How many hypoglycemia you have to have?

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo   07/23/2015 9:35 p.m.

Very good,

Next Monday my girl has an appointment with the endocrine, I have connected the glucometer to the PC to remove the data, and from the end of April to today, 70 registered hips are going, plus those not registered (which will be about 50), more orLess will have had 120.

I think they are a mound of hypos, but I would like to know what you think.

Health!

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
07/23/2015 9:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

That is the question of the million @con_q_de_quimica!I just connect the Dexcom and tells me that in the last 90 days 3% of the time I have been below 65. The truth is that in my case there are weeks or days that I walk down and I can have up to 4 daily and othersdays I feel more resistance and do what does not lower 90.

According to the data you say to your girlfriend, an average of 1 or 2 a day comes out.Are severe hypoglycemia?Because it is not the same 68 than 43 ... I think they recommend not having more than 3 a week is that having them very often difficult to have good control of diabetes for the issue of rebounds.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
07/23/2015 9:47 p.m.

If according to my endo, at most weekchopped and you're going late

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/23/2015 10:05 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

The main thing is to anticipate them (and in this fundamental part it is to have free, dexcom or any continuous measurement system) so that they are not really hypos.

To me, if I do not put the media before, I usually tend to have hypos at about 11-12 in the morning that are arranged very before 1 or 2 units of hydrates (1 or 2 digestive cookies), and to the40 minutes of starting to run (it doesn't matter if it starts in 100, in 180 or 200).To fix it, I have to take a gluc up half an hour to start running.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/23/2015 10:24 p.m.

I have less than 60, once every three weeks or so.And they are usually X files, not my fault.

I exercise very intense that in half an hour I downloaded about 75 glucose, but I know how to compensate very well.

The truth is that before the doubt I always try to be high, but I am never above 200, with more than 150 I already corrected.

I hope that when I can have free I can adjust a little more.I am currently measured by glucose about 10 times a day.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
07/24/2015 1:10 a.m.

Thank you very much for the comments !! I already get a much clearer idea of ​​the situation, and I have even clearer that you need an MCG.Thanks to the experiences you tell in the forum, it has decided to let an MCG buy it, next Monday, as soon as the endocrine firm the non -opposition document we will ask for the Dexcom, which you know that the improvement that occurs in its quality of life, (((And also in mine), it will be largely thanks to all of you!

@Inday Ni 68 Ni 43, when he says "I think the sugar is going down" normally is around 35.

Con_Q_de_quimica
07/24/2015 3:17 a.m.

My daughter, weird is the day that one of 50 does not fall. The good thing is that I note the ràpido.If you carry good control, it is difficult that at some point of the day you do not have any ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/24/2015 3:41 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Glad to hear it!Anyway your partner is a bomb book candidate, if you get it to try it for a month ...

What I note I understand that it is because many usually have, and the body is getting used to them.Which is very dangerous ...
It also seems that taking many years of treatment, symptoms are lost.

As I almost never have, when under 60 I feel that I die, it also doesn't matter how a skill that a good rebound awaits me and then all the rest of the day with extreme fatigue, without strength ...

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
07/24/2015 3:45 a.m.

@Con_q_de_quimica I'm glad that he has decided to try the Dexcom, surely he will be a before and after in the control of his diabetes and good in his quality of life!Taking into account that it does not notice the hypos until the dexcom is better than the free for the theme of alarms.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
07/24/2015 8:22 a.m.

I agree with Inday, the Dexcom is more appropriate than free for her.You will tell us how it is going

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/24/2015 10:12 a.m.

I do not use bomb, I go with bowling and I usually have about 2 daily.About 15 min one of 45 :(
Breakfasts is the worst ... I never get well to food ... and already childbirth ... but I can quadrate ...

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
07/24/2015 1:37 p.m.

