{'en': 'Vomiting and diarrhea, how to act?', 'es': 'Vómitos y diarreas, como actuar??'} Image

Vomiting and diarrhea, how to act?

campanilla's profile photo   04/09/2013 5:20 a.m.

I was told the slow thing that I always had to put it on, but in these cases you may have less.I imagine it a bit like when they operated, that I had to be many hours without eating anything and, instead of the full slow, I put on half to spend almost all day without eating anything.But something I think we will always have to slow type 1.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
09/16/2023 12:23 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

The slow always gets.Something less if there are vomiting, but the basal must always have it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/16/2023 4:05 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I have caught 2 stomach viruses this summer.Slow always and hard how just has a lot of sugar.Until the virus does not go, the glucose does not go down to that of three.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/16/2023 10:14 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

If someone is experiencing vomiting and diarrhea, it is important to act quickly to prevent dehydration and treat symptoms.Here are some steps to follow:
Hydration: It is essential to replace lost liquids due to vomiting and diarrhea.It is recommended to drink small amounts of clear and gas fluids, such as water, broth, herbal tea or sports drinks.Avoid solid foods and caffeine, as symptoms may worsen.
Rest: The body needs time to recover, so it is important to rest enough and avoid physical effort.
Medications: If necessary, medications can be taken that help relieve symptoms, such as antidiarros.Consult a doctor or pharmacist before taking any medication, especially if you have any pre -existing medical condition or if you are taking other medications.

rosa3's profile photo
rosa3
09/25/2023 10:26 p.m.

http://www.psicotipsve.com/

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.