Hypoglycemia tell me?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   08/19/2015 5:50 a.m.

Starting new thread for the majesty of the forum that is always quite active and participates.
Well, how the hypos can be mosqued and to be honest, it does not happen a day that does not have one.
Today, dinner with rice that always uploads a mogollon the glycemia I tell myself last week with 6 Humalog units I had fallen short and after two hours hyper to 234.
Today at 6:30 p.m. and DPM Value at 95 ceno early so as not to pass in sail correcting hyperglycemia.
I expect half an hour and skewer 8 of Humalog since it came half short.
20:30 HS Hican of very care at 50 I take a bottle of 250 ml of peach juice and a strawberry yogurt.
21:40 glycemia at 262 and to correct little by 2 more units of fast and take a liter of water.
23:40 It seems that he continued up and now we are in 312 two more units of fast and wait.
Proximo capillary control at 02:30 goes cognizage.
Tomorrow I tell you how I continue to see if I can hit an eye all night alarm at 02.30 and 5 in the morning.
I think this movie I have seen it before.
Comment your own impressions and experiences
GREETINGS AFTEGO

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/19/2015 5:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I think 250 ml of juice is a lot to overcome.A long time ago when I gave me a hiccup, I razed with the fridge with the consequent rebound and endo told me that it was little by little, eat something, control and if I did not go up, eat more.It is having more patience ...
With humans, can you put yourself from 1 to 1 unit or go from 2 in 2?

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/19/2015 7:27 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

I had the same thing before, devastated what I was and then ... bounce to sing!Now with a 200ml juice that has about 9-10 gr of HC per 100 it is great.Tracing and without increases.Although this ... is a lottery because no day is the same, it does not always affect us all the same.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
08/19/2015 8:54 a.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

I used to have many nightlife.My advice for you are:

1- That you always take into account the sport you have done.If you have crushed, put less insulin than you correspond to you (I know it is obvious, but I tell you just in case you don't know it).

2- Never separate yourself from your glucosport or what you use to overcome the hypos.It doesn't matter if you are in bed or at work or take a walk along the beach.It gives absolute peace of mind always glucose on top.

3- Pumps drastically reduce hypoglycemia.There are people who live as something horrible to be stuck to a pot ... For me it was Blessed glory because I went from having 3 or 4 hypos a week to have 3 or 4 every many months.Not having almost hypoglycemia has given me a lot of quality of life.

I think this is the fundamental thing.The rest is to try and learn based on trial-error.You will tell us how ...

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
08/19/2015 10:59 a.m.

The same is nonsense what I am going to say, but, is it possible that the problem comes from dinner itself?I tell you because rice is what gets glycemia more and worse, I feel fatal.I love it, as a good Valencian, but for my blood glucose it is terrible, I never know how to get the quick when I'm going to eat rice.However, if I take it in food instead of dinner, I do better, because with the afternoon physical activity I do not let it go up so much.If I take it at night, as there is no activity, there is no way to lower the climb, if it is not quickly, and as happens to you, there is no way.Try to take fish and rice in food: you will have more time and more options to correct.

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
08/19/2015 11:11 a.m.

intruda said:
I think 250 ml of juice is a lot to overcome.A long time ago when I gave me a hiccup, I razed with the fridge with the consequent rebound and endo told me that it was little by little, eat something, control and if I did not go up, eat more.It is having more patience ...
With humans you can put yourself from 1 to 1 unit or go 2 in 2? & Lt;/blockquote

Good morning intruder, the humalog if it allows you to correct to 1 unit, and if the ideal would be gradually tracing so that the rebound and the climb is not bestial.
But you don't see the despair that has given me when you see what it went up, trembling hands, beats to 140, pain d3 very strong head etc.

DiabetesForo
08/19/2015 1:59 p.m.

