{'en': 'Fasting glucose, influence of the menstrual cycle?', 'es': 'Glucosa en ayunas, influencia del ciclo menstrual?'} Image

Fasting glucose, influence of the menstrual cycle?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   06/10/2015 8:46 p.m.

Sometimes 2 or 3 catheters failed me

erpla's profile photo
erpla
06/28/2019 10:19 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

@erpla, the bomb was the first thing to check.I am "conventional mode", using the pen and nothing.Today ketones almost 2!They go up/ down/ go up.
I am clicking the quadruple of my normal dose.This is an XYZ file.
And yes, it is the rule.But I suppose my case is special because I am in the premenopause period.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
06/28/2019 7:07 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

@Solaria Well, I sign it for when I happen because I thought the worst was in pregnancy but of course, menopause hormones should also do his own ... a lot of encouragement!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
06/29/2019 9:39 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

@erpla, I apologize for the forum.I was a little (quite) hysterical.My glycemia were not the fault of the rule.I talked to my endo and told me that I would never not explain those glycemia.
Notice to navigators;Due to a long and rugged trip, my insulin bolis were without refrigeration almost 48 hours.All damaged.Only two Apidra bolis were saved.
Apidra is more stable for travel.
The novorapid was not refrigerated, but in air conditioning.They had to last at least 28 days, right?
Another note, I used the novorapid in the bomb.I feel that the apidra works for me better, the glycemias lowers me faster.
Here in my country every ball (1 ball, no box of 5 !!!) costs almost 15 euros!.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
07/01/2019 4:46 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

@Solaria I am glad that you have reached the cause of the problem, to me the high figures x the hormones if I cut me but the acetone is another song ..... now that everything is already resolved to all of all the information serves usthat you have given us about stability.Thank you so much!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
07/01/2019 10 p.m.

In case it helps you.I spent many years dealing with the decompensations derived because of menstruation.In the end, I chose to try to eliminate it after consulting my gynecologist, thanks to the implementation of a Mirena diu.By eliminating menstruation, mismatches were over.
The only inconvenience is that you can only opt for this solution when you do not have a pregnancy.
There is no study on it.I tried despair and worked.

zperdom's profile photo
zperdom
11/05/2019 10:36 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.