I present myself, hello everyone, labor discrimination.

Artorias's profile photo   06/05/2015 1:47 p.m.

Those who have had a honeymoon ... how long did they have diagnosed and started to put insulin, until you entered the honeymoon?
They tell me that "it is possible that you begin to need much less insulin," but they don't tell me, if it's a matter of weeks, or months.I never have a honeymoon, right?

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
06/18/2015 5:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I supposedly when I was diagnosed I was on a honeymoon, I spent 2 years keeping 4 units of NPH

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/18/2015 6:16 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I did not have a honeymoon as such, but it is true that the first two years I had below 6 without too much effort.Now I almost always stay between 6 and 6.5 but with much more effort.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
06/18/2015 6:40 p.m.

Good I am not going to discuss whether or not to say, that goes in each and every option is respectable, but if I can tell you something that you have been able to ignore, the opposition is not only the tests to be within theXplazas convened, but of the 9 months of academia and some practices in which you will have to be careful not to suffer a uprising that suspects to repeat or perform a new medical examination.As they usually say to the tail everything is bull and until the day that they can revoke you the square.Although I suppose you are aware of all this.Just wishing for all the luck in the world and hopefully you can make your dream even having a fence jump test that the rest does not have.all the best

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/02/2015 8:27 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

After reading all the thread, I wanted to summarize the labor discrimination I suffered.

I am a pharmacist and work in pharmaceutical laboratories.The first day of entering a well -known one, which I am going to give the name: Normon, and that also makes medications for diabetics, they threw me into the street for asking about the place where to drink a juice if it gave me a descent.

The answer was "to invite me to leave."Telephone I threatened that I was going to report them and that they would leave in all the media, so they decidedarrival!
I accepted why we had already moved, bought furniture, etc. and my partner changed from my work for my work, but as soon as I got another one I left !!Although it took 9 months to find it and it was for a decrease of 4 months, but I wanted to go as it out.They lost a great professional!X (

Pepita's profile photo
Pepita
08/19/2015 1:42 p.m.

There is "negative" important and real discrimination, that if they compensated it with a disability (which we have, of course they tell you that you have 32% that is useless), it could make some meaning.

I have already said it, I have handled drones for a long time (yes, that is so fashionable), because I want to dedicate me professionally (it is the future), because I am diabetic I cannot get the certificate, so, as is ... it feels.I stayed.

I envy those who have debuted at 25, I debuted with about 21 and left "half" things that I would already have solved without any problem (for saying something, I was unable to be in a locked classroom, claustrophobia to my diabetes), it caught me fatal ... just in the middle ... but well, we all caught us badly.

It is what there is ... and now someone will come saying that "he has good things" ... come and!

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
08/19/2015 8:58 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

That story that accounts @pepita already knew her, as it seems that in the place you name I also know that pregnant women cannot have breakfast or could not .. now they can apparently can but recovering that time.The reality is what is and finding the door closed or giving us it is very common and mostly without a study that endorses that inability, but for example in my case and my way of thinking I would not like to beTreated as someone with a disability (always speaking of controlled diabetes and without any complication as a result of it), but these cases of grievances describe us thus, then it is in each one feel or not and although in my case, diabetes or I, for not accepting it, it has made me miss many things and reneging many others in my head does not enter to be a disqualified one.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/21/2015 5:45 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

If the problem is not that you feel disabled or not, the problem is that we are in anyone's land: to work we are not suitable but charging a disability we are not disasters and eating must eat every day so that they tell us how we do it as we do...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/22/2015 1:12 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

We have a disability we look at it where we look at it.And we should be entitled to 33% disability.Of 3 jobs, in 2 I have had problems for diabetes.And in which I did not have it was because I didn't tell it!In the first one I told him for firstwhere and in the last one because they mustered with the theme of pregnancy and that was more in the doctor who in the office.We do not even have the right down for pregnancy of something risk, and I assure you that I lived in hypoglycemia continued that it prevented me from working 100%.In life, we have problems, we have to renew the card every 4 years, we have to go looking for material, we have to be aware of glycemia samples, they do not make life insurance, assistance travel insurance is complicated... I do feel disabled, which does not make me more unhappy or less, it is what there is and hopefully they recognized me 33%.They recognized me a sad 12% and gave me more points for a chronic urticaria than diabetes ... Send balls!

tica's profile photo
tica
08/23/2015 7:56 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.