Afterego said:
starting new thread for the maja people of the forum that are always quite active and participates.
Well, how the hypos can be mosqued and to be honest, it does not happen a day that does not have one.
Today, dinner with rice that always uploads a mogollon the glycemia I tell myself last week with 6 Humalog units I had fallen short and after two hours hyper to 234.
Today at 6:30 p.m. and DPM Value at 95 ceno early so as not to pass in sail correcting hyperglycemia.
I expect half an hour and skewer 8 of Humalog since it came half short.
20:30 HS Hican of very care at 50 I take a bottle of 250 ml of peach juice and a strawberry yogurt.
21:40 glycemia at 262 and to correct little by 2 more units of fast and take a liter of water.
23:40 It seems that he continued up and now we are in 312 two more units of fast and wait.
Proximo capillary control at 02:30 goes cognizage.
Tomorrow I tell you how I continue to see if I can hit an eye all night alarm at 02.30 and 5 in the morning.
I think this movie I have seen it before.
Comment your own impressions and experiences
Greetings Afterego

Well, I have slept badly last night and my wife the first thing she has said in the morning has been dark circles and face you have.
The movie followed like this.
01:30 to 257
03:30 to 221 and two more units of fast.
06:30 to 120 We are already better thanks to God.
Jolines What a fatal night that I have passed and the headache that I have still commissioned.
Greetings, thanks for commenting.
Afterego

DiabetesForo
08/19/2015 2:06 p.m.

Irenemv said:
I used to happen to me, devastated what was and then ... bounce to sing!Now with a 200ml juice that has about 9-10 gr of HC per 100 it is great.Tracing and without increases.Although this ... is a lottery because no day is the same, it does not always affect us all the same.

You have said it not every day are the same and fair that came from a DPM day with values ​​around 110 and quickly went to take by jacket, the truth is that it is frustrating not to be able to better understand this damn disease.
Thanks for commenting

DiabetesForo
08/19/2015 2:12 p.m.

xorxie said:
is the same is what I am going to say, but, is it possible that the problem comes from dinner itself?I tell you because rice is what gets glycemia more and worse, I feel fatal.I love it, as a good Valencian, but for my blood glucose it is terrible, I never know how to get the quick when I'm going to eat rice.However, if I take it in food instead of dinner, I do better, because with the afternoon physical activity I do not let it go up so much.If I take it at night, as there is no activity, there is no way to lower the climb, if it is not quickly, and as happens to you, there is no way.Try to take fish and food in food: you will have more time and more options to correct.

It happens to me the same as you upload that you do not see, yesterday it was something very strange since the rice was one of those semi -prepared Knorr bags and may not realize how much were lis of HC values ​​of my myth of my clear, although the portion wasas an approx already cooked cup.
Go Sustin again with the descent that.

DiabetesForo
08/19/2015 2:16 p.m.

roar said:

I used to have many nightlife.My advice for you are:

1- That you always take into account the sport you have done.If you have crushed, put less insulin than you correspond to you (I know it is obvious, but I tell you just in case you don't know it).

2- Never separate yourself from your glucosport or what you use to overcome the hypos.It doesn't matter if you are in bed or at work or take a walk along the beach.It gives absolute peace of mind always glucose on top.

3- Pumps drastically reduce hypoglycemia.There are people who live as something horrible to be stuck to a pot ... For me it was Blessed glory because I went from having 3 or 4 hypos a week to have 3 or 4 every many months.Not having almost hypoglycemia has given me a lot of quality of life.

I think this is the fundamental thing.The rest is to try and learn based on trial-error.You will tell us how ...

Thanks Roar for the comments.
I tell you yesterday sport as much not although if the morning walk of an hour and a half 10 km.
I always carry chocolate juice or something to overcome and I never forget my glucometer.
I have sometimes considered the bomb and spoken to my endo but as it says that my
HBA1C is good 6.0 to 6.5 I do not recommend the change yet, although the values ​​would surely improve much more and would not have to pass trouble so frequently with the famous roller, tall and low mountain.
Let's see if today I buy the glucose pills that use a member of the forum, it seems that they give a good result.
There are many years 24 with this disease and I still have trips of this type although less than when I was younger (46) I think that with the blessed dexcom I will improve I hope to get it soon.
greetings

DiabetesForo
08/19/2015 2:29 p.m.

