I present myself, hello everyone, labor discrimination.

Artorias's profile photo   06/05/2015 1:47 p.m.

The problem is that we are in the middle, nor is we recognized the disability or we are suitable for working on determining sites (they put it in the previous conditions and in others do not directly but do not hire you for the low post -librants or if you are already workingAs "better do not miss so much to go to the doctor ...")
We are in the middle

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/15/2015 2:12 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Although it seems incredible I think it is worse to debut with 20 years or more, than with 14 years or less, when you are older you already have expectations and life may even make and it is a great disorder, instead when you are a child you do not have the ideasSo predefined you are also more entertainable to situations.

It's complicated ...

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
06/16/2015 11:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

14 years?Full adolescence ... total rebellion, I say it from experience ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/16/2015 12:42 p.m.

Yeah?I was taken out at that age, and I assumed it very well, I don't know if by unconsciousness or maturity but I take it like the one who tells him that he has to wear glasses .....

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
06/16/2015 1:20 p.m.

I also at 15 and like @gala, he also caught me in full rebellion.Perhaps if it had been with 9 0 10 years, I would have taken it in another way, but I had my era of absolute rebellion (if it were now I would not, just like so many other things I did at that age :-))

FunSugarFree's profile photo
FunSugarFree
06/16/2015 1:24 p.m.

Man I think that later they detect it better.Among other things, due to the advance of technology.To someone who detect type 1 diabetes within 10 years, perhaps is lucky that there is already a continuous meter of non -invasive glucose in clock format that is minimally reliable, or at least serves to see trends.
With that you could make a life much closer to the "normal life" that tell you when they diagnose the disease, and many of the barriers that I have mentioned in this thread would have to disappear if they had a minimum of shame.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
06/17/2015 12:08 a.m.

I was diagnosed with 25 years freshly fulfilled and the truth is that I think any age is bad but I sincerely glad I had fought from it in adolescence.With the theme of insecurities, the party and above all the drinking alcohol I think they would have been a quite disastrous years glycemic speaking ...

Inday's profile photo
Inday
06/17/2015 12:59 a.m.

It also appears with 25 years, and I totally agree with @indoy, the better later!

fer's profile photo
fer
06/17/2015 4:28 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Can you solve a doubt?What values ​​has a totally healthy person of glucose in fasting blood?Between 80 and 95?Do hair measurement and blood usually have a lot of difference?

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
06/17/2015 7:05 p.m.

The normal thing is between 80 and 120 mg/dl, the meters can have differences in the readings of up to 30 mg/dl, so if you use one, you have to make several measurements, and if it is to detect a possible diabetes with more reason.For the rest, they are usually quite precise compared to the analytical result in blood.

fer's profile photo
fer
06/17/2015 7:42 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

In my analysis, it says that the normal range is 70 - 115 mg/dl in blood but I think that in most cases there are less than 100 (more than 100 can be a sign of pre -diabetes).
I once did the test measurement in capillary and blood came out a difference of about 10mg/dl less in blood.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
06/17/2015 8:02 p.m.

Soon I have some analysis, I will tell you to see if they allow me to make me glymia just before they take my blood.And I will do so in each analysis to compare results.They look at me with a strange face ... hahaha

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
06/17/2015 8:18 p.m.

I have recovered a few issues in which we deal with normal glucose levels, HBA1C, etc ... If the goal is to identify diabetes, you have to look at the HBA1C that is the accumulated of glucose in the last 3 months, much betterthan a single reading with the meter.

What is glycoxylated hemoglobin (HBA1C)?- Includes Mg/DL values ​​table
Link
HBA1C as a diagnostic method of diabetes
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
06/17/2015 8:23 p.m.

Thanks @Fer, I had already seen them using the search engine.
I have also read in another thread that of the three months, the last one is the most important in the result of glycosylated hemoglobin.

They wait for me 3 months before the hard analysis, I know that I will have many hypoglycemia but I am going to get out of 6 as it is, even if I have to be correcting and measuring the glucose every time every few hours.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
06/17/2015 8:36 p.m.

Eye with that! They say that hypoglycemia are worse than we think, it is much better to be somewhat high than having many hypos!

fer's profile photo
fer
06/17/2015 8:48 p.m.

Yes, but if I want to go unnoticed in a blood and urine analysis I have to have a hem of 5'7 or less ...
They will only be 3 months before those analyzes, I am not going to throw myself like that a lifetime.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
06/17/2015 8:50 p.m.

Say yes, do not get stars in the analyzes (eye, carefully with the descents, do not go to happen) ... You don't say anything, if you want something to look for it.
I am not in favor of telling anything, it was the first advice that my educator gave me and that nobody is going to give you anything, on the contrary, get obstacles ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/17/2015 9:58 p.m.

Great, then we have to hide and falsify analysis, that is what is reflected that they take note of the associations and others of the work so good that they are doing, artories then do not blame those who do not take care of themselves and are to blame for your situation, ifYou are the first one that you are not going to take care of yourself, but I do not blame you, that you are lucky

jjvm's profile photo
jjvm
06/17/2015 10:06 p.m.

I am forced to hide since I am discriminated to a job that I can exercise.If you do not like and want to donate for the appeal of the Supreme I am delighted, although I will lose it.

What I am not going to do is give myself as long as I have options, who seems bad to not help me, it is easy.

By the way I take great care and I take care of life, you don't know anything to me, but nothing.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
06/17/2015 10:19 p.m.

It is not that you have to hide but if you go with the truth ahead you see what happens .., each one who does what he wants, to say it or not ..

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/17/2015 10:32 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.