Hello!Now in summer I usually have enough hypo, day too ... I have lowered the basal ones but it still happens to me ... Something really strange happened to me ... and until today I do not understand why ... at 20: 30 at night I went to set up a label with my boyfriend and when I took a juice ... Then I went to rehearse (act in orchestra) and I didn't get a song, I didn't feel good and that is when I.I looked at the axucar and was 40 ... I immediately took two glucosport pills that I always carry in my bag ... at 15 minutes I looked at me and was 73 (well, the thing went up) ... until after10 minutes I did the test again and in a matter of 10 minutes I went down to 43 ... I was freaked out and my boyfriend decided that we went home and measured with the little machine of my father -in -law ... I have to say that in every moment I wasaware and knew what happened but my surprise was that I took two other glucagon pills (4 in total) and nothing remained the same ... I didn't go up ... all this was before 00:00 at night that is whenThe bomb begins to supply the basal of that time ... seeing that I did not go up, my boyfriend prepared water with 3 teaspoons of sugar ... and I disconnected the bomb before 00:00 to rule out that I gave meAnother downturn.After a while, I ate bread and an omelet with tuna ... I looked at 90s ... but it is that I was going to pass again ... 90 started getting off in a matter of minutes every 5 minutes I lowered 10units (after everything that I did and without connection to the pump) I kept going down and going down to 50. I took some water again but this time with spoonful and a half of sugar ... after the end ... after3 hours (there by 4 in the morning almost) I had only climbed up to 180).I managed to stabilize the sugar to 223 and I had the pump to avoid a rebound.My boyfriend has put this alarm in this morning every 20-25 minutes until 8:30 in the morning .... I have flipped to see that after tomsr so much sugar every hour that passed I climbed 10 units ....
I checked the bomb, everything was normal, basal correctly and obviously any basal put ... I don't know if the heat upset my body but I am totally exhausted from being all night regulating the sugar.I do not understand why this happened to me after lowering basal and yesterday I had an intense day, but I have had them worse and it has never happened to me.Being so many hours and uploading so little ... has this happened to someone?I want opinions :( a little kiss and thanks

patri_caracol's profile photo
patri_caracol
07/24/2015 2:47 p.m.

Azucarada desde los 5 añitos
21 años manipulando agujas!
Toujeo 34u / Novorapid 15u diarias + ó -
App diario para control de diabetes mySugr
Última Hemo: 6,1 % OBJETIVO SUPERADO!!
A esforzarse que VAMOS A SER PAPIS!!!

Un saludo a los que día a día somos diabéticos :x

@patri_Caracol my girl has happened to her on more than one occasion;Start with a strong descent (around 35-25), eat pectin caramalos with sugar that are the fastest sugar, and after 20 - 30 caramelos a little goes back (between 70 - 80), at that pointEat cookies or something with hydrates .... But at 35-40 minutes he does another hypoglycemia.The normal thing is that it happens at most 2 or 3 times in a row, but recently spent 2 days quite bad.In my opinion I think it is best to write down the maximum amount of information about it and consult it with the endo on the next visit, in case it can serve you, my Chicá discovered that in his case, the repeated descents and the fact thatDo not rebound after having consumed sugar in large quantities is directly related to the end of the menstrual cycle.

For at least one week after the end of the rule, the rapid insulin has to be drastically decreased (even not clicking the rapid throughout the day).That follows a more or less normal week, and 7 days before putting the rule the opposite happens: climbing after climbing, the dose of insulin has almost tripling and anything that eats the glucose level shoots.Therefore, where appropriate, decompensations are closely related to the hormonal issue.

Until he discovered the hormones - up/ down relationship, he also desperate, but you'll see that watching you will discover the reason that happens to you and you can advance without problems.

Con_Q_de_quimica
07/24/2015 5:22 p.m.

To trace the hypos quickly, the best are sugary liquids: juice, cocacola, horchata, liquid yogoura, and in the unnowed condensed milk bag gives a lot .., and sugar ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/24/2015 5:31 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Ohhh !!!condensed milk tube !!!!
I sign that !!!!!Jijiji

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
07/24/2015 6:03 p.m.

regina said:
to overcome the rapid hypos, the best are sugary fluids: juice, cocacola, horchata, liquid yogoura, and in the unnubo bag of condensed milk gives for a lot .., andSugar ..

anna said:
ohhh !!!condensed milk tube !!!!
I sign that !!!!!Jijiji

Con_Q_de_quimica
07/24/2015 6:13 p.m.

regina said:
to overcome the rapid hypos, the best are sugary fluids: juice, cocacola, horchata, liquid yogoura, and in the unnubo bag of condensed milk gives for a lot .., andSugar ..

I thought that, but I have read in the Clinical Practice Guide on Type 1 Diabetes ( Link the following, to see what you think:

Con_Q_de_quimica
07/24/2015 6:23 p.m.

It takes less to.Drink that in sucking glucose ..., and by the way you like and drink a horchata .., half a glass can go back a 60 hypo.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/24/2015 6:44 p.m.

Speaking of the hypos ...... my daughter had been almost two weeks without any hicceight in the afternoon.Today he has once again eaten, he usually traces them with a juice or a glucose envelope, the issue is that he has reached the snack in 200. What do you do so that the rebound is not so large?Can these hypos be due to the heat that the area makes here?We live near Valencia and we have been touching the 40º.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
07/28/2015 5:46 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rociollinares In my case heat+moisture causes me tremendous hypoglycemia.I think it's because metabolic activity hurries with heat.
I usually trace the hypos with glucose pills (each are 5gr of HC) so depending on how it is low, if I have exercised and how much active insulin it has a volume more or less.But usually with a couple I go over well and does not hit me rebound.I don't weight too much so for me a juice (20gr of HC) would be too much and I would hit me a climb that so that.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
07/28/2015 6:38 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.