I think we all know the frustration both to see that it does not go up and as of the subsequent rebound ...
One thing, chocolate is slow absorption, so it is not the most appropriate to overcome a rapid hypo ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/19/2015 2:33 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

intruda said:
I think we all know the frustration both to see that it does not go up and as the subsequent rebound ...
One thing, chocolate is slow absorption, so it is not the most appropriate to overcome a rapid hypo ...

You carry all the reason, today I ask in the pharmacy about glucose pills.

DiabetesForo
08/19/2015 3:04 p.m.

You can eat two entire tablets and nothing hehehe;)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/19/2015 3:19 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

It is that many times the levels doing the same are very good one day and another you walk-bass-subidid-bass-bass ...

With free there are days in which the line that carries my glucose is almost flat and in the perfect range, but other days it seems that there is "marejadilla of the strong in the Cantabrico".When I have hiccups in my house I drink a glass of cocacola (about 200 cl) and the hand of saint, for when I am there I always carry gluc up

DiabetesForo
08/19/2015 6:01 p.m.

The Nesquick goes up more and faster, it is pure sugar, looks at the composition.I take tail cao in the morning and it doesn't make me peak

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/19/2015 7:15 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

The sugary drinks and the juices are better, the glucose pills do not use them, what they do are sugar, which carries them in the bag.
I think what happened was that the Lantus took to act ... because that durable hyper for a juice alone, does not fit me much .., the rice rises quite but fast ..
You can try a southern protein salad to dinner (cheese, ham, tuna, egg ... with tomato and lettuce. And the bread. You can control it well.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/19/2015 8:10 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Joseludi said:
is that many times the levels are doing the same you are very good one day and another walk-bass-subid-low-bass ...

With free there are days in which the line that carries my glucose is almost flat and in the perfect range, but other days it seems that there is "marejadilla of the strong in the Cantabrico".When I have hiccups in my house I drink a glass of cocacola (about 200 cl) and the hand of saint, for when I am there I always carry glyc up >

If the cocacola had just finished and that's why I had no other than going for juice.
Jooodee ... I don't know if I prefer to take it in hyper than hiccups, with those symptoms.

DiabetesForo
08/19/2015 9:53 p.m.

regina said:
sugary drinks and juices, glucose pills are not used, what we do take are sugar, which carries them in the bag.
I think what happened was that the Lantus took to act ... because that durable hyper for a juice alone, does not fit me much .., the rice rises quite but fast ..
You can try a southern protein salad to dinner (cheese, ham, tuna, egg ... with tomato and lettuce. And the bread. You can control it well.

Usually salad every day but we wanted to vary a little, I was already up to eating salads every day, although I make them varied, chicken, atun, turkey, etc. etc with corn, avocado cottage cheese or feta although it isquite salty.
The sugar do not know how many should have eaten with that hiccups and the despair that came to me I think about 50.
You see calculation error and almost 8 hours of suffering until you have it well again.

DiabetesForo
08/19/2015 9:58 p.m.

I think we have all felt that anxiety to eat in some hypoglycemia.It is difficult to control, and more on those occasions when you see that you can afford a whim, but you have to get carried away by the rational part, and think that in the end the remedy is worse than the hiccups as we leave our hands.

LibreConDiabetes's profile photo
LibreConDiabetes
09/22/2015 4:54 p.m.

25 años. Diabetes desde los 15. Hemo: 6,4. Lantus y Novorapid.

Comparto mis opiniones y experiencias en mi blog: http://librecondiabetes.blogspot.com

Fuck, all this I have read I think it happened to me or that I have dreamed ...?No, I have not dreamed !!!;)

I think we understand you perfectly.

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/22/2015 10:22 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.