Hypoglycemia tell me?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   08/19/2015 5:50 a.m.

Hello, I vote for a bad digestion ... the juice would be about 25gr of HC, nommuy exaggerated.Well, that, a bad absorption, that if I heights me before and you gathered with everything.6 hundred sugaros who have taken 4, either without so many and a hypo of 50 is already fine, but unfortunately something quite common among the diabetics ....

tica's profile photo
tica
09/22/2015 10:50 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, I tell you what was happening to me and sometimes it happens, and my nurse realized, after two years with my endocrine that only uploaded my insulin every time I went.Then he taught me to count hydrates and that and I carry it much better because before it was;Download, climb, down, climb and was already up to the bun.
Now I have been with the diet for three weeks and the first week I was still going down at any time (which the nurse told me that there was no one to pay anything, but our fault is either) to the second week much better, I only had one, I had one,I don't know why I did everything as is.
Let's go much better.
But yesterday after eating I was 39, I took about 3 sugar and took me a lot to go up.

As for the binge, because there are desire, many because it is normal, everyone is sweet and you can never eat it, because I prefer not to eat the sweets to get more insulin, although I have ever done it.But that is slow absorption and it is not good because then a climb that you don't see xD

Shortly after I had diabetes because I passed out going to the institute and my sister -in -law who didn't know how to handle it gave me a donut, and it went up a lot but after a long time.We went to the doctor and threw the anger because that does not go up instantly.By this I mean that they want but better sugar, bread, cookies, juice ... that raises it fast, or gelatin envelopes, although I don't like anything, they are disgusting xD

Sludos!

Dori's profile photo
Dori
09/23/2015 8:16 p.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

Bread and cookies go up a lot but precisely fast

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/23/2015 10:31 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Well I contribute my humble opinion.For me the main cause of that day, the rice.For me it is indomitable.Just as I have done hard sports, then I can afford it.But I would also choose it integral and homemade.The boat products for my body are poison.They add fats and sugars that seem ghosts but in my glucometer they are reflected.I would change dinner for fish with grilled vegetables and a little potato or dessert yogurt, but walk.With night walk: fish, grilled and accompaniment vegetables, comprehensive rye paste, cus cus or other slow hydrate that you like (for my least betrayals than rice).In summary, protein + vegetable (some provide sugar) + slow absorption hydrate and low IG.Yogurt adds nuts that his fat lengthens the yogurt curve.Regarding the amounts of hydrates we put the rapid.I change the food I have achieved true achievements.(In my case at least).

For hypos, I always gluc up.An envelope I wait 15 min, I check, 1 on I wait 15 min check.Because I already made the mistakes of eating chocolate palm trees, donut and other whims and then the rebound was scandal.Sometimes, I take half on and when I am in 70, I like some cookies, a little chocolate, an tortilla skewer ... but once the hypo is corrected.Knowing that bass delivery, the curve does not upload much.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
09/24/2015 10:08 a.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

In the case of Maria, a Gluc Up or a juice.But instead of waiting 15 min., We wait 30, with 15 min did not go back, another glyc up or juice was taken and the rebound was impressive .... So on the recommendation of his pediatrician we expect the 30 min., We do new controlAnd we maintain with a cookie.At the moment it is perfect and rises to normal levels.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
09/24/2015 10:35 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

gala said:
bread and cookies rise a lot but precisely fast not
>
I do not know for me for example the bread raises me quickly and the cookies was told by my former nurse but it does not go.I always do the same, or sugar, juice or bread.

Dori's profile photo
Dori
09/24/2015 1:53 p.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

In principle, bread is considered slow but each one is a world, for example, rice and pasta are great and most of the rice as a shot.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/24/2015 2:28 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

When I am away from home I use glucose pills, they are pure dextrose and go up like a shot.Ultimately at home he has given me to drink skim milk that in my case I have proven that it rises very fast.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
09/24/2015 4:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.