you cannot puncture again, without manipulating the ring again.If after a while you get doubts, you look at the symbol that covers the dial and if it is correct it means that you have punctured yourself.

I do not recommend it for very clueless people, but for those who doubt occasionally and prefer a non -digital option.

Maybe someone can serve you.

Greetings!

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
06/11/2017 8:38 a.m.

Hi Banhop,

As I am not sure if you go against the forum regulations put links for commercial purposes (it could be understood as advertising), I propose that you put the following on Google: Granota Studio Snack Now.You will find a website that has a store section.When you enter the store, it will deviate to a 3D printing service that is responsible for manufacturing the reminders that the client wants.There are 2 sizes available depending on the thickness of the pen.

I hope you can easily find it.If you have problems, you tell me.Maybe I can help.

Greetings!

Aspirante's profile photo
Aspirante
06/11/2017 1:36 p.m.

Debut: julio 2012 con 34 años. DM1. Novorapid: 6-8-10. Lantus: 11. Última HbA1c: 7,3 (febrero 2024).
Recordatorios de insulina SNACK & NOW.

The Timesulin could be very useful, and really that it is very well thoughtInsulin that emerge make the system fail and the equipment spoils me right away.I consulted the manufacturer and very kindly sent me some new counters but the problem is always the same in case they get wet.Of course if they manage to solve this problem, and also make the battery can be renewed, it will be a great help for merchandise like me.

Ton 's profile photo
Ton
05/14/2020 9:50 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.