What do you drink when you go out now in summer?

Sherpa41's profile photo   07/11/2013 10:49 a.m.

I'm lucky: I just like water.And if I ever feel like gas it is orange.And when I come out a coffee terrace with milk and ice.And if I get Buffffff.And less now with the crisis and baylis cuts with Cocalait

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/10/2013 10:31 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Here I leave full post about diabetes and alcohol, I hope it serves you!

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
08/10/2013 11:31 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Owash said:
I usually drink coffee only with ice or cocacola zero

others that occur to me are sugar without sugar and the free Aquarius

The trine without added sugar I think was for 1 ration only ... the same is another option

Is there still zero sprite?;;)

Yes, 0 no but without added sugars and this great ^^

martina3444's profile photo
martina3444
08/20/2015 9:56 p.m.

DM1, hbA1c (mayo 21): 6'5
Voy al gimnasio, sobre todo ejercicio anaerobico.

Outside the home is more complicated, water, Coca Cola Zero/Light and some glass of wine.If it is after the food an infusion with ice or coffee only/cut with ice.

Stop having beer for diabetes, I prefer not to click.

At home, 0% orange or lemon, 0% tonic, chufi horchata without 100ml sugar has 3.8g HC (I bought yesterday and look good);I also do with lemon, 1 liter and I keep it in the fridge ... he knows me to glory.Or flavors water, I love lemon.

At night, if I leave, I take some combined but always with a full stomach and sugary drink.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/25/2016 10:02 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I do not have to click with beer, when I drink 5 or 6 I get a couple of units but little else.While alcohol is metabolized, no glucose occurs, and in my case I notice it a lot, the drinks with sugary baby and the beer and came without puncturing, or a severe hypo insured.

I never drink alcohol but when I go to town the truth is that I wear fine.I have to put the Dexcom alarm at 100 when I'm going to sleep, and drink a whole cocacola before bedtime.At night he goes down a barbarity.

And the bad thing about Tresiba is that even if you get less for a specific day, as you still have in the body it does not notice as much as with Lantus.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
05/25/2016 1:29 p.m.

I take what Coca Light is or lemonade with stevia or something, although I usually drink water, beer very occasionally, of course I take measurements before and then

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
05/25/2016 2:32 p.m.

I can't the beer lately, I get a lot and also for a long time and still clicking so I opt for the summer red with homemade, I do much better and I don't have to walk by clicking

@Arotorias While alcohol is metabolized, no glucose occurs?If what I comment with beer happens to me is because I don't metabolize alcohol?The truth that I do not drink daily, much less but lately when I do it even if it is a small amount I really feel bad and I do not mean glucose ...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/25/2016 7:17 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

nigiri said:
I beer lately,walk by clicking on me

@Arotorias While alcohol is metabolized, no glucose occurs?If what I comment with beer happens to me is because I don't metabolize alcohol?The truth is that I do not drink daily, much less but lately when I do it even if it is a small amount I really feel bad and I do not mean the glucose ...

If in fact I do not take it more than 1 time every 3 or four months because it has a lot of sugar and the glucose shoots you. It is best to drink water.,

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
05/25/2016 10:04 p.m.

Come on, I am not a doctor and I do not know the exact explanation, the issue is that while the liver is entertaining processing alcohol, it does not produce glucose or produces less, so our basal insulin that always acts with the same force happens what happens in ourbody, it can cause us very serious hypoglycemia if we have ingested a lot of alcohol.

And glucagon injection does not work if much has been drunk, only the glucose serum option remains in vein to resurrect.

But each body is a world and only tries-error remains.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
05/25/2016 11:06 p.m.

If I go out of running and I take 3 or 4 reeds, I count them at 1.5 r or something less.But the next morning I have to increase basal by 20% to lunch

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/26/2016 12:13 p.m.

My conclusion is that beer 0, Nanain .... a good glass of wine or vodka ;-)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/26/2016 12:56 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.