How many hypoglycemia you have to have?

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo   07/23/2015 9:35 p.m.

Heat can produce hypos because insulin is absorbed faster and acts faster and lasts less., So then the rebound.
So in theory, put a little less quickly .. or put it a little later .. or eat faster hydrates to adapt it better ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/28/2015 6:45 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Inday, my daughter either, measures 1.74 I weighs 47 kg., I have told him that the next we try half juice, to avoid the rebound, but we were afraid to do it in case I did not go back to the hicc.
And yes regina, we are trying to put less quickly, but with the heat (I was not sure that it could influence so much) the moisture, the few desire to eat and how rookies we are in this there is no way to get it right.
Thank you so much......

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
07/28/2015 6:59 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I guess they will have told you that after playing sports the insulin doses.

In my case, that I do very intense sports, two hours after finishing, the glucose continues to go down.I reduce the dose of insulin from dinner in half, and yet I have to have enough hydrates to avoid scares.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
07/29/2015 1:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

con_q_de_quimica said:
@patri_caracol my girl has happened on more than one occasion;Start with a strong descent (around 35-25), eat pectin caramalos with sugar that are the fastest sugar, and after 20 - 30 caramelos a little goes back (between 70 - 80), at that pointEat cookies or something with hydrates .... But at 35-40 minutes he does another hypoglycemia.The normal thing is that it happens at most 2 or 3 times in a row, but recently spent 2 days quite bad.In my opinion I think it is best to write down the maximum amount of information about it and consult it with the endo on the next visit, in case it can serve you, my Chicá discovered that in his case, the repeated descents and the fact thatDo not rebound after having consumed sugar in large quantities is directly related to the end of the menstrual cycle.

For at least one week after the end of the rule, the rapid insulin has to be drastically decreased (even not clicking the rapid throughout the day).That follows a more or less normal week, and 7 days before putting the rule the opposite happens: climbing after climbing, the dose of insulin has almost tripling and anything that eats the glucose level shoots.Therefore, where appropriate, decompensations are closely related to the hormonal issue.

Until he discovered the hormones - up/ down relationship, he also despaired, but you'll see that observing you will discover the reason that happens to you and you can advance without problems.

Well, they gave me those hypos after menstruation ... next month I will be more attentive.Thanks for your answer!On top of this heat ... I live in a town in Córdoba and this year has squeezed a lot ... sweating all day and working ... bad combination for a diabetic.We have to be careful with temperatures !!Kisses!

patri_caracol's profile photo
patri_caracol
07/29/2015 2:23 a.m.

Azucarada desde los 5 añitos
21 años manipulando agujas!
Toujeo 34u / Novorapid 15u diarias + ó -
App diario para control de diabetes mySugr
Última Hemo: 6,1 % OBJETIVO SUPERADO!!
A esforzarse que VAMOS A SER PAPIS!!!

Un saludo a los que día a día somos diabéticos :x

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.