Does anyone have the dexcom G4?

yaiza's profile photo   01/15/2013 6:46 a.m.

yaizaj said:
I have it for 1 month, I am very happy, it does not notice just, and especially for what is great is to preventThe hypos, my husband already sleeps calmly, the failure I find is that it is very expensive.The next request for sensors brings it to me from millpites, much cheaper.
I have looked at eBay, and dexcom.g4 do not leave, almost always they have it is Seven Plus.
Also on Tuesday, the 22nd beginning with the bomb and is great, to be able to program it to the millimeter.

Hello: could you tell me how much a box of sensors comes out and where do I have to ask for?Thanks

Hello Yaizaj sorry for the discomfort but I would be interested to know where the sensors for the dexcom G4 in milpitas can be commissioned
thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/19/2015 4:38 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

solet82 said:
I have it for 1 month, I am very happy, it does not notice just, and especially for what is great is to prevent the hypos, my husband already sleeps calmly, the failure I find is that it is very expensive.The next request for sensors brings it to me from millpites, much cheaper.
I have looked at eBay, and dexcom.g4 do not leave, almost always they have it is Seven Plus.
Also on Tuesday, the 22nd beginning with the bomb and is great, to be able to program it to the millimeter.

Hello good!I wanted to ask you who you contacted to ask for the spare parts to the United States. I am interested in buying the Dexcom G5 and I think it is already marketed there.

ocd93's profile photo
ocd93
02/20/2016 12